TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • yo man im awesome
    soleil ardent
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2007
    • 6514

    #886
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
    Attention Thread

    Guest was never seered. I was looking for reactions from him and everyone else. I got them.

    Will be analyzing soon, please do the same.
    Did... Did you seriously just pull the same kind of trick you did back in TWG XCVIII? Stop that.

    Originally posted by choof
    you double dad loving dipshit
    Originally posted by t-rogdor
    dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
    Originally posted by smartdude1212
    I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

    Comment

    • yo man im awesome
      soleil ardent
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2007
      • 6514

      #887
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      Also yes who did you actually seer then?

      Originally posted by choof
      you double dad loving dipshit
      Originally posted by t-rogdor
      dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
      Originally posted by smartdude1212
      I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #888
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        lol this possibility went through my head but I thought there was no wayyy

        Comment

        • Guest15937
          One-handed elite
          • May 2008
          • 1464

          #889
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          I don't know whether to feel betrayed, relieved, or just glad I don't have to go all Phoenix Wright on your butt.

          Really ballsy move though, what would you have done if everyone just mass-voted me on the spot?
          The renegade has betrayed me.

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #890
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            I just wanna know if he was blocked or not???
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #891
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              during that downtime I read through day 1. you people talk a lot. pretty interesting though.

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #892
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                Originally posted by Guest15937
                I don't know whether to feel betrayed, relieved, or just glad I don't have to go all Phoenix Wright on your butt.

                Really ballsy move though, what would you have done if everyone just mass-voted me on the spot?
                You did nothing. Which was dissapointing. I would expect a human who gets fake seered red to flip out.

                If people had started voting I would have revealed earlier.

                I did get a seering back though. The rb wolf is probably dead. Just who will remain a mystery for now. I'm not done messing with the pot
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • Guest15937
                  One-handed elite
                  • May 2008
                  • 1464

                  #893
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  What would be the point of me flipping out? All it would do is reaffirm everyone's belief that I was a wolf. If anything, I would have needed to stay calm, so if I DID dig up something on you, I wouldn't look I was spewing crap.
                  The renegade has betrayed me.

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #894
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    a lot of people don't respond calmly as humans when they believe they know with certainty that a supposed seer is actually a wolf. maybe you're an exception... or maybe not......

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #895
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      Guest doesn't really seem like an emotional player to me, but I did expect him to put up more resistance. I'd feel alright about voting him today, but my main suspicion is still on Middie.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #896
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        What the fuck.

                        Okay. Okay. Fuck. God damn it. Fuck you manti.

                        My vote stays on guest though. (I'm still playing League)

                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #897
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          Don't do that thing where you make me question myself dangit c'mon now ;-;

                          If that's the case, hmm, who do you find suspicious right now?
                          You. Also If you're doubting your choice you shouldn't be voting it.

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          Middie, the comment where you say you don't have balls of steel reinforces my vote. You have the steeliest balls of anyone I've met on this site, and you know that.
                          Shh they didn't know that. My balls of steel are my greatest weapon.

                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          So really the last one is anyone, but manti, including me.


                          The guest reveal kind of clears afro, but im still not sure.

                          I'm back to Funnygurl now.
                          Kill dis gal guaiz.

                          Comment

                          • yo man im awesome
                            soleil ardent
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2007
                            • 6514

                            #898
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                            You did nothing. Which was dissapointing. I would expect a human who gets fake seered red to flip out.

                            If people had started voting I would have revealed earlier.

                            I did get a seering back though. The rb wolf is probably dead. Just who will remain a mystery for now. I'm not done messing with the pot
                            Stop that

                            Originally posted by choof
                            you double dad loving dipshit
                            Originally posted by t-rogdor
                            dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                            Originally posted by smartdude1212
                            I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #899
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              why so scared YMIA

                              Comment

                              • Afrobean
                                Admiral in the Red Army
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 13262

                                #900
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                                Your desire to lynch me is kinda cute though.
                                Yeah, it really eases my fears about him. There's no way I could see him as a wolf thinking they'd actually be able to lynch an outed seer before the final possible day, but a wild-eyed green could see it as being more possible.

                                Anyway, fuck you, manti, I had a respectable post typed up attacking Guest, and I fucking erased it when I read that he was seered. I'm not retyping that shit. The gist was that his reads were bad and he should feel bad.

                                Originally posted by Guest15937
                                I don't know whether to feel betrayed, relieved, or just glad I don't have to go all Phoenix Wright on your butt.
                                Uh. You DIDN'T. You were like "oops i guess manti lied lol". You didn't have anywhere near the energy or rationale you should have had for a green who sees themselves facing down the barrel of a fake-seer wolf who is about to get them lynched on a lie. You didn't have to "flip out", but you should have done more than you did.

                                I mean, sunfan was practically itching to vote for manti and you didn't even get his support.

                                ps manti #lynchallliars

                                lol

                                Comment

                                Working...