TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #16
    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

    hey guys if i told you i was a wolf would you hold it against me
    because i am 100% using reverse psychology again don't worry about it
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • drizzleRomanceGirl
      It's okay to be yourself.
      • Oct 2012
      • 2963

      #17
      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

      Originally posted by Bynary Fission
      <insert obligatory intro post>
      LOL
      hi

      my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

      Division 5 2nd place

      Originally posted by hosua
      Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
      Originally posted by rushyrulz
      Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
      Originally posted by aperson
      can y'all take a break and kiss
      (the first section of this chapter)

      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

      Comment

      • Vendetta21
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Aug 2006
        • 2745

        #18
        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

        Originally posted by HansSky
        v are we allowed to talk to our friends
        C9++ is a thread-only game.

        Comment

        • Vendetta21
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Aug 2006
          • 2745

          #19
          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

          It has full card-flipping and no night talking. The first day is 72 hours, each subsequent day is 48 hours. Each night phase is always 24 hours.

          Comment

          • Vendetta21
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Aug 2006
            • 2745

            #20
            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

            Mafia only communicate during the night, they cannot talk anytime and they do not talk before the game begins.

            Roles at night are resolved using http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?...ion_resolution

            Everything else is explicitly explained in the wiki link in the first page, I believe.

            Comment

            • HansSky
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2003
              • 1925

              #21
              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

              well this is my first thread only game so good news for the humans there won't be any last minute lynches at the end of the day
              hi

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #22
                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ I'm so excited to play with you all ^^

                I can't wait to start!! Nyaaa~

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #23
                  Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ I'm so excited to kill you all ^^
                  mhm
                  Xiz
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • Vendetta21
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 2745

                    #24
                    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                    One last clarification you are never allowed to edit for any reason. If you make a post and need to revise it the proper method is using the acronym EBWOP (edit by way of post) followed by edits.

                    I will post official votecounts in the color purple. Don't use that color. I will post one votecount a day before I go to bed but not any more than that.

                    If there are any other rules clarifications to those new to the format ask now, otherwise PM me for future host questions as I don't like posting in the thread while the game is going.

                    The floor is yours hunters.

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #25
                      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ I'm so excited to play with you all ^^

                      I can't wait to start!! Nyaaa~
                      this is really cute
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • Crazyjayde
                        FFR Veteran
                        • May 2007
                        • 1169

                        #26
                        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                        Howdy fellow comrades.

                        Or should I say

                        Comment

                        • Crazyjayde
                          FFR Veteran
                          • May 2007
                          • 1169

                          #27
                          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                          Junk stuff to get it out of the way:

                          Checked my PM in the meantime and I'm basically on a VT streak. Whatever use this may be to you. Although I don't have any restraint to say this sucks for my meta.

                          I'm guessing we'll be cruising through the early hours nonchalantly before we start stabbing each other. That's fine, but I'd suggest newer players to take this time to grasp the nature of this format and to look examples of C9++ games (to my knowledge, there are four on this site post-revival: XCIV, XCV, XCVIII and CVII). Otherwise, post constructively and be involved (that goes to everyone). I will be vigilant about noise/UTR and will not hesitate to refine and remove.

                          Also I'm liking this style of hosting, no fuzz and forthright. I thought about using youtube vids exclusively to discuss but it's probably a bad idea and will get me into trouble mid-game so yeah...

                          Comment

                          • T-Force
                            Your world ends with you
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 4753

                            #28
                            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                            Originally posted by HansSky
                            well this is my first thread only game so good news for the humans there won't be any last minute lynches at the end of the day
                            It's like you've never read an in-thread only game.

                            Aloha, folks.
                            Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                            Comment

                            • Crazyjayde
                              FFR Veteran
                              • May 2007
                              • 1169

                              #29
                              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                              lol no im kidding



                              xiz
                              xiz
                              xiz
                              xiz
                              xiz
                              xiz

                              Comment

                              • mellonxcollie
                                Sectional Moderator
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 1303

                                #30
                                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                                Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                                newer players
                                those newer players being...?

                                I will be vigilant about noise/UTR and will not hesitate to refine and remove.
                                rofl what?
                                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                                Comment

                                Working...