TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FreezinIce
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 265

    #601
    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

    Probably shoulda quoted the post I was addressing but WHATEVS
    ========

    To let the world be.

    ========

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
    Originally posted by roundbox
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
    Originally posted by Red
    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
    Originally posted by TWG Ike
    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #602
      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      By the process of association, that makes Xelnya town-friendly. What a load off my mind.

      It also makes my vote easy to place.

      Gradiant
      I showed my work, please show yours.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • Gradiant
        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 1100

        #603
        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

        See, and now that looks like a revenge vote (though I didn't vote for you?). I too would like to see your thought process, because you are confusing me.

        That reminds me. Unvote

        Comment

        • Gradiant
          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 1100

          #604
          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

          I'd rather wait until absolutely necessary to claim exact role, but if need be to find a liar in the blue pool I suppose I could say my role.

          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #605
            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

            Okay.

            Nonblues: XelNya, DaBackpack, Guest, I

            Claimed Blues: HansSky, partially Manti, Xiz

            Other Blues: Blind, FreezinIce, Gradiant


            Who's lying?

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #606
              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

              Nobody is guaranteed to be lying about blueness in there cedo.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • cedolad
                moonchild~
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 6879

                #607
                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                Oh I know, but if Gradiant is implying something, there may be one.

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #608
                  Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                  Originally posted by Gradiant
                  I'd rather wait until absolutely necessary to claim exact role, but if need be to find a liar in the blue pool I suppose I could say my role.
                  Keep in mind if you are a gunsmith one of our blues is a guarenteed liar
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • cedolad
                    moonchild~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6879

                    #609
                    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                    So Manti, do you have your target set?

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #610
                      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                      I've been too busy sorting out this role nonsense. Ask me again tomorrow afternoon
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • cedolad
                        moonchild~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6879

                        #611
                        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                        Sorry I didn't back you up :s

                        Comment

                        • FreezinIce
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 265

                          #612
                          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                          Originally posted by Gradiant
                          See, and now that looks like a revenge vote (though I didn't vote for you?). I too would like to see your thought process, because you are confusing me.

                          That reminds me. Unvote
                          My vote was as nonsensical as your logic. If you want be suspicious on me based on gut feeling and not explain it one iota, I'm sure you'll be fine with my vote that shows just as much logic. Just cause I don't condemn gut votes (Cause I do them all the time) doesn't mean I cant petition you in an attempt to get some explanation.
                          ========

                          To let the world be.

                          ========

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                          Originally posted by Red
                          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                          Originally posted by TWG Ike
                          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                          Comment

                          • cedolad
                            moonchild~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6879

                            #613
                            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            By the process of association, that makes Xelnya town-friendly. What a load off my mind.

                            It also makes my vote easy to place.

                            Gradiant
                            Show your work.

                            Comment

                            • HansSky
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 1925

                              #614
                              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                              lol freezin looks sooo scummy. He doesn't post until called upon and all of his votes are easy target bandwagon votes. We should let him slide though until we know for sure if there is a liar in the blue pool or not. Also, not sure why y'all are saying there is likely a serial killer. 2/3 possible set ups don't have a serial killer. Just so we're all clear, if there is no gunsmith there are either 5, 6 or 7 blues. We have 6 claimed right now and I believe xelnya is the only one that hasn't claimed either way. Once he chimes in we'll be able to deduce further.
                              hi

                              Comment

                              • Gradiant
                                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 1100

                                #615
                                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                                It looks like you are latching onto everything I am doing. I have a vote on manti because I didn't like the plan. Then you don't like the plan either and put a vote (which you later give some excuse, I don't think I believe you). Manti gives full explanation and I agree to it and claim blue. You suddenly agree with it as well and also claim blue. This is fishy for me, but doesn't seem like any sort of concrete evidence, so it is most similar to a gut feeling sort of thing.

                                You also seemed to skip over http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=583.

                                I feel I have a right to feel fishy about you, while you seem to work in revenge votes and "he thinks I'm suspicious? I'm just gonna vote for him".

                                That is all I'm going to say about the matter out of fear of it turning into what happened with me and Manti.

                                Comment

                                Working...