TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #946
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    lol weird I just checked thread right now

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #947
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      fuck Xiz, our reads were too different. Gonna suck your dick instead of his now.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #948
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        dance, I feel like your posts have dropped in value since Guest was purportedly seered. Is this on purpose? You're pretty much hopped in Manti's backpack from what I've noticed, yet you encourage others to think for themselves. You also said that you had someone on your lynch list for today that's dropped down a bit. Who and why?
        not sure if I understand, I didn't even explain my vote until recently. other than that I don't have anything I feel like I need to say because I think my lynch target will get lynched this phase.

        the other person I was thinking about wanting to lynch was Funnygurl. I had originally asked this question just to fill out more data points in terms of player relationships:

        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
        Funnygurl, thoughts on thesunfan?
        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        Manti push was weird, but he still strongly supported Xiz and pushed for the Halogen/James May lynch.

        Don't see him as an issue right now.
        after asking the question, I realized that I thought you were in a pretty vulnerable spot. there was the perceived "push" against manti at the start of this phase and a couple of people voting or declaring suspicion of you. I figured a wolf in Funnygurl's spot would probably attack you at least a little bit, even if you're both wolves. she didn't. also I'm reading Guest as wolfier than I did before rereading, and Guest/Funnygurl doesn't seem to make much sense.

        now shoo.

        Comment

        • mellonxcollie
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Dec 2006
          • 1304

          #949
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          Hello I am in the same boat as Tokzic we may have been partying~

          Upon quick skim earlier I am totally down for lynching Guest, however he reacted in a very Guest-like fashion so I'm not 100% convinced it's a wolf tell. Still, looks pretty darn good.
          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #950
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            psychic would've said if James wasn't a human at this point, since everyone has chimed in, so
            Guest.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #951
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              I mean the psychic would've said if James WAS human, gah, typing is impossible.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #952
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                I want her dead first but lynch train activate.

                Guest

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #953
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  actually Middie, its too early to lynch, how do you feel about a
                  funnygurl lynch?
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #954
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    I've already stated my hopes for that one. In fact I just did.

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #955
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      I only did that to see if you would copy my vote for the third time this game, so good job I guess?
                      back to Guest
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • Guest15937
                        One-handed elite
                        • May 2008
                        • 1464

                        #956
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        Just got back home, and got work to do. I'll respond to you guys within a couple of hours, assuming I'm still alive at the time.
                        The renegade has betrayed me.

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #957
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          Welp.
                          I'm *actually* reading past games now, and I'll be gone for a good portion of tomorrow, so I won't be saying much for a bit.

                          I'm okay with a Guest lynch, but we're pretty close to insta and that's a bit unsettling. I think we all know my stance on XelNya, and that will only strengthen if Guest is actually a wolf (look at both of Guest's reads lists. Seriously). There's one other person that I'll shift my attention to as well.

                          Anyway, Funny is out~
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • Tps222
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2004
                            • 6169

                            #958
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            VOTE COUNT:

                            Guest (5): Dance, Xiz, YMIA,Xelnya, ThesunFan
                            XelNya(1):FunnyGurl555
                            FunnyGurl(1): Guest
                            Manti (1): Afrobean


                            Guest is 1 away from insta.

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #959
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              ok, being there's plenty of time left now, so danceguy to make sure the lynch doesn't come too quickly
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #960
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                that's one vote too many

                                *uses vigi orb on sunfan*

                                Comment

                                Working...