TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #436
    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

    Having a vigi claim + other blues would give us a confirmed town and having 2 scum down at this point in the game is huge. Town is almost certainly going to win this game and we can break it wide open right here esp considering that the two scum roles that can fuck with the blues are dead.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #437
      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

      Not saying every blue should come out but if you have some super useful info to town you should probably say so. Also, high% chance there's at least one doc alive to save a town that claims. That's why I suggested that.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #438
        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

        And yeah, Riot is random sometimes, but his like, delight, I guess, in participating in that wagon felt really genuine to me. Like, you could say that he was skipping through a meadow with flowers falling down around him for some reason when he voted for blind there imo.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • Gradiant
          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 1100

          #439
          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          Not saying every blue should come out but if you have some super useful info to town you should probably say so. Also, high% chance there's at least one doc alive to save a town that claims. That's why I suggested that.
          After several going throughs of random.org, I have gotten only one P (50/50 Doctor or Jailkeeper (who wouldn't help at all with the vigi situation)). That chance is not good enough to risk such an important role, especially since I think we've got somebody smart in the vigi position. I was null/slightly going red on him, but I don't think anybody else (at least saying so straight out in thread) thought he was definitively red enough to go on and kill him.

          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #440
            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

            Guest15937

            Comment

            • Guest15937
              One-handed elite
              • May 2008
              • 1464

              #441
              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

              Nice D2 naked vote.
              The renegade has betrayed me.

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #442
                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                guest, I would like you to share what you've got thus far.
                Where are you at?
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #443
                  Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                  Personally, I think If a vigi took part in one of those kills (and didn't target xiz), (s)he should come out.

                  Helping to narrow down on the options and figure out what we're up against is a high priority, and we're getting a chance to do it a day early.

                  We're also in the realm of 5 letter picks (probably 6), so there's at least 4 blues in the game and probably more along the lines of 5-6 (counting dead xiz).

                  Dunno about you guys, but I'm toying with having all the blues come out. It would confirm half the game, plus the knowledge we have from lynching riot.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #444
                    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                    atta boy manti
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #445
                      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                      Well, I guess if everyone did it, that could settle things.
                      It's a risky move and we pretty much need to get the right kill today. Or else the anti-town have a significant knowledge advantage.


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #446
                        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                        Truth be told now that I think about it having the vigi come out (if we have one) isn't exactly necessary, because determining the format based off of the number of night kills is still going to come down to how did Xiv die.

                        And there's no way to know if he was wolf/sk killed or just hid behind the wrong person.
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • HansSky
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 1925

                          #447
                          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                          I'm down with this idea. If we can all agree that all of the blues come out we can start this process before the lynch happens so we have a candidate.
                          hi

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #448
                            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                            I'd say if you can protect someone, don't claim, though
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #449
                              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                              Imo why kill xiv when he has a target over his head? I feel it was accidental. Also, bringing every blue to the table? Seems a little easy to put targets on you to be killed?
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • cedolad
                                moonchild~
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6879

                                #450
                                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                                I have a feeling the SK or the wolves got to Xiz, and the vigi killed Charu.

                                Comment

                                Working...