TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • yo man im awesome
    soleil ardent
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2007
    • 6514

    #856
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    Originally posted by dAnceguy117
    I mean there's nothing left to say at that point. or nothing which should be said anyway
    Also we can use this time as extra for conversation for the next phase. We're very obviously lynching Guest today, so we may as well work with his fake reads and talk about what to do next.

    Originally posted by choof
    you double dad loving dipshit
    Originally posted by t-rogdor
    dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
    Originally posted by smartdude1212
    I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #857
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      I kinda love how Guest is just sitting here in the thread.

      You got played son.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #858
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        Great job manti.

        Alright time to make a list for that last little red fucker. I'll post it sometime later today after my 5s games in league.

        Comment

        • Guest15937
          One-handed elite
          • May 2008
          • 1464

          #859
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          We'll see who's played when psychic reveals that I was actually human.

          Also I could have sworn you already seered three besides me.
          The renegade has betrayed me.

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #860
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            Originally posted by yo man im awesome
            Also we can use this time as extra for conversation for the next phase. We're very obviously lynching Guest today, so we may as well work with his fake reads and talk about what to do next.
            yea I meant there's nothing for Guest to say lol.

            good number of people who can be soft cleared if James/Guest is correct. can pick here and there from the remaining pool and feel good about it.

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #861
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              Originally posted by Guest15937
              We'll see who's played when psychic reveals that I was actually human.

              Also I could have sworn you already seered three besides me.
              Xiz, roleblock, ???? (you)
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #862
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                Originally posted by Guest15937
                We'll see who's played when psychic reveals that I was actually human.

                Also I could have sworn you already seered three besides me.
                ^ I feel like right before this post, Guest gave up. However, the 3rd person is telling him via skype or something "Don't give up bro! It's not over yet!"


                Too late guest.

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #863
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  I'm almost wondering if its a good idea AFTER we kill guest to have the psychic come out, and the other blue for that matter. We can narrow it down easier that way to pick off the last one.

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #864
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    I'm laughing so hard right now...
                    TBSS though, Guest
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #865
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      Xiz, if james was a wolf, and guest comes up as one too, and the psychic is alive tomorrow, I see no reason why they should not come up. Guardian, if alive, I have some reservations about, but I could understand why they could as well, though I don't know if I'd really support it.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #866
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        I don't support the guardian coming out, but the psychic may as well. It's down to a manhunt at that point, and since both the seered reds are out the only human who still has powers is the guard.
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #867
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          it's great because if there is a false claim and two people claim, its a 50-50 wolf shot and we kill both lol.

                          However, if there is a blue role that is dead and is not claimed, we do have a problem.

                          Comment

                          • yo man im awesome
                            soleil ardent
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2007
                            • 6514

                            #868
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                            I don't support the guardian coming out, but the psychic may as well. It's down to a manhunt at that point, and since both the seered reds are out the only human who still has powers is the guard.
                            ^ Revealing the guardian can lead to a long string of unfortunate misslynches/nightkills, starting with the guardian.

                            Originally posted by choof
                            you double dad loving dipshit
                            Originally posted by t-rogdor
                            dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                            Originally posted by smartdude1212
                            I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #869
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              I take that back then, my bad. No guardian reveal. Didn't think that one through.

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #870
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                You know, nobody has really talked about Danceguy this game...................

                                Comment

                                Working...