TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cedolad
    moonchild~
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 6879

    #526
    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

    Manti, I understand how it's gonna win. But you're not winning everyone over man. There's at least one or two other blues that have yet to claim, and they're not going to come out because of this pissing contest.


    But you came back to support your plan.
    unvote

    Comment

    • cedolad
      moonchild~
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 6879

      #527
      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

      Actually.


      Guest
      Back to you

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #528
        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

        Originally posted by Gradiant
        If this is true, then why are you questioning me saying you are unhelpful?
        So I can learn maybe idk...?
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #529
          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

          Originally posted by cedolad
          Hey XelNya (been getting strict with my username usage so don't mind the formality), care to chime in so far on how this day phase has been going? Do you find it constructive in anyway? If not, (which I know it's not) then what should focus our attention on instead?
          Manti looks suspicious due to his call for blue claims, but on a post made recently even I need to hold my fire till I see his reasoning and see how I interpret it. He also thinks Gradiant was in a corner of sorts when it sort of feels the other way around. Also despite being asked for an explanation he has failed to provide it so far. Explain your call for blue claims. I'm an idiot yes, explain it to me as if I were so stupid you had to spell it out.

          Pretty much the tunnel of Gradiant proved useful to see how he reacts, which is a defensive reaction which is pretty standard. His reaction doesn't seem overkill to me to cover his ass. However maybe SK? I mean looking at his defense it seems like he is in a mindset of "I have nothing to lose because winning is improbable at this state." He's a smart guy and I could see this happening.

          Guest is playing like he did in the one wolf game where he was a wolf, so he could be wolf or SK. Lynch this force wielding Sith.

          Originally posted by blindreper1179
          I didn't vote you because you are replacing anyone. I voted you because you.
          Glad to know my forum persona constitutes death in TWG. You're an idiot and when Mati says someone is scum, it must be you. You're green or blue. You're not smart enough to wolf.

          Pedolad is blue of sorts.

          Me? I just got here. I feel safe in my home, unless that dog bitch comes over again. Might have to slap her this time.

          Hans? No read. Seems to want to help but you're just an unreadable atrocity for this. Most likely SK.

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #530
            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

            Welcome, XelNya, nice to meet you. unvote, I'm not going to hold you to my suspicion on Sunfan. But I won't discard my feelings either.

            And Manti, I feel like the Shrine of DaBackpack win only really could have worked later on in the game. Not on Day 2. We're not at the stage where we can confidently do that yet.

            I'm not opposed to the idea, just maybe not now.


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • Gradiant
              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 1100

              #531
              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
              I love reading these posts by people who claim to be regular TWG players.
              Can you please quote where I claimed I was a regular TWG player?
              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
              Gonna call out Cedolad/Gradiant and Freezin. Thinking about calling out Xelnya too but he just got in the game so shrug.

              You guys are either mentally handicapped, scum or i don't even know.
              Ok, so if I'm "dumb", let's look at your backing up of your plan. You listed a couple games. How many games have been played on this site? If this is such a foolproof way of playing the game, why hasn't it been done in every game? You're also excluding the games where this happened and the town lost. Some sort of confirmation bias going on.

              If I'm scum, why are you not providing any posts or anything pointing me out as such? You can't just say I'm scum and not back it up. Besides the fact that your resulting vote towards me doesn't look like you think I'm a wolf, it just looks like butthurt like HansSky has said. You also haven't added anything at all on my "scumslip". Did you realize how "mentally handicapped" you were being and decide to drop it?

              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
              I think rocks could put this together faster.
              If so, you should realize how much of a mistake you are making by "calling me out" or thinking I'm scum or whatever the hell you are doing, I don't even know anymore. I see no need to unvote as Cedolad has done.

              Comment

              • Gradiant
                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 1100

                #532
                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                And Manti, I feel like the Shrine of DaBackpack win only really could have worked later on in the game. Not on Day 2. We're not at the stage where we can confidently do that yet.

                I'm not opposed to the idea, just maybe not now.
                ^^^^^^^^^^
                See, this guy gets it. I did not oppose the idea as a whole. I just said it was idiotic to do it so early.

                Comment

                • cedolad
                  moonchild~
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6879

                  #533
                  Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                  So why are we pissing on each other again?

                  Comment

                  • Gradiant
                    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 1100

                    #534
                    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                    Because explaining things is important in this game

                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #535
                      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                      Sorry though, I'm done responding to him, it's clouding up the thread.

                      Comment

                      • cedolad
                        moonchild~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6879

                        #536
                        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                        K in all seriousness, I want Guest to die this phase. The reasons are pretty self explanatory.

                        6 posts, only has made one vote (and it was less than an hour into the game!) and the only list of suspicions he posted was on me and lurker. Both of which are town.

                        So again, Guest

                        Comment

                        • cedolad
                          moonchild~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6879

                          #537
                          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                          I understand that need to explain a strategy to the town, but to literally piss all over each other on whether or not it's going to be effective is just fucking detrimental to the town. You guys are making us a defunct town, and because of that I want to believe the both of you are scum, but I know that's not the case. Now quit acting like fucking children over this damn charade and get to TWG.

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #538
                            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                            guest
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • cedolad
                              moonchild~
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6879

                              #539
                              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                              AND THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS. BECAUSE WHENEVER GRADIANT AND MANTI ARE IN THE FUCKING THREAD. ALL YOU TWO DO IS FUCKING PISS ON EACH. LITERALLY PISS ON EACH OTHER.

                              THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS BECAUSE YOU TWO JUST WANT TO PISS AWAY ALL THE FREE DISCUSSION TIME WE HAVE ON PROVING WHO'S MORE FUCKING WRONG.

                              THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS BECAUSE WE CAN'T SPEND TIME AS A FUCKING TEAM TO DISCUSS THE ISSUE AT HAND

                              THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS BECAUSE THERE'S STILL A FUCKING SCUM AND A SERIAL KILLER OUT THERE FUCKING LAUGHING AT US BECAUSE WE'RE OVER HERE PISSING ON EACH OTHER.


                              /fuckingrant

                              Comment

                              • cedolad
                                moonchild~
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6879

                                #540
                                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                                oops don't read that

                                Comment

                                Working...