TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #691
    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

    Originally posted by Gradiant
    What are the chances we have a doctor or Jailkeeper right now?
    ^^^

    Comment

    • cedolad
      moonchild~
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 6879

      #692
      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

      I don't math sorry :/

      Comment

      • Guest15937
        One-handed elite
        • May 2008
        • 1464

        #693
        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

        k gotta run now, be back before day end I hope

        (I should be if day end is at 11pm)
        The renegade has betrayed me.

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #694
          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

          I think Guest Mafia / Manti SK is fairly likely.

          Hence why I expressed doubt with Manti.


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #695
            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

            I'd also bet that Xig hid behind Manti.


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • cedolad
              moonchild~
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 6879

              #696
              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

              To be honest, now I don't know how I feel about a Guest lynch. The more and more he talks the more he feels green to me.

              There has to be a lying blue.

              Comment

              • cedolad
                moonchild~
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 6879

                #697
                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                Why are you so concerned with a protecting role Gradiant? Unless you're an anti-town killing role.

                Comment

                • cedolad
                  moonchild~
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6879

                  #698
                  Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                  Gradiant

                  That shit doesn't sit well. I'm going full gut right now.

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #699
                    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    I think Guest Mafia / Manti SK is fairly likely.

                    Hence why I expressed doubt with Manti.
                    dear god someone who can fucking think thank you

                    thought manti as SK would be entertaining

                    Comment

                    • cedolad
                      moonchild~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6879

                      #700
                      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                      Gradiant is lying, Manti is the SK. I think we win.

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #701
                        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                        .g.g.

                        Comment

                        • Guest15937
                          One-handed elite
                          • May 2008
                          • 1464

                          #702
                          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                          Temporarily back (for half an hour)

                          Ah, interesting new developments!

                          Let's hear Gradiant out first though before making any rush decisions.

                          Unless you guys want to lynch Manti?
                          The renegade has betrayed me.

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #703
                            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                            Not going to be on for the rest of the day.

                            My lynch order would be XelNya > Guest/Manti, depending on what happens at night.
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #704
                              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                              "lets lynch a claimed blue instead of narrowing down the wolf pool"

                              OKAY!
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • Gradiant
                                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 1100

                                #705
                                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                                Cedo, you trippin.
                                I'm asking about protection roles because i'm trying to work an idea with my role.
                                Your being so quick to latch onto this without thinking about it much and your going after manti as sk without backing it up isnt sitting with me.

                                Guest, you are also quick to cling onto stuff that doesnt have anything to back it up.

                                Comment

                                Working...