TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #1081
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    I didn't even think that we could have had three wolves left...
    If we do, then GG guys LOL
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • Tokzic
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 6878

      #1082
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      what are all these crazy words tokzic is saying

      let me explain

      1 Wolf Left - YMIA is final wolf. We won the game.
      2 Wolves Left - Guest was human. YMIA is wolf. Count will go down to 1 tomorrow and psychic can come out then.
      3 Wolves Left - The roleblocker is still alive. If this is the case there is only two possible interpretations of the situation: either the wolves stopped roleblocking our seer, or our seer is fakeclaiming. I don't any practical use for the wolves not roleblocking the seer, so if this is the case, Manti is a wolf and fakeclaimed on Day 1 to avoid the lynch.

      so yeah, psychic, if you're still breathing and for some reason you've held your tongue until now, please start using it

      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #1083
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        I've been playing as if the psychic is dead. Tokzic, you're a better player than to know to rely on the psychic. Yes, its FANTASTIC if they're alive, and if they are, they SHOULD come out today, but you're acting like a chicken with its head cut off at the moment just because they might be dead. You're putting all your eggs in one possibly nonexistent basket.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #1084
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          oh, and Xelnya, just in case.
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • Tokzic
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 6878

            #1085
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            I didn't even think that we could have had three wolves left...
            If we do, then GG guys LOL
            three wolves left right now isn't the end of the world unless the psychic's dead

            if the psychic were to come out and tell us there's three wolves left then we just lynch manti and we have 2 wolves in a player pool of 9, that'd be fine

            this is all tinfoil hat, because if occam's razor holds up here we're going to win the game when we lynch ymia, so that means it's time to entertain the unlikely but possible scenarios we've been discounting thus far

            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #1086
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              Originally posted by Tokzic
              three wolves left right now isn't the end of the world unless the psychic's dead

              if the psychic were to come out and tell us there's three wolves left then we just lynch manti and we have 2 wolves in a player pool of 9, that'd be fine

              this is all tinfoil hat, because if occam's razor holds up here we're going to win the game when we lynch ymia, so that means it's time to entertain the unlikely but possible scenarios we've been discounting thus far
              Mmk, fair enough. I thought that there was only one wolf left before I read the recent stuff in this thread, but eh.

              I'll stop overreacting and look through the thread to see if anyone could be wolf partners with YMIA now.
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #1087
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                kinda looking like the psychic is dead already.

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                You guys could take the time to analyze player relationships with YMIA. YMIA being a wolf is new information, isn't it? That is, unless Manti is testing YMIA, and even then that is unlikely after skimming this thread.
                this can be done later as well. a hypothetical day 5 will have 48 hours.

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #1088
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                  this can be done later as well. a hypothetical day 5 will have 48 hours.
                  Unless the rules changed, this is what Tps said:
                  Originally posted by Tps222
                  No out of thread talking, in thread night talking is allowed. D1 is 72 hours, Day 3 is 48 hours, Day 5+ is 24 hours. Night is always 24 hours.
                  I guess that could always be done later too regardless of the day's length. It's not like people can't read the thread at night and come up with new stuff if YMIA isn't the last wolf, but I figured that more time between phases would only help us, not hurt us.
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #1089
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    oh OOPS lol

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #1090
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      Good luck.

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #1091
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        RIP, Mr. Xiz.
                        --

                        WARNING: I tried.
                        Actually dug stuff up. This is what I found:
                        --
                        THE CASE AGAINST XELNYA:

                        ***IF JAMES MAY IS A WOLF***

                        SUPPORT OF MIDDIE

                        Originally posted by James May

                        Middie/XelNya - Middie is Middie. Seems odd coming from me but I doubt wolf Middie will be like this.
                        Quick support that is what the thread regurgitated about 10 gazillion times (and yeah I'm not buying it)

                        SIDING WITH WOLF BUDDY (against me oh boy ready for confirmation bias)

                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        Btw suspects (in no order):

                        Because last game I got lynched for not posting this.

                        Xiz - Personality or not being THAT aggressive can't be a good thing.
                        T-Force - Due to not posting. I know he has two jobs and everything but he could still try to contribute more than a joke back and forth between us. At minimum I'm suspicious.
                        Funnygurl - I agree with Aj on this one. See his notes.
                        Clasko - That "we" is a serious red flag even if it was a thought process mistake. Which I doubt.
                        Next point: YMIA was everywhere with XelNya. When XelNya was close to a lynch, he voted to bandwagon; otherwise, he put XelNya as green. Coincidence? Maybe.

                        YMIA AGAINST XELNYA

                        Remember D1 when everyone was on XelNya's case?...

                        Originally posted by yo man im awesome
                        xelnya

                        That last post screams almost threatening us not to kill him. Generally people, human or wolf, give that sort of "yea sure vote me idc, he'll I'll even vote for myself", that signifies almost a giving up. Hell, I did it myself one or two times. But it sounds fake to me here. It sounds to me like xelnya is daring us to kill him to make think he has no fear of death (aka human) when in reality he's just trying to alleviate some suspicion.
                        AND THEN LATER-- AS IF THERE IS NO SUSPICION AT ALL-

                        Originally posted by yo man im awesome
                        With my cousin coming over today, may as well get my thoughts out now before I get distracted:

                        .
                        Xelnya: Pretty sure Xelnya is human. Albeit a stupid one, I agree with the argument that Middie is just being Middie. Some of his responses in his last post (i.e. "yay" "boo, i'd argue you're wrong") while short, I just don't see the wolf in it.
                        And also notice how it's all "Middie is middie." asdf...

                        THE CASE FOR SUNFAN

                        THIS

                        Originally posted by yo man im awesome
                        Good job only showing up to talk when you're voted on, Guest.

                        Anyway, done streaming for the day. So time to play.

                        Sunfan you're lookin mighty suspicious right now, between your necessity to kill Manti who I think it's safe to say is confirmed blue now, and this:

                        I know it was joking with whoever it was that made a "i bet 5 bucks" or whatever, but it was far too convenient. I think you knew Xiz wasn't going to die, and you're using some twisted form of psychology to separate the two of you.

                        Sunfan/Xiz wolf pair, with Xiz as MW? very possible in my eyes, although I'm not going to just throw away Manti's seering.
                        It is not necessary to attempt to start a wagon on your wolf buddy. Totally cleared for me.
                        --
                        poop
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #1092
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          that's a pretty good post, BUT... I'm not sure how I feel about the back and forth between Kevin and Austin... I feel like YMIA is actually annoyed at Middie's playstyle; I believe YMIA just plain doesn't like Middie, so if that's acting, its rather impressive imo. There is, however, one thing that throws a wrench in that idea. After CIV, (well actually during, it was just that YMIA and I were both dead) we were talking, and YMIA did mention that he didn't really get annoyed at anyone's posting style in TWG (This was after he reallllllllly laid into James for shitposting Day One, and turned James into an easy lynch). So, I feel like he being "annoyed" at Middie could be a ploy.

                          Assuming that YMIA was actually seered red; I think there's at most 1 wolf left; I feel like we almost certainly have a wolf between Guest and Halogen/James.

                          Candidates in order of whom I'd most like to see dead: XelNya, Mellon, Funnygurl, Afrobean/Tokzic, Manti.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #1093
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            that's a pretty good post, BUT... I'm not sure how I feel about the back and forth between Kevin and Austin... I feel like YMIA is actually annoyed at Middie's playstyle; I believe YMIA just plain doesn't like Middie, so if that's acting, its rather impressive imo. There is, however, one thing that throws a wrench in that idea. After CIV, (well actually during, it was just that YMIA and I were both dead) we were talking, and YMIA did mention that he didn't really get annoyed at anyone's posting style in TWG (This was after he reallllllllly laid into James for shitposting Day One, and turned James into an easy lynch). So, I feel like he being "annoyed" at Middie could be a ploy.
                            Derp. Then perhaps YMIA wanted an easy lynch with XelNya D1? IDK... It just seemed weird to back off once everyone else did the same...

                            One more thing about XelNya though-

                            Originally posted by yo man im awesome
                            Xelnya has been completely absent, and was last seen making some shit post about his balls. What could be happening here, other than just lack of time/paying attention, is Xelnya using some twisted form of reverse psychology by killing all the other UTR's leaving him, leading us to believe that he's just another night kill UTR target, not a wolf.
                            He says this when he knows he's going to die. Complete reversal of reads. Thinks XelNya is green and then all of a sudden. Am I the only one who finds this strange?

                            Alright, done drilling XelNya for now.

                            --
                            I found something weak on Raeko earlier too, but it was mostly the fact that YMIA and James May/Halogen left her alone

                            Relevant posts (I guess?)

                            Originally posted by yo man im awesome
                            clasko:So Clasko/Halogen/Mellon have essentially dropped off the world and we've got little to go on from them. I guess if I were to put them in suspicion order it would go (most/middle/least) : mellon/Halogen/clasko, but idk with them.
                            TC_Halogen: ^
                            mellonxcollie: ^^
                            Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                            yo man im awesome: I liked his reads list earlier today. He hasn't posted as much as I'd like but IRL reasons are understandable
                            Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                            My current thoughts so far:
                            yo man im awesome - pushy towards Afrobean, although admittedly done at random and in an effort to incite discussion, which is always a good thing. Respectable activity in the game thusfar and nothing striking as particularly negative.

                            mellonxcollie - a little bit of piggybacking behind some logical reasoning of other people, but they were very strong and easily agreeable points. Nothing comes off as negative to me.
                            Originally posted by James May

                            Raeko - I dunno...I have to read her more closely...
                            Originally posted by Guest15937
                            Mellon-She pretty much dropped off the face of the earth after D1, and this may have been a response to the movements towards her at the end of D1. She's been sorta UTR since, which is odd considering there was a move on her. Still, there's not a whole lot to go on her. Null to suspicious.
                            The wolves/wolf suspects seemed to have a general pattern of leaving her alone. I don't know if that's a coincidence or not, but at least the people I think are human are either wary of her or want her lynched sometime toon.
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #1094
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              Candidates in order of whom I'd most like to see dead: XelNya, Mellon, Funnygurl, Afrobean/Tokzic, Manti.
                              mission UTR accomplished

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #1095
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                I couldn't BEAR to see you dead, danceyboy.

                                Nah, you fit in before Tokzic/Afro.
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...