TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FreezinIce
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 265

    #511
    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

    In other words: I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt because I cant believe he would propose such a obviously flawed plan without some kind of justification, and I want to hear it before I decide
    ========

    To let the world be.

    ========

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
    Originally posted by roundbox
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
    Originally posted by Red
    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
    Originally posted by TWG Ike
    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #512
      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

      Originally posted by cedolad
      What's up baby? You gonna talk with us? We won't bite you hard
      Hey speak for yourself.

      Comment

      • cedolad
        moonchild~
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 6879

        #513
        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

        Chainsaws aren't teeth :P

        Comment

        • Gradiant
          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 1100

          #514
          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

          Originally posted by Guest15937
          A possible scumslip is a small insignificant nuisance?
          Yes, because there was absolutely nothing backing that statement up.

          Originally posted by Gradiant
          Whoever replaces him has my strong suspicion right off the bat.
          Nevermind on this, poor decision on my part. Sunfan always seems to play red to me and flagging Xelnya as such right off the bat is almost as unhelpful as blindreper's presence in this game.

          Comment

          • Gradiant
            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 1100

            #515
            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

            Would love to hear what your thoughts are freezing, haven't heard anything from you I think

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #516
              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

              They are when you make a large robotic human mouth of chainsaws.

              Comment

              • cedolad
                moonchild~
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 6879

                #517
                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                Originally posted by cedolad
                Hey XelNya (been getting strict with my username usage so don't mind the formality), care to chime in so far on how this day phase has been going? Do you find it constructive in anyway? If not, (which I know it's not) then what should focus our attention on instead?
                FreezinIce, feel free to answer these question.

                Please.

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #518
                  Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                  Why am I unhelpful?
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #519
                    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                    Originally posted by Gradiant
                    Nevermind on this, poor decision on my part. Sunfan always seems to play red to me and flagging Xelnya as such right off the bat is almost as unhelpful as blindreper's presence in this game.
                    I too share this mind set with soonfan.

                    I will also admit I do deserve suspicion. However his is just because I entered the game as a replacement. I can go either way, and I tend to read as both typically. Being a replacement is I guess a reason, but you know you should at least give me a post or two.

                    Originally posted by Gradiant
                    Would love to hear what your thoughts are freezing, haven't heard anything from you I think
                    ^ This.

                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #520
                      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                      I think its constructive. People are attempting to find the best possible course of action for today, asking questions and thinking critically. I'm not sure if its too early to go for a role claim to isolate a group of people to lynch, or if we should wait a day to narrow the role pool even more, and today is going to be defined by that decision I believe.
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #521
                        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                        I didn't vote you because you are replacing anyone. I voted you because you.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #522
                          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I will also admit I do deserve suspicion.
                          Of course, since I thought sunfan was suspicious. But seeing as how it goes either way for him to me, putting a vote on you as soon as you come into the game without saying anything else with it, and then continuing on with only a 3 word post to make your one word vote post look decent is lol.

                          Also, I'm sorry freezin. I missed that you had posted before I asked you what your thoughts were.

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #523
                            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                            Originally posted by blindreper1179
                            I didn't vote you because you are replacing anyone. I voted you because you.
                            If this is true, then why are you questioning me saying you are unhelpful?

                            Comment

                            • cedolad
                              moonchild~
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6879

                              #524
                              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                              Originally posted by Gradiant
                              If this is true, then why are you questioning me saying you are unhelpful?
                              snap

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #525
                                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                                I love reading these posts by people who claim to be regular TWG players.

                                Gonna call out Cedolad/Gradiant and Freezin. Thinking about calling out Xelnya too but he just got in the game so shrug.

                                You guys are either mentally handicapped, scum or i don't even know.

                                Freezin, How was TWG 43 shrine of DaBackPack won? Was it by determining the setup? You played in that game just 2 weeks ago.

                                Cedolad, How was TWG CXI: A Youtube comments page won? Was it by determining the setup? You made the right decision at endgame because we determined the setup.

                                TWG XCIV
                                TWG XCV
                                TWG XCVIII

                                Take a guess how those games were won (all by the humans)

                                I think rocks could put this together faster.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...