Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in TWG Archives only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
Gaming
The Werewolf Game
TWG Archives
TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
103
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
3
53
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
template
Next
Tps222
FFR Player
Join Date:
Nov 2004
Posts:
6169
Share
Post
#1531
02-27-2014, 04:16 PM
Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge
Postgame is up!
Comment
Post
Cancel
Tokzic
FFR Player
Join Date:
May 2005
Posts:
6878
Share
Post
#1532
02-27-2014, 04:21 PM
Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge
Originally posted by
DarkManticoreX2
Afro probably would have died if not for that move.
Kudos to him.
that made me want to kill him more, i don't think that was a good move
~very popular guitar streamer~
Last edited by Tokzic: Today at
11:59 PM.
Reason: wait what
Comment
Post
Cancel
DarkManticoreX2
T
W
G
Overlord
Join Date:
Apr 2005
Posts:
7355
Share
Post
#1533
02-27-2014, 04:36 PM
Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge
Locking this for a bit, use the postgame thread!
AAA's = 800
Originally posted by
V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Comment
Post
Cancel
DarkManticoreX2
T
W
G
Overlord
Join Date:
Apr 2005
Posts:
7355
Share
Post
#1534
05-22-2014, 10:17 AM
Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge
Archived 5-22-2014 12:17 PM EST
AAA's = 800
Originally posted by
V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
1
3
53
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment