TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Guest15937
    One-handed elite
    • May 2008
    • 1464

    #841
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
    Guest, can i get your thoughts on everyone in the game please?

    I would like you to fill out this form in the next hour.
    Xiz-I've already explained how wolfy his D2 actions seemed to me, and this day he's making a bunch of rather naked votes and expecting everyone to understand exactly where he's coming from. Maybe I'm just a noob, but I don't get it. Not only that, but he makes a TON of posts that seem to antagonize all greens (#512, first sentence of #833, etc.) I know he was seered green, but in all honestly him being MW wouldn't surprise me in the least. He's still on high alert.

    Sunfan-The main issue I have with him is that really weird push on Manti. At this point, if Manti's not the seer, then we must all be blind or something. Other than that, there's his adamant defense of Xiz in D2 (he pretty much singlehandedly derailed the train, which would make a lot of sense if a Sunfan/Xiz pairing was a thing), plus Anko's actions in D1, which were probably just newb-related, but can't be ruled out. Suspicious.

    YMIA-Hasn't posted a whole lot, but when he has, is making an effort to be helpful. Humanish.

    Funnygurl-Already explained what I think of her at the moment. Probably the most wolfy at this point.

    Danceguy-basically a null, pretty much no posts at the moment because of ban issues

    Afro-As I said before, his playstyle really grinds my gears and makes me lean wolf towards him no matter what he does. At this point, though, I really have no clue what to think of him. Everyone seemed to agree that he was at least suspicious on D2, then everyone spun around and turned on Halogen/James. I really don't see what Afro did that made such a difference. Suspicious.

    XelNya-He makes a lot of short posts, and many of them aren't really that meaningful, but plenty of them are. I really don't understand why everyone's leaping on this guy. Null to humanish.

    Mellon-She pretty much dropped off the face of the earth after D1, and this may have been a response to the movements towards her at the end of D1. She's been sorta UTR since, which is odd considering there was a move on her. Still, there's not a whole lot to go on her. Null to suspicious.

    Tokzic-Very helpful. I pretty much got nothing that I see wolfy in this guy. Human.

    Manti-seer
    The renegade has betrayed me.

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #842
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      Okay, thanks!

      Also, guest was seered red.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #843
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        dohohoho

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #844
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          darn, I had a pretty slim human lean on him after these past two killings, but ok then. This is all assuming that Manti is the seer, which is almost certainly beyond doubt at this moment, but I'm going to give everyone a chance to tune in and let them have an opportunity to claim that James was not a wolf, just in case. I think that leaves mellon, afro and tokzic, so if they make a post between now and then, and don't claim they got a PM saying James was human, I'll vote Guest.

          Pretty much a longshot, but can't be too careful.
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #845
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            and guest leaves after he was reported seered lmao.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #846
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              I mean there's nothing left to say at that point. or nothing which should be said anyway

              Comment

              • Guest15937
                One-handed elite
                • May 2008
                • 1464

                #847
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                Okay, thanks!

                Also, guest was seered red.
                ...

                Geez, this whole game we've been played. Guess FoJar was the seer after all.
                The renegade has betrayed me.

                Comment

                • yo man im awesome
                  soleil ardent
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2007
                  • 6514

                  #848
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                  Okay, thanks!

                  Also, guest was seered red.
                  wow, lmao, that was really nice Manti. Have him put in his reads of people knowing full well they're absolute bs, then call him on it. Cruel and unforgiving, I like it.

                  Originally posted by choof
                  you double dad loving dipshit
                  Originally posted by t-rogdor
                  dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                  Originally posted by smartdude1212
                  I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                  Comment

                  • yo man im awesome
                    soleil ardent
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2007
                    • 6514

                    #849
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    so under the assumption that the psychic has kept silent because Lames was a wolf, this will leave us with 1 wolf left, nice.

                    Originally posted by choof
                    you double dad loving dipshit
                    Originally posted by t-rogdor
                    dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                    Originally posted by smartdude1212
                    I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #850
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                      Okay, thanks!

                      Also, guest was seered red.


                      CAAAALLLLED IIIIITTttTTtTTttTTT


                      2/2 HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH


                      COME AT ME REDS

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #851
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        OKAY IM GONNA FIND YOU #3


                        WHERE ARE YOU MuahahaHAHAHAhahAHaHAHAHAHahaHaHAhaHAHA

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #852
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          Fucking manti I love you man

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #853
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            Last wolf is the master wolf, so I'm pretty much working off of reads from here.

                            Seerings aren't useful anymore.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • yo man im awesome
                              soleil ardent
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2007
                              • 6514

                              #854
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              Lmfao Xiz did you literally Sig Manti's quote

                              Originally posted by choof
                              you double dad loving dipshit
                              Originally posted by t-rogdor
                              dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                              Originally posted by smartdude1212
                              I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #855
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                So really the last one is anyone, but manti, including me.


                                The guest reveal kind of clears afro, but im still not sure.

                                I'm back to Funnygurl now.

                                Comment

                                Working...