TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #271
    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

    Alright, this post is not going to mention the following people nor am I going to mention them unless they are lynch targets for later today: Xiz (give your reads goddamnit), Freezin, Guest (but kinda sorta yes), Hans and Blind (though I do wish you would speak more Blind, most of us are bad at articulating our thoughts, you're among friends here). I have reads on some of those people, but I don't wanna share too much at this point. I will mention Manti, but not in this post, I'm going to wait for him to say some more, which I think he inevitably will. (You'd better, at least). Xiz needs to give his reads, though.

    So, gonna start with Gradiant. Not lynching him today, he is my new top town. His frustration with how cedo was pushing town feels very genuine to me, and his case on backpack + his willingness to get info from the lynch feels very town to me right now. I do have a question for him though, and that is how do you feel about backpack wanting to kill riot; how does that change your two top scumreads?

    Gonna mention Charu a little bit here, town for now for a mindmeld with how cedo came out interrogating Riot; that felt super forced to me as well.

    Riot has felt super awkward to me (but then again, when doesn't he?) He has called me a wolf for not questioning him like I always do, then when I questioned him he called me human, now he's of the opiniong that I'm a wolf using some next-level meta bullshit on him. Backpack coming out as the first person to voice his suspicion on him is very notable to me, and I like backpack for both looking for and pointing out that Riot was trying to hop into cedo's pocket. I feel like Riot has gone with the flow in regards to the thread's opinion on me, and I don't like that at all.

    Backpack in the last game I was with him in really fooled me in the beginning, he actually got me to hard-defend him day zero. He played off of being afraid to lynch someone really really well, and I don't want to give him a pass simply because his play has changed. I do like that he was the first person to point out riot's buddy-buddy to cedo, though. I'm a little split on him at the moment, but I do have a slim idea of his alignment at this point.

    cedo, cedo, cedo. I really don't want to say too much on your because I normally get a read on you on the second day mainly. You came out super awkward when you interrogated riot, and the way that you broadcast it to the thread made me cringe. The fact that you've taken the bull by the horns so far makes me wary of you, more than anything.

    So, best for last, lurker. You have been looking at who has claimed VT; why? Expecting people that have claimed it not to get wolfed is honestly stupid. What prevents a blue from claiming VT? My first post where I claimed VT was really me making fun of jrodd, and he and many other players have claimed VT as a blue role before. Also, you have a strange opinion in your mind that Guest is either a role or scum. Where the fuck did this idea come from? Your first serious post called out blind for making an awkward vote when it should be clear that his vote is obviously a joke. You mention Xiz, cedo, charu, backpack, gradiant and myself all as null, which is something that I see a lot of newer wolves try to do to gain credibility by saying "I just don't know who the wolves are!" You did vote for guest at that point, who has only made one post so far. While I would like to hear from Guest, I would LOVE to hear how you have concluded that there is no way on earth that he can be VT. All you've done so far is kind of call out blind but not push on it and push on Guest for what I can assume is only trying to push on an easy and vulnerable target.

    So yeah, a few people need to step up, esp Freezin, Guest and Hans. For those wondering why I've left out Xiz, its because I'm a wimp. He seriously needs to post his reads though. I mean it
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #272
      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

      I like this game I dont need to lead lol

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #273
        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

        oh yeah i'll post later tonight, not now. im being a super cool hipster in a coffee shop right now getting work done.

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #274
          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

          Yay caught up!

          Well now hat the sunfan/Xiz thing is over, I'll let you all in on Sunfan's early game meta.

          Its: "get super agressive on someone and make that the talk of the town for the day. Follow up the next day by reading people's reactions."

          Problem is Xiz is a bad target because he's not going to really react to it, and as such the responses aren't going to be really diverse.

          I'm going to re-read through the last couple pages a few more times. I feel like I missed things because nothing really struck me as super interesting on the first read.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #275
            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

            I'm being crucified for awkwardly engaging the thread.


            Note to self: Stop giving a fuck about Day 0.

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #276
              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

              shhhhhhh! Don't tell people my super secret strategies Manti!
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • cedolad
                moonchild~
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 6879

                #277
                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                Also guys just an fyi: I'm in a serious shitty spot right now in life. A lot of family issues keep arising and it's seriously been on my mind for the past few weeks. So sorry in advance if it seems like I stop caring, or all together stop posting.

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #278
                  Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                  Please, you're huddled in a corner, not in a Jesus Christ pose cedo. We're not crucifying you, we're just pointing out that we felt like SOME of your SIXTY-SIX posts were awkward to us. That reaction also bothers me a bit, though.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • cedolad
                    moonchild~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6879

                    #279
                    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                    Don't mind it, I'm in all seriousness just in a shitty mood.

                    Comment

                    • cedolad
                      moonchild~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6879

                      #280
                      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                      Wait, when aren't my 66 some posts NOT awkward? I'm an awkward fellow. Just look at my Facebook.

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #281
                        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                        That's kind of my point, its probable that of those posts there are just going to be some that are awkward. That being said, I'm not going to throw it out just because of that, but I'm mentioning that its all I really have to say about you possibly being scummy coupled with the taking charge without giving too clear of a direction.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • cedolad
                          moonchild~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6879

                          #282
                          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                          I think I need to take a nap and rethink my strategy here.

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #283
                            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            I do have a question for him though, and that is how do you feel about backpack wanting to kill riot; how does that change your two top scumreads?
                            Well as you said lower in your post, Riot is awkward. Seems to be a lot. Don't think anybody would mind seeing him go even if he isn't definitive wolf to be honest. Because of that, I think backpack wanting to kill riot makes him appear to be town. It's a nice cover I think. There is always the chance that backpack is town and is correct about riot (in which case, nice job on catching this early), but I'm going to go with my personal view right now.

                            For the second part, well...this early, I don't have much view on all the player base. There are several players thus far that haven't done anything of any sort of value and that has to change or they will have to go. Discussion is everything, and if you aren't able to do so, what's the point? For the players that have been posting:

                            Charu: I like you because you don't appear to be stupid. It's nice to see I'm not the only one catching weird shit from Cedo's asinine assumptions. Or you're just playing me and I'm dumb. I don't know. Town for now.

                            Sunfan: You just annoy me a lot as a player in general, no matter what role you are. I see you make really stupid moves and then after the game, you tell me it was your plan all along to post stupidly. It's just better for me to believe you are always a wolf even when you are not, because to me, you post/act like a wolf. Fine for now I guess though. This is only day 1, so yeah.

                            Pedolad: Holy shit, I really hope you are not town or you'll make me sad. Refusal to avoid horrible assumptions bugs the hell out of me and strong attempt to steer/lead game (even this early which seems stupid) reminds me of Kayla doing the same when her and I were wolves in Ziv's United Nations game. (Have thread in another tab right now as this post is being made and see you talking about what I'm saying right now, whatever.) Your huge bold text telling everybody to be here a couple hours before day end also bugs me, because it seems like a very obvious attempt at appearing to care and look town, and I don't buy it.

                            Riot: As said above, you are awkward. You also don't seem to have a mind of your own, you are only asking everybody else what they think. Only time I've seen you make a post otherwise was http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=230, which is referring to you. Do you have any other opinions from yourself?

                            Ziv: Completely null for me, nothing down really stands out to me, but nothing good stands out for me either.

                            Lurker: To be honest, I have no idea. Not really a target for me right now, but that could easily change with more posts. We will have to see.

                            Everybody Else: POST MORE, GEEZ

                            Will keep my vote on DaBackpack for now, but will be checking on thread while at work and change if need be. Unfortunately, day ends while I am at work, so I will try my best to be available if it's a slower day.

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #284
                              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                              Just because people are pinging you out for it doesn't necessarily mean you need to change your view on the entire game.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • cedolad
                                moonchild~
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6879

                                #285
                                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                Just because people are pinging you out for it doesn't necessarily mean you need to change your view on the entire game.
                                You're right, but I feel like I started to make those plays when it was unclear where I wanted it to end up. Just a stupid mistake on my part.

                                Comment

                                Working...