TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tps222
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2004
    • 6169

    #976
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    Guest (5): Dance, Xiz, YMIA,Xelnya,Tokzic
    XelNya(1):FunnyGurl555
    FunnyGurl(1): Guest
    Manti (1): Afrobean
    Danceguy(1):TheSunFan

    1 from insta. Day ends in 4 hours.

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #977
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      Tokzic, not really sure why you think I'm a wolf, but its w/e. Seer me if you have to; last time I advised someone to seer mellon instead of me and they didn't do it, it didn't work so well, did it Tokzic?

      Anyone gonna hammer Guest or are we gonna wait this one out?
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #978
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        You know one thing that has been kind of in the back of my mind...

        What if sunfan was being such a suckup to me and trying to prove how green I am for him to get me off his trail.... hmmmmmmmm

        Only because that last message you posted is wolfy as fuck.

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #979
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          I think it's inevitable at this point, and It's a good lynch anyway.

          GuEsT########
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #980
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            Originally posted by Xiz
            You know one thing that has been kind of in the back of my mind...

            What if sunfan was being such a suckup to me and trying to prove how green
            I kinda feel this way about YIMA's reaction to me during the fake sering
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #981
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              yeah, you guys got me >.>

              Look, I was just annoyed that Tokzic came in here after afking for a while, and called me out as a wolf without any reasoning to back it up.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #982
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                you're a wolf

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #983
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  Manti, we gonna find out who you actually seered at the end of this night phase?
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #984
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                    you're a wolf
                    nope.
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #985
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      uses vigi orb on sunfan
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #986
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        still *technically* not night yet, hold your horses.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #987
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          thank you Bird Jesus I'm not sure why he had so many hit points

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #988
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                            thank you Bird Jesus I'm not sure why he had so many hit points
                            Just be glad he isnt a gastly
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #989
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              *uses max revive*
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • Tps222
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 6169

                                #990
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                Guest has been insta'd. I'll make a vote count/player list when I'm not on my phone, but night begins now and ends at 1 PM server time tomorrow.


                                #Manti Helps TPS out.
                                Guest (6): Dance, Xiz, YMIA,Xelnya,Tokzic, Manti
                                XelNya(1):FunnyGurl555
                                FunnyGurl(1): Guest
                                Manti (1): Afrobean
                                Danceguy(1):TheSunFan
                                Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 02-22-2014, 12:19 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...