TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • yo man im awesome
    soleil ardent
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2007
    • 6514

    #766
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    Originally posted by Xiz
    ^


    Because being an afk green is fucking useless and really not productive. Besides, it's fun to fuck with people.
    .....

    Originally posted by choof
    you double dad loving dipshit
    Originally posted by t-rogdor
    dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
    Originally posted by smartdude1212
    I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #767
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      Mostly you.

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #768
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        and funny, you're absolutely right, I've cleared Middie for being himself when it should be a null read. I'm just stupid like that, I guess, and he's not cleared imo anymore. Guest needs more attention, as well.

        YMIA, don't get upset because you (likely) misread someone. And I didn't jump on James because he replaced Halogen, and I don't believe anyone else did either. Halogen was on the chopping block for a while, and James isn't dead because James.

        Irrelevant point, but Afro, Kilga was a wolf whenever he overused emoticons. Idk why. I guess its kind of like writing your name, where even if you try to do things completely differently, you still end up doing some of the same things because you don't realize some minor things.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • yo man im awesome
          soleil ardent
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2007
          • 6514

          #769
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          and funny, you're absolutely right, I've cleared Middie for being himself when it should be a null read. I'm just stupid like that, I guess, and he's not cleared imo anymore. Guest needs more attention, as well.

          YMIA, don't get upset because you (likely) misread someone. And I didn't jump on James because he replaced Halogen, and I don't believe anyone else did either. Halogen was on the chopping block for a while, and James isn't dead because James.

          Irrelevant point, but Afro, Kilga was a wolf whenever he overused emoticons. Idk why. I guess its kind of like writing your name, where even if you try to do things completely differently, you still end up doing some of the same things because you don't realize some minor things.
          not so much upset that I was wrong; that happens. Mostly just upset at how Xiz consistently plays this way. That's all.

          Originally posted by choof
          you double dad loving dipshit
          Originally posted by t-rogdor
          dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
          Originally posted by smartdude1212
          I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #770
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            hey everyone hows ur twilight going so far

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #771
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              Sparkly
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #772
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                loquacious
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • clasko1000
                  Ima Twans
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 633

                  #773
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  Originally posted by darkmanticorex2
                  sparkly
                  go team manticore
                  It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

                  Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

                  Originally posted by emerald000
                  I'll take some more free boosters please.
                  Originally posted by choof
                  please do the community a favor
                  http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #774
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    Besides, it's fun to fuck with people.
                    This is so true words cannot describe~

                    Comment

                    • Tps222
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2004
                      • 6169

                      #775
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      James May is dead. Night starts now. You have until 4PM server time tomorrow to get your picks in. I'll post final vote counts and player list when I'm not on a phone.

                      Comment

                      • clasko1000
                        Ima Twans
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 633

                        #776
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        deas time changes, 6pm, 8pm, 8am, 2pm, 4pm, 37234thousandam?
                        It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

                        Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

                        Originally posted by emerald000
                        I'll take some more free boosters please.
                        Originally posted by choof
                        please do the community a favor
                        http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

                        Comment

                        • clasko1000
                          Ima Twans
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 633

                          #777
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          Originally posted by Tps222
                          13.TC_Halogen(Replaced by Lames May)
                          Also, that typo!
                          It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

                          Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

                          Originally posted by emerald000
                          I'll take some more free boosters please.
                          Originally posted by choof
                          please do the community a favor
                          http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #778
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            not a typo. That's what Tps calls him.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #779
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              Comment

                              • clasko1000
                                Ima Twans
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 633

                                #780
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                not a typo. That's what Tps calls him.
                                Noted
                                It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

                                Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

                                Originally posted by emerald000
                                I'll take some more free boosters please.
                                Originally posted by choof
                                please do the community a favor
                                http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

                                Comment

                                Working...