TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cedolad
    moonchild~
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 6879

    #406
    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

    Originally posted by Riotpolice
    Oh yeah, there's a wolf that joined in on that little banwagon there, I hope you know that.
    Actually I think the wolves are on me lmao

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #407
      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

      Originally posted by Riotpolice
      Welp, if that's the way you guys wanna do me in then fine. I'm okay with this. No really, go ahead and lynch me it's fine and all that we're still friends at the end of the day right?
      ok yeah riotpolice. Never ever ever say that you are complacent with getting lynched as town.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • Riotpolice
        "Reach For The Stars"
        • Nov 2010
        • 1921

        #408
        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

        cedo because why the hell not.
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

        Originally posted by m0de
        im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

        Comment

        • Riotpolice
          "Reach For The Stars"
          • Nov 2010
          • 1921

          #409
          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

          no, you know what screw everyone and this town. riotpolice
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

          Originally posted by m0de
          im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #410
            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

            oh riot's one from insta now; if someone hammers him I suggest you post that you are doing so
            riot, claim if you've got a role
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #411
              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

              Wow...


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #412
                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                end of day, erryone stop talking, hans narrowly evades getting a phantom lol


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #413
                  Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                  Originally posted by Riotpolice
                  Oh yeah, there's a wolf that joined in on that little banwagon there, I hope you know that.
                  Can you tell us who and spare us the trouble of figuring it out?

                  Seriously though. Any last words / wills / testaments? If you're not anti-town, now would be a good time to tell us what you think we should do.


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • Riotpolice
                    "Reach For The Stars"
                    • Nov 2010
                    • 1921

                    #414
                    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                    No, you can all help yourselves. It looks like you don't need my help.
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                    Originally posted by m0de
                    im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                    Comment

                    • cedolad
                      moonchild~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6879

                      #415
                      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                      Comment

                      • HansSky
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 1925

                        #416
                        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                        i could have tried to save you not sure if you realized that
                        hi

                        Comment

                        • Riotpolice
                          "Reach For The Stars"
                          • Nov 2010
                          • 1921

                          #417
                          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                          As the British say: Cherrio~
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                          Originally posted by m0de
                          im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #418
                            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv



                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #419
                              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                              The coronation is underway!

                              All of the preparations have been made: the banquet hall laid out with delicious food, decorations dotting the walls and banisters, and the guests invited!
                              However it seems.....the king is missing. But... why?

                              Where is Xiv? Surely he, the man of the moment, would have been given an invitation to his own coronation! After all, it wouldn't be his own coronation without him. People look around to find someone claiming to be the king named "Xiz", but...*scoff* his name obviously isn't "Xiv", and therefore he must not actually be the king that they are all looking for.

                              There can only be one explanation!

                              Someone among the guests must be making attempts to halt the coronation.

                              *Insert day 0 noise here*

                              The Policeman, the one who was supposed to keep the security in check around the coronation now stands at the edge of the cliff, chased out of the banquet hall, and cornered there by the rest of the guests of the coronation.

                              "You think you've outsmarted me? Well, screw everyone and this town. It looks like you don't need my help."

                              Among gasps of horror from the rest of the guests, Riotpolice proceeded to take a step backwards off of the cliff.

                              With a little smirk, Riotpolice tilted backwards in almost slow motion, uttering out one last line. "As the British say: Cherrio"

                              No-one really knew why he mispronounced "Cheerio", but the fact was lost on everyone as Riotpolice depared life, his death sealed within the spiky crags of rock below.

                              ----------------------------------------

                              thesunfan- lurker
                              cedolad- Guest, Manti, Gradiant
                              DarkManticoreX2- blindreper
                              Riotpolice- dabackpack, Charu, xiv, freezinice, cedolad, thesunfan, riotpolice
                              No Vote- hanssky

                              Riotpolice has been lynched. he was the Mafia One Shot Bus Driver

                              Night 1 has begun. Please send me a PM if you would like to utilize your night action during this time.

                              I will give 1-grace-accidental-post for night posts that follow this, then will not hesitate in mod-killing anyone who disregards the warning. There is no night talking.

                              Night 1 will end on 5/7/2014 at 11:00 PM EST.


                              ---------------------------------------

                              The guest trudge back towards the castle, weary from the exposure to the fact that there was indeed a malicious faction within their numbers.

                              Invited to stay the night, they each headed up to their own respective rooms. However, Dabackpack stopped at the chapel along with thesunfan, DarkManticoreX2, and FreezinIce. The four bowed their heads to the shrine of Dabackpack, as they all acknowledged that the mystery from before was far from over.

                              The Messiah, The Tsun-tsun-dere, The Dark One, and The FFYA Messenger return to the castle to join the other eight.

                              Twelve players in a twisted mystery.

                              The Coronation of Xiz.

                              ==End Day 0==

                              Would you like to save your progress?
                              Last edited by YoshL; 05-7-2014, 03:15 PM.


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • cedolad
                                moonchild~
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6879

                                #420
                                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                                can I just say that I'm 2/2 on interrogating wolves thus far?

                                Comment

                                Working...