TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #991
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    I'm a big fan of these shorter and shorter phases. Really keeps the game moving.

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #992
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      I will seer Yo man i'm akward tonight.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #993
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        yo im man awkward

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #994
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          I don't think we should count on Guest having been the MW. I'm not really even sure its the most likely outcome. I think he was a normal wolf, and just reacted that way because he knew he was screwed.
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #995
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            yo man im awolf
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • mellonxcollie
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Dec 2006
              • 1304

              #996
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              Hello everyone~

              I wish I'd had more time for TWG this day phase but y'all lynched the best option and didn't need me so it's good. I feel very good about this game and the direction it is headed in BRING ON DAY 4
              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #997
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                for what its worth, I'd seer mellon over Yo man; YIMA is still a good choice though.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #998
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  RIP Guest *shrugs*
                  Oh, and the Mellon seering's not a good idea IMO. I read CIII, and she's playing a different game now than she did then.
                  YMIA was the second person I was looking at as potential wolf partners with Guest.

                  Welp, back to reading old threads I guess.
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #999
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    How about we let the seer do whatever the fuck he wants

                    Comment

                    • Afrobean
                      Admiral in the Red Army
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 13262

                      #1000
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      You guys don't know how to use seerings, do you?

                      You don't use them on suspicious people. Those are the ones that just get lynched. Seerings need to be used on people who are hard reads or who appear to be townie. Not people who you would just as soon lynch if there was no seer available.

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #1001
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        I read that as "appear to be brownie"

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #1002
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                          I read that as "appear to be brownie"



                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #1003
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            You guys don't know how to use seerings, do you?

                            You don't use them on suspicious people. Those are the ones that just get lynched. Seerings need to be used on people who are hard reads or who appear to be townie. Not people who you would just as soon lynch if there was no seer available.
                            Well, if that's the case...
                            You guys could very well seer mellonxcollie then, but I'm pretty sure I'm right about her. Then again, my track record for accuracy is lol.

                            I'm just gonna go ahead and trust Manti on this one though. He knows what he's doing.
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • yo man im awesome
                              soleil ardent
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2007
                              • 6514

                              #1004
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              jesus fuck that party lasted longer than I wanted


                              4pm to 12pm next day, no sleeping, then work 1pm-5pm rip sleep schedule

                              time to catch up hopefully one last time. There's literally *nothing* else that should impede my TWG play for the remainder of the game.

                              Originally posted by choof
                              you double dad loving dipshit
                              Originally posted by t-rogdor
                              dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                              Originally posted by smartdude1212
                              I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                              Comment

                              • mellonxcollie
                                Sectional Moderator
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 1304

                                #1005
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                Go ahead and seer me if you want to! Afrobean is right in saying that confirming a green makes sense, and if Manti is still suspicious of me for whatever reason, clearing me will allow us to go after actual wolves
                                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                                Comment

                                Working...