TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Riotpolice
    "Reach For The Stars"
    • Nov 2010
    • 1921

    #391
    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

    Is blind new to this? Wow I am out of touch. unvote
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

    Originally posted by m0de
    im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

    Comment

    • lurker
      ur worst nitemare
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2003
      • 1628

      #392
      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

      fuck you and your shitty excuses, biatch!
      some feathery f**k

      Comment

      • cedolad
        moonchild~
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 6879

        #393
        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

        I think Riot just oopsied.

        Comment

        • Riotpolice
          "Reach For The Stars"
          • Nov 2010
          • 1921

          #394
          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

          Nahh, that was a legitimate oops, I didn't know he was new to this game, assumed everyone here had more than at least 3 games played.
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

          Originally posted by m0de
          im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #395
            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

            I kinda don't want to kill riot just because he's riot, and the fact that Charu has jumped on him despite expressing wariness over the matter earlier
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • Riotpolice
              "Reach For The Stars"
              • Nov 2010
              • 1921

              #396
              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

              Like, that's how I enter every game, I think that everyone has more experience than me.


              And it's not that I think everyone else other than blind might have more experience in this game, it's that I KNOW everyone does.
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

              Originally posted by m0de
              im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #397
                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                With you, that's fine, you actually had concerns with him. I'd just imagined you did it to make him talk and that's it.

                Riot on the other hand...............


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #398
                  Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                  riot lol

                  Comment

                  • FreezinIce
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 265

                    #399
                    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                    Riot

                    My vote was a toss up between cedo and riot, on day 0 I usually want to kill the person with the most interaction with everyone else who I think is the fishiest so I can learn the most about everyone else by day 1, killing an inactive day 0 does shit, so I wont subscribe to that logic.
                    ========

                    To let the world be.

                    ========

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                    Originally posted by Red
                    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                    Originally posted by TWG Ike
                    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                    Comment

                    • cedolad
                      moonchild~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6879

                      #400
                      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                      I guess I can entertain myself with a Riot lynch.

                      Comment

                      • HansSky
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 1925

                        #401
                        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                        riot it looks like you're going to die brah
                        hi

                        Comment

                        • HansSky
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 1925

                          #402
                          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                          how do you feel about that or are you giving up
                          hi

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #403
                            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                            Hmm... interesting.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • Riotpolice
                              "Reach For The Stars"
                              • Nov 2010
                              • 1921

                              #404
                              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                              Welp, if that's the way you guys wanna do me in then fine. I'm okay with this. No really, go ahead and lynch me it's fine and all that we're still friends at the end of the day right?
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                              Originally posted by m0de
                              im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                              Comment

                              • Riotpolice
                                "Reach For The Stars"
                                • Nov 2010
                                • 1921

                                #405
                                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                                Oh yeah, there's a wolf that joined in on that little banwagon there, I hope you know that.
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                                Originally posted by m0de
                                im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                                Comment

                                Working...