TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #301
    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

    Originally posted by Gradiant
    First part: I shall have to go back and reread. Hate to vote for somebody due to something I missed.

    Second part: Not necessarily, if you base everything off of a false assumption you are only screwing yourself over. Now, later on in the game, yeah go ahead. Because there is now more evidence and information to at least somewhat support your assumption. In day one however, starting the game in this way is idiotic in my opinion. It looks to me like a half-assed attempt to look smart and really involved when really, it's a good way to: (a) look town as a wolf, or (b) screw stuff up for everybody else with a false assumption that could lynch somebody town or a special role.
    I'll reread too when I'm out of this meeting, I might be wrong here too. Regardless I'll follow up on this.

    And yeah, you're right. But what's the alternative? You can't play this game without making some assumptions. Even trivial ones. I agree that we shouldn't go too deeply into a reasoning train that hinges on one assumption but we need something to go off of. If we're wrong, then we can reevaluate at any time.


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #302
      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

      So in short, you have a point. But it's not my intent to base everything off of a single hunch. My big Riot accusation had many points to it.


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • Gradiant
        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 1100

        #303
        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

        Was just merely pointing out day 1 assumptions are a bit ridiculous

        Comment

        • cedolad
          moonchild~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 6879

          #304
          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

          My votes still on me isn't it? Rofl god damn I'm so fucking 16.

          unvote

          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #305
            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

            So instead of assuming in day 0, I should have cold hard evidence. In day 0.

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #306
              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

              yeah, charu hasn't done too much, and like I said, I didn't want to give too much info out in my large post. I thought that he and I were on the same page regarding something he said about cedo; so what? Bragging about how you're so goddamn amazing at early game reads just makes you look like an asshat to me. Maybe I'm wrong on Charu, its possible, but what he has given so far gives me no inclination to think that he is a wolf here, sorry. That post was a bit fluffy, especially considering you hadn't given anything for me to mindmeld with you on at that point so I can understand your logic there.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • lurker
                ur worst nitemare
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2003
                • 1628

                #307
                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                thesunfan
                some feathery f**k

                Comment

                • lurker
                  ur worst nitemare
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2003
                  • 1628

                  #308
                  Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                  i make joke votes too brah
                  some feathery f**k

                  Comment

                  • Riotpolice
                    "Reach For The Stars"
                    • Nov 2010
                    • 1921

                    #309
                    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                    Lurker where have you been
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                    Originally posted by m0de
                    im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                    Comment

                    • lurker
                      ur worst nitemare
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2003
                      • 1628

                      #310
                      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                      sleeping
                      going to classes
                      having a life
                      what about cedolad
                      some feathery f**k

                      Comment

                      • cedolad
                        moonchild~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6879

                        #311
                        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                        Don't mind me I'm just in the corner organizing my poop by birthday.

                        Comment

                        • Riotpolice
                          "Reach For The Stars"
                          • Nov 2010
                          • 1921

                          #312
                          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                          Way to blow off my question, but I ment to infer from my question: are you going to input anything into chat or....what.......??
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                          Originally posted by m0de
                          im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                          Comment

                          • lurker
                            ur worst nitemare
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2003
                            • 1628

                            #313
                            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                            sorry i didn't post for 3 goddamn hours i have shit to do sometimes
                            some feathery f**k

                            Comment

                            • HansSky
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 1925

                              #314
                              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                              Originally posted by cedolad
                              So instead of assuming in day 0, I should have cold hard evidence. In day 0.
                              yeah that's not what he meant

                              Also, xiz, I don't know your game history but maybe you just got lucky a few times instead of being a day 0 prophet.
                              hi

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #315
                                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                                Originally posted by lurker
                                i make joke votes too brah
                                doesn't seem like a joke vote and were guest here he would point out the obvious OMGUS of the vote that you just placed.
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...