TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #871
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    dont talk about me I'm bashful

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #872
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      do I have to spell it out for you fuckers?
      I'm the Psychic; James was Green; Manti's a Wolf.












      Nah, not really, could you imagine though?
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #873
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        *uses vigi orb on sunfan*

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #874
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          again, its not the night phase...
          tps must be tired of getting your useless pms.
          its like twitchplayspokemon over here, using an item and nothing happens.
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • yo man im awesome
            soleil ardent
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2007
            • 6514

            #875
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            do I have to spell it out for you fuckers?
            I'm the Psychic; James was Green; Manti's a Wolf.












            Nah, not really, could you imagine though?
            jesus christ I hadn't scrolled down all the way and I nearly choked on my drink.

            Originally posted by choof
            you double dad loving dipshit
            Originally posted by t-rogdor
            dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
            Originally posted by smartdude1212
            I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #876
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              Updated Xiz reads time:


              3.sunfan
              4.yo man im awesome
              5.FunnyGurl5555
              6.Danceguy
              7.Guest15937
              9.Afrobean
              10.XelNya
              11.mellonxcollie
              12.tokzic
              16.DarkManticoreX2


              Really for me its between Funny, Dance and Afro.

              Afro could very easily be a red, and he tried to clean up his act before he died. I wanna see how he reacts to Guest though.

              Funny, if I was right about her from the get-go I'm going to laugh. Chances are unlikely though. HOWEVER, she has been making some really, REALLY sketchy posts recently that relate to her first few posts. I'm going through 'em again.

              Dance? Wild card. You can coin flip him this game because there really is nothing to go off of, because lol replacement.

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #877
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                What gives Middie a green lean in your mind, Xiz?
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • yo man im awesome
                  soleil ardent
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2007
                  • 6514

                  #878
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  Indeed. Since there's no rush currently, just, when you can, could you give a more detailed explanation to that list, Xiz?

                  Originally posted by choof
                  you double dad loving dipshit
                  Originally posted by t-rogdor
                  dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                  Originally posted by smartdude1212
                  I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #879
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    Why is XelNya green to many of you?
                    Really? What am I doing wrong?
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #880
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      sure, give me like an hour or two and i'll respond in full detail. in league game right now.

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #881
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        if it makes you feel better Funny, he's not green to me atm
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #882
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          PSA if you're still looking at a player's behavior as your biggest cue in day 4+ you're doing it wrong

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #883
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            Attention Thread

                            Guest was never seered. I was looking for reactions from him and everyone else. I got them.

                            Will be analyzing soon, please do the same.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #884
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              wat
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #885
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                were you blocked then? or no?
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...