TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #676
    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

    Originally posted by cedolad
    And can you tell us why you're up for lynching me today? I mean it's a hot topic, I agree. But just using that alone as fuel to start a bandwagon is stupid fishy.
    You're a psychopath. That's why. (In all seriousness I'd like a response to this.)

    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
    Guest, since it's looking like it might come down to you or xelnya today.
    ZEIG HAIL! TOTEN DIE ERSATZ!

    There is your new nazi regime my friends. The regime of Anti Soonfan. Where
    the replacement is killed for being his replacement. And not off any actual logic.

    Fire a question at me if you really care to I suppose.

    Comment

    • Gradiant
      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 1100

      #677
      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

      Originally posted by Guest15937
      As for where the game stands, I'm inclined to believe that there is at least one Vig, because the kill on lurker doesn't seem to me like it would have been done by an antitown role. However, I'm also pretty sure there is an SK, because if the lurker kill was by a Vig, the wolf kill would have been Xiz (because it's obviously not Charu), and there would have been a third killing role to kill Charu.
      This situation doesn't seem to be nearly as likely as Ziv dying because he chose to hide behind the wrong person.

      Comment

      • cedolad
        moonchild~
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 6879

        #678
        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

        Oops. You're right about the R's, I thought Gradiant was implying that his role was the Gunsmith. So the R's aren't there.

        As for the T's, that was in Manti's original post regarding his plan for releasing the blues.
        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
        We have at least one more blue out there who isn't claiming, and possibly 2.

        That being said, we already publicly know our setup is H.H_._._._.T

        Xiz was a hider
        Hans is one shot commuter
        [u]I'm a single letter pull[u]

        This leaves 3 blanks.
        One is blindreaper.
        There is room for either a gunsmith or two more blue roles.
        .
        I think Manti is the SK.

        Comment

        • Guest15937
          One-handed elite
          • May 2008
          • 1464

          #679
          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

          If xiz hid behind the wrong person, who did he hide behind? and who would that make the wolf kill? I still don't believe the wolves would kill lurker, considering there were people eager to lynch him D0.
          The renegade has betrayed me.

          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #680
            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

            He could have hid behind Charu.

            Comment

            • Guest15937
              One-handed elite
              • May 2008
              • 1464

              #681
              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

              I doubt it, considering he made a push on Charu during D0 (something about Charu making sheepy posts)
              The renegade has betrayed me.

              Comment

              • cedolad
                moonchild~
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 6879

                #682
                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                Originally posted by Guest15937
                I doubt it, considering he made a push on Charu during D0 (something about Charu making sheepy posts)
                Maybe he didn't hide. Could've been as simple as that.

                Comment

                • Gradiant
                  FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 1100

                  #683
                  Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                  Originally posted by Guest15937
                  If xiz hid behind the wrong person, who did he hide behind? and who would that make the wolf kill? I still don't believe the wolves would kill lurker, considering there were people eager to lynch him D0.
                  He would've hid behind lurker, or any of the mafia. lurker being wolfkilled is possible since the people eager to lynch him was quite low, not as nearly close to being a possible kill compared to Riot. It is also possible that he hid behind Charu since he was possible null, and Charu being vigi'd killed him. Not sure if he hid behind riot because idk if his resulting death would then be announced right after. But then there's always the last mafia goon that could've been hid behind.

                  Comment

                  • cedolad
                    moonchild~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6879

                    #684
                    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                    Actually, Xiz hiding behind the last Mafia would make sense too.

                    Comment

                    • cedolad
                      moonchild~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6879

                      #685
                      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                      Also I'm heavily convinced that Manti is the SK.

                      Comment

                      • Gradiant
                        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 1100

                        #686
                        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                        Originally posted by cedolad
                        Oops. You're right about the R's, I thought Gradiant was implying that his role was the Gunsmith. So the R's aren't there.

                        As for the T's, that was in Manti's original post regarding his plan for releasing the blues.

                        I think Manti is the SK.
                        I am not a Gunsmith.
                        I am also confused by the "single letter pull"

                        Comment

                        • Guest15937
                          One-handed elite
                          • May 2008
                          • 1464

                          #687
                          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                          Originally posted by Gradiant
                          Charu being vigi'd
                          How are you so sure he wasn't SK'd?
                          The renegade has betrayed me.

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #688
                            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                            What are the chances we have a doctor or Jailkeeper right now?

                            Comment

                            • Gradiant
                              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 1100

                              #689
                              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                              Originally posted by Guest15937
                              How are you so sure he wasn't SK'd?
                              I'm not. I just think it's not as likely, just like your other post.

                              Comment

                              • cedolad
                                moonchild~
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6879

                                #690
                                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                                Single letter pull means he's a one-shot, or his role only pulled a letter. SK, Tracker, Jailkeeper/Doctor, Role Cop etc.

                                I'm honestly feeling him on the SK front, there's no way he could confirm there was a T.

                                Comment

                                Working...