TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #376
    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

    Originally posted by Riotpolice
    Welp, I guess blind is as good a shot now, I personally wouldn't mind lynching an afk, but blatantly telling everyone you don't wanna talk is just wrong and that is not how this game is played.
    Nu uh... I think I just found my vote.

    Riotpolice

    Dude, I don't think I've seen you questioning blind once until just now. People are bringing attention that he hasn't talked that much and then suddenly he's a good target because he said "no" to sunfan?

    Naw, dude. Naw...


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #377
      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

      Like for real, come on.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • cedolad
        moonchild~
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 6879

        #378
        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

        That's good Blind! Alright, now of those two, do you think there's a wolf?

        Comment

        • cedolad
          moonchild~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 6879

          #379
          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

          Hey Riot am I a VT?

          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #380
            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

            Is it good or bad?

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #381
              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

              No. I think one wolf is being vocal though, and the other is kind staying quiet.
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #382
                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                hm... perhaps I was wrong............

                I do wanna see the riot flip though, it will answer some stuff

                Comment

                • lurker
                  ur worst nitemare
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2003
                  • 1628

                  #383
                  Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                  Originally posted by cedolad
                  Can I get clarification from someone who doesn't have a vote on blind atm?
                  there are as many as 3 people actively baiting right now, shit's just too easy to be true

                  can i get clarification from you atm
                  some feathery f**k

                  Comment

                  • Riotpolice
                    "Reach For The Stars"
                    • Nov 2010
                    • 1921

                    #384
                    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Nu uh... I think I just found my vote.

                    Riotpolice

                    Dude, I don't think I've seen you questioning blind once until just now. People are bringing attention that he hasn't talked that much and then suddenly he's a good target because he said "no" to sunfan?

                    Naw, dude. Naw...
                    But you don't see that he said 'no' to pretty much everyone? You're kinda taking that too little into context. He won't talk to ANYONE, he said that with those two words. It wasn't just a 'no' to sunfan, I felt it was a 'no' to the whole entirety of the game and its participants.
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                    Originally posted by m0de
                    im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                    Comment

                    • cedolad
                      moonchild~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6879

                      #385
                      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                      Originally posted by lurker
                      there are as many as 3 people actively baiting right now, shit's just too easy to be true

                      can i get clarification from you atm
                      you're aware of my lowposter politics sir.

                      I don't mind them until they have something to say. blind didn't want to share his thoughts. But he did.

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #386
                        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                        Originally posted by cedolad
                        Is it good or bad?
                        actually lol'd here

                        Cedo seems glad that the attention is off him for now huh. I'm starting to change my mind on him.

                        My almost-final thoughts for the night.

                        Riot > Cedo > Sunfan.

                        Not that I entirely suspect the latter two, those are my biggest suspects beyond Riot and I want to hear from whoever survives out of them tomorrow.

                        About blind, I'd give him some time honestly. I'm not really alarmed. But we should expect some more talk tomorrow.


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #387
                          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                          Originally posted by Riotpolice
                          But you don't see that he said 'no' to pretty much everyone? You're kinda taking that too little into context. He won't talk to ANYONE, he said that with those two words. It wasn't just a 'no' to sunfan, I felt it was a 'no' to the whole entirety of the game and its participants.
                          You know what this sounds like? Stretching reasoning beyond believable levels.

                          Pretty sure blind was replying to sunfan towards his post asking for those who have said nothing yet to say something.

                          Also, pretty sure blind is new to this.

                          Also, pretty sure this makes him one of those "low hanging fruits".


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #388
                            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack

                            Cedo seems glad that the attention is off him for now huh.
                            Actually, I'm not sure if I read him correctly just now. But everything else stands.


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #389
                              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                              A little bit over 1 hour left.

                              for votecounts.

                              HansSky, you are in danger of a phantom


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #390
                                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                                I'm playing and learning at the same time. I have no Fucking idea how you guys assume who's what. So I'm standing by setting how people are playing.
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...