TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #1156
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    vashthestampede > vashthegunman

    Comment

    • Tokzic
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 6878

      #1157
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      i'm surprised sunfan is blah too wtf

      how are those fat stacks of poker winnings treating you

      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #1158
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        Anyway, after reading through the thread, here's where I stand on players in order of humanity. I decided to show you guys my work so you can see my thought process.

        Lock clear:

        Tokzic:

        YMIA was a wolf, therefore this post exchange D2 does not make a lot of sense as a wolf/wolf combination:

        Originally posted by Tokzic
        Originally posted by yo man im awesome
        Originally posted by Tokzic
        Originally posted by yo man im awesome
        Originally posted by Tokzic
        like you guys need to remember, wolves are trying to dodge the spotlight

        people who have been way too quiet for my liking:

        - guest (rarely opens his mouth, when he does suspicious things come out)
        - snowcrafta (has posted three two line posts)
        - ymia (the only posts he makes are excuses as to why he's not posting)
        - xelnya (constantly viewing the thread, never contributing to the thread)
        - raeko (agreed with a bunch of opinions day 1, then dropped off the planet)

        i am 99% sure 2-3 of the wolves are in this group
        what

        besides mine, only one i'll even attempt to argue is snow, because he was banned from pretty much all of D1. Although he's more than capable of coming back and talking now.
        ?

        Originally posted by ymia
        Out to dinner right now, I hope to be home in about an hour. Don't know if dad will need anything done with the recent snow, but I should be able to catch up in about an hour.
        Originally posted by ymia
        sorry I haven't been looking really today, was streaming literally all day. Catching up now.
        Originally posted by ymia
        But yea I disappeared because I went and bought Shin Megami Tensai IV and Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix, have been thoroughly occupied with those and Fire Emblem Awakening.
        ?
        have i only made 3 posts this game?

        3 =/= 22 (23 with this post) Like, not even close. And it's not like i've been lying about the fact that I haven't been here. Life > TWG, but I try to make time for it as often as i can. At the very least i try to tell you guys what's up.
        you have yet to state any actual suspicions besides on xelnya day 1, which you took back after people actually started voting him
        This is an exchange that could have got YMIA lynched if the tide turned the wrong way. There was little momentum toward a lynch at that point in time, and this could easily pulled support. A W/W pair does not typically bus this hard.

        Danceguy:

        Danceguy is cleared through the D2 lynch. James was the roleblocker wolf, and already had 2 votes when Afro was being lynched. Afro pushed James into the KITB and danceguy broke it before I sealed the voting. I don't see a situation where the MW would willingly axe the roleblocker wolf, especially since james wasn't guaranteed to die.


        Soft clear



        Xelnya:

        I'm aware it was mentioned the Middie would do whatever comes into his mind and feels right at the time, but still, it's pretty cold to call your own teammate out on his reads like this:

        Originally posted by James May
        Originally posted by XelNya
        Originally posted by James May
        Originally posted by XelNya
        Originally posted by James May
        Middie/XelNya - Middie is Middie. Seems odd coming from me but I doubt wolf Middie will be like this.
        This copy paste is so obvious it hurts.
        Actually, didn't copypaste :3
        Bullshit
        You're complaining that I'm listing you as a town? Seems silly no?
        I see that exchange and i go "I really don't see the MW bussing the RB wolf like this the second the RB wolf enters the game"


        Questionable characters


        Sunfan:

        Sunfan's dedication to this game and desire to play are obvious. He has good plays, but there are detractors that can be placed on them.

        -Initial vote on Halogen/James D2, but backed off when James/halogen started getting heat, and didn't hope back on the wagon untill AFTER halogen was lynched.

        -Supported Xiz (over Afro) D2, but did so in a way that was almost unquestioning. Only a wolf should have that strong of a human read on someone.

        In short Sunfan has A+ activity, but there's nothing I can use to soft clear him, so he goes lower on the list.


        Afrobean:
        Afrobean might be a suprise down here, because a lot of people would clear him the same way danceguy was cleared. However, If Afro was the MW, there is a possibility Afro would willingly throw a wolf teammate under the bus to save his skin. It is unlikely, (because once again james was the RB wolf) however, Afro is a selfish player and I could see this happening.

        Also YIMA's D2 read list posted Afro as the most wolfy person to him. YIMA then proceeded to vote Xiz. I'm pretty sure YIMA's wolf game is better then that, but it's an oddity that I'm not sure I can place right now.

        Funnygurl555:
        Funnygurl's reads have been bad the entire game. I can see the logic she's using in her post by post construction, but her reads are just either horrendously bad (sorry) or manufactured, and not meshing well.

        Look at her vote history:
        D1: T-force-manti-t-force
        D2: Xelnya-Clasko-Xiz-clasko-xelnya
        ---Humans points for ignoring the afro-xiz train and sticking to your guns,
        ---Human points lost for supporting the James train and not voting with it, even if it was to avoid insta.
        D3:Xelnya
        D4: YMIA, but this is pretty much forced by my seering.

        I dunno after writing this out I really feel she's more of a lost human then a wolf. Funnygurl's a mixed bag of weird.


        DREKK


        MelonXcollie:

        Melon, you don't have a single thing supporting your humanity this game

        - Pushed a lynch on me based on misguided information, based the excuse on real life
        - No interaction with the other wolves in this game, minus a harmless vote on YMIA for afking
        - Completely missing from the D2 lynch debacle with james/xiz/afro
        - Declared intent to vote james when the decision was basically already made, and never voted.
        - Stayed out of the thread entirely during the Guest fake seering.
        - This quote here is completely something a MW would want during the N4 seeing where I hit YMIA.
        Originally posted by mellonxcollie
        Go ahead and seer me if you want to! Afrobean is right in saying that confirming a green makes sense, and if Manti is still suspicious of me for whatever reason, clearing me will allow us to go after actual wolves
        Shit I just agreed with Afro
        Originally posted by Afrobean
        The only player in this situation who would REALLY be OK with being seered is the master wolf.
        - Neither YIMA or James had a "read" on you. It's kinda hard to manufacture a read on a wolf buddy, not knowing what might get them lynched.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #1159
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          Originally posted by Tokzic
          i mean

          i know it's possible for manti to be wolf

          but that would mean that the seer died on day 1 (1/13 chance), and the psychic died somewhere between night 2 and night 4 (1/11 + 1/9 + 1/7, assuming that the humans we lynched were smart enough to claim psychic if they actually had it)

          and then you have to factor in the chance that manti would decide to fake a blue role in the first place, specifically the one that died n1

          multiply all that shit together

          i know that it's possible, but we're looking at fucking lotto chances here
          T-force was more then likely a blue, and probably the psychic. I figured that was pretty obvious by now.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #1160
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            Originally posted by Tokzic
            i'm surprised sunfan is blah too wtf

            how are those fat stacks of poker winnings treating you
            I lied again.
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • Tokzic
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 6878

              #1161
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              manti: chronic fibber

              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #1162
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                I'm pretty sure the guardian is still alive though. If i'm right the guard is a member of my questionable pile

                *wave* Keep guarding me thnx
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • Tokzic
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 6878

                  #1163
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                  T-force was more then likely a blue, and probably the psychic. I figured that was pretty obvious by now.
                  yeah when people were talking about lynching him early on i was like "ehhhhhhhhhhh this looks more like blur utr than red utr to me"

                  Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                  Comment

                  • Tokzic
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 6878

                    #1164
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    shit i'm getting so fucking wolfed tonight aren't i

                    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                    Comment

                    • Tokzic
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 6878

                      #1165
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      should i just spill my opinions before i spill the contents of my neck

                      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #1166
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        Originally posted by Tokzic
                        shit i'm getting so fucking wolfed tonight aren't i
                        You or dance probably

                        Outside chance they go for me hoping my read is wrong and the guard is dead.

                        Outside Outside chance they try to get the guard in my questionable pile.
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #1167
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          But yes, you should probably dump your reads.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • Tokzic
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 6878

                            #1168
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            okay here i go:

                            just kidding playing dota

                            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #1169
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                              Funnygurl555:
                              Funnygurl's reads have been bad the entire game. I can see the logic she's using in her post by post construction, but her reads are just either horrendously bad (sorry) or manufactured, and not meshing well.

                              ...

                              I dunno after writing this out I really feel she's more of a lost human then a wolf. Funnygurl's a mixed bag of weird.
                              I lol'd, and it's like 1 AM here so that says something.
                              I swear though, if XelNya was a human all along I'm quitting TWG (not really) ;~;
                              ...
                              mellonxcollie's probably the wolf then huh
                              watch
                              i swear.

                              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                              DREKK


                              MelonXcollie:

                              Melon, you don't have a single thing supporting your humanity this game

                              - Pushed a lynch on me based on misguided information, based the excuse on real life
                              - No interaction with the other wolves in this game, minus a harmless vote on YMIA for afking
                              - Completely missing from the D2 lynch debacle with james/xiz/afro
                              - Declared intent to vote james when the decision was basically already made, and never voted.
                              - Stayed out of the thread entirely during the Guest fake seering.
                              - This quote here is completely something a MW would want during the N4 seeing where I hit YMIA.

                              Shit I just agreed with Afro

                              - Neither YIMA or James had a "read" on you. It's kinda hard to manufacture a read on a wolf buddy, not knowing what might get them lynched.
                              I agree with the no interaction with the wolves part. That's about the only thing I found off about her though when looking through the thread yesterday.

                              But IN DEFENSE OF MELLONXCOLLIE (because she's about to die according to people's reads why not)

                              The fundamental difference between her play in CIII and her play now is that she is not posting nearly as much fluff.

                              Look at these posts in particular from back then:

                              CIII POST #1

                              CIII POST #2

                              Notice how this is provides pretty much no new information at all to the game.

                              Now look at this post in this game (which essentially cleared her for me)

                              Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                              Alright Clasko, those posts were weird. All of them. But I understand jokes going wrong and being misinterpreted so I won't pressure you now. I also understand sometimes pressure itself can make you post weird things. However I will be keeping those posts in mind if your future behaviour is also weird

                              XelNya: I understand your vote on Xiz. But keep in mind that Xiz is always like this, and that early game we want to try to keep our active players around so that we can get conversation going. If Xiz were really trying to lead the game, push for lynches against specific people, and being super argumentative that would be (imo) a good basis for a vote, since those would be the actions of a "tyrant".

                              I guess what I am trying to say to you since you're a newer player is that there is a difference between "talkative" and "game-steering". If you want to vote for Xiz go ahead, for all I know he is a wolf, I am just saying.
                              Notice the difference? This is the second post she made in the game, and instead of going with popular opinion and posting fluff, she goes against what everyone else is thinking, and she diffused a wagon that was going on against a human seriously guys

                              Remember this too? Now why would a wolf want to do that when someone else is so close to being lynched?

                              If mellonxcollie is the last wolf, that means AnkoAcid/thesunfan is human.
                              Why wouldn't she join the wagon?
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • Afrobean
                                Admiral in the Red Army
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 13262

                                #1170
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                The fundamental difference between her play in CIII and her play now is that she is not posting nearly as much fluff.
                                I don't know if I could say that I've played very many games with her, let alone with her as a wolf, but I would point out that although she maybe hasn't posted "nearly as much fluff" this game as that particular game, she hasn't really posted a lot of unique contributions in general during this one. She started out a bit stronger maybe (defending a human on day1? hardly proof of anything...), but she clearly hasn't done much as the game as gone on. Remember how manti pointed out that she completely missed that big thing with me/xiz/james on day 2? She was also pretty absent from the big events from day 3 and 4 too.

                                In short, maybe there's fluff, but there's just very little altogether.

                                Now why would a wolf want to do that when someone else is so close to being lynched?
                                Wolves can save humans from a lynch, especially if they trust that another human will find themselves getting lynched by the end of the day anyway. And on day 1, it's almost inevitable that a townie is going to get lynched no matter what a wolf does or doesn't do.

                                If mellonxcollie is the last wolf, that means AnkoAcid/thesunfan is human.
                                This goes without saying. If X is last wolf, then Y is NOT a wolf.

                                Comment

                                Working...