TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FreezinIce
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 265

    #586
    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

    f5 f5 f5 f5 f5
    ========

    To let the world be.

    ========

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
    Originally posted by roundbox
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
    Originally posted by Red
    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
    Originally posted by TWG Ike
    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #587
      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

      Originally posted by cedolad
      So if FreezinIce is telling the truth, this leaves DaBackpack, Guest and I.
      and Xelnya
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • Guest15937
        One-handed elite
        • May 2008
        • 1464

        #588
        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

        Cedo, your analysis is full of holes.

        -What if there's a SK
        -What if vig is killed N2
        -What if someone is lying (which with so many blues out there, is pretty likely)
        -What if the wolves (gasp) SEND IN A KILL, like wolves tend to do

        This isn't a 100% town win yet, don't get overconfident.
        The renegade has betrayed me.

        Comment

        • cedolad
          moonchild~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 6879

          #589
          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

          Oh yeah I forgot about him.

          Comment

          • Gradiant
            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 1100

            #590
            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

            It's okay, I forget about him too sometimes

            Comment

            • FreezinIce
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 265

              #591
              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

              Hey you can try to kill me if you want cedo, but I think laying a trap and trying to kill someone based on it is a dumb idea. One, there could be a million other things that influence their decisions and your "trap" could be low or non existent on that list. Two, it reminds me of how afro hunts for scum. And it never works.
              ========

              To let the world be.

              ========

              Originally posted by Charu
              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
              Originally posted by roundbox
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
              Originally posted by Red
              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
              Originally posted by TWG Ike
              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

              Comment

              • cedolad
                moonchild~
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 6879

                #592
                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                Originally posted by Guest15937
                Cedo, your analysis is full of holes.

                -What if there's a SK
                -What if vig is killed N2
                -What if someone is lying (which with so many blues out there, is pretty likely)
                -What if the wolves (gasp) SEND IN A KILL, like wolves tend to do

                This isn't a 100% town win yet, don't get overconfident.
                lmfao who said that was an analysis?

                -There is more than likely a SK
                -He hasn't claimed yet, 6 fucking blues just came out, one came out as a one-shot commuter. Good luck
                -Someone is lying. Three have yet to say whether or not they're blue.
                -I sort of touched that subject.

                Comment

                • cedolad
                  moonchild~
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6879

                  #593
                  Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  Hey you can try to kill me if you want cedo, but I think laying a trap and trying to kill someone based on it is a dumb idea. One, there could be a million other things that influence their decisions and your "trap" could be low or non existent on that list. Two, it reminds me of how afro hunts for scum. And it never works.
                  I read his book actually :/

                  Comment

                  • Gradiant
                    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 1100

                    #594
                    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                    Originally posted by Gradiant
                    And once again I miss a post while making mine wow
                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    f5 f5 f5 f5 f5
                    It's alright, my post still stands. I have a gut feeling you are lying, you are not sitting right with me.

                    Xelnya too, since I was suspicious of sunfan and when the replacement happened, I wanted to avoid him getting flak right off the bat. However, with him in the pool of non-claimed blue, I'm not so sure anymore.

                    Comment

                    • cedolad
                      moonchild~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6879

                      #595
                      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                      So I was just reading the Hider stuff. What if Xiz just hid behind lurker or a Mafia?

                      Comment

                      • Guest15937
                        One-handed elite
                        • May 2008
                        • 1464

                        #596
                        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                        Well, I'm not blue.

                        And also, Cedo:

                        -D1 play was pretty much the polar opposite of his D1 play in his town games
                        -bounces back and forth between trying to appear helpful and actively hindering town
                        -supports whatever has momentum
                        -tunneled me to almost the exclusion of all else for the whole game because of UTR that by now should be known isn't out of the norm for my green playstyle
                        The renegade has betrayed me.

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #597
                          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                          only 5 blues came out. Relax

                          Manti
                          Hans
                          Xiz
                          Blind
                          Gradiant
                          Freezin

                          Everyone has seen the thread.

                          That being said, I'd ask you fellow blues to look one step further. If any of you is a Gunsmith, You should say so. It means there's a liar in our blue list.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • cedolad
                            moonchild~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6879

                            #598
                            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                            Well I've never played with you when you were green.

                            And really, the only game we've really played where I was protown was the Youtubes comments page game, and I was blue. I play two very different games when I'm blue vs green.

                            Comment

                            • FreezinIce
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 265

                              #599
                              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                              By the process of association, that makes Xelnya town-friendly. What a load off my mind.

                              It also makes my vote easy to place.

                              Gradiant
                              ========

                              To let the world be.

                              ========

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                              Originally posted by Red
                              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                              Originally posted by TWG Ike
                              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                              Comment

                              • Gradiant
                                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 1100

                                #600
                                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                                Originally posted by cedolad
                                So I was just reading the Hider stuff. What if Xiz just hid behind lurker or a Mafia?
                                Me and DaBackpack seemed to agree on this not long after that night phase ended.

                                Comment

                                Working...