TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #736
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    Oh, so you're lynching James May now... Halogen was a human lean for me, so I don't necessarily approve of this, but I'll admit that I'm glad to see a new wagon. I would vote, but I don't have time to count the votes and I'm not risking insta

    And Manti okay I'll stop playing so dumb lol.
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #737
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      I'm gonna go drop off my reads list now. Whee~
      Also, I'm being a lot more skeptical of people now (especially my prior green reads) due to my horrible accuracy before, so here goes nothing.
      --

      Clasko- He still said pretty little, which has made it hard for many of us to develop reads on him so far. As I've said before, the entire incident with his joke posting didn't go either way for me. The joking with AnkoAcid on her wall didn't go either way for me, either. I mean, he asked if she was a wolf as a joke. Why wouldn't a wolf do that to look less suspicious?
      But what kinda made me start becoming suspicious of him was how little he contributed during the end of day one phase. He was watching the thread but let everyone else figure out what to do just to come back at the end of the game and ask when the night phase starts/ends?

      Xiz- Your most recent posts did it for me. See what I mean by aggression? Every time you're pointed out, you're going to use that as some sort of mask. If you're being asked to contribute, then why not do it? Why do you keep saying that you'll just post "when you feel like it?"

      XelNya: I still think that your earlier behavior was a bit off. This may just be you being you, but I'm not buying it. It's not like we can assume that you can't fake your own behavior to your advantage.

      Afrobean- So I had this guy as green, but then I looked up on his past games a bit. Usually he would try more to steer the humans in the right direction, and apparently there are no long walls of text (such long... ermahgerd CV). I have this guy as null for now, but w/e

      Snowcrafta- ... Banned... twice? During the same game?... Okay.

      YMIA- To be honest, I have no idea how to read this guy: he comes off the same way to me in every game. What do you guys look for when reading this guy anyway?
      That being said, the points he did make were pretty solid, and his skepticism of Xiz when he cleared us two as human looked pretty green to me, but I'm not trusting my intuition on this one.

      Tokzic- I would have him as a human lean, but he agrees with a lot of what I say, and I could just be thinking that way because of that. I want to let some time go by before I make an actual opinion on him. Though he has been exhibiting some very human characteristics such as being skeptical of some people (XelNya, Afrobean, etc.). Also, none of his posts come off as wolfy to me, at least not yet. I have to look at him more because I may just be agreeing with what he's thinking, but oh well.

      TC_Halogen- As I've said before, the reads list thing looked human to me, not wolfy. Not to mention that he actually made some nice points in the reads (though mostly about me, ugh). That being said, he's been flying barely over the radar, so he's now the weakest of all of my green reads. Hopefully when he comes back he can try to dispel all the heat he's been getting from Xiz/thesunfan/Afrobean.

      Guest: His most recent post made tons of sense, especially the little blurb about Xiz.

      DarkManticore- Roleclaimed seer. Welp.

      AnkoAcid/thesunfan- What first time player would not try if he/she were a wolf? That sounds way too odd for me, so she was at human for me now; however, she could have always had so much work that even a wolf would have to leave the game.
      It's still more likely that she was human, which automatically has thesunfan down as human for me.

      mellonxcollie- I still think she's posting like a human. I've already mentioned my reasons before, so I won't elaborate here.


      Funny, How have your reads changed from this post?
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • mellonxcollie
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Dec 2006
        • 1304

        #738
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        Damnit I forgot James was even playing. Why sign up as a replacement if you're not going to post a single time? Jesus
        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

        Comment

        • Funnygurl555
          T-Force's Rival
          • Dec 2010
          • 1865

          #739
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          Obviously.
          Xiz is cleared human (I doubt with that risky behavior he's the MW)
          Afrobean's a human lean, not human because he only made those posts when he was close to death.
          I'm a bit more suspicious of thesunfan because of a question I asked earlier about replacements. I jumped the gun when I said he was a human, but he did defend Xiz, so I'm not too worried.
          Tokzic is a human lean.
          I'm becoming more suspicious of YMIA because he's never around, and it's making it hard for others to develop reads on him.

          Also sorry for the rushed posting; I'm at school and can only post on my phone/computer when I have downtime.
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          is funny eaman?
          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          GET DUNKED FUNNY
          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

          Comment

          • Tps222
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2004
            • 6169

            #740
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            Originally posted by FoJaR
            wtf
            Done.

            3 hours til day ends. Vote count incoming.

            Comment

            • Tps222
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2004
              • 6169

              #741
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              james may(5)-afro,danceguy,manti,clasko,xiz
              Xiz(3)-Guest,Tokzic,YMIA
              Afro(2)-Sun, Xelnya
              xel(1)-Funny
              ymia(1)-raeko

              no vote: james may

              Comment

              • mellonxcollie
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Dec 2006
                • 1304

                #742
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                If nothing else is going to happen this phase I will change my vote to James. He hasn't done anything or voted and that's good enough for me
                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #743
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  ugh, I overslept. Read what all happened when I was asleep, I'm still down to kill James, but it looks like he's dead meat anyways, so I'll let him die.

                  Afro, that was about what I expected your response to be, so cool. I'm still not going to say "ur def humanz" because I've already made the opposite mistake with you, but I'd rather quite a few other people die before you now. Similarly, I'd say operating that Manti is a human really is how we have to play this at the moment, hehe.

                  Looking mainly at Guest/Middie here, Guest always flies UTR, and its rather annoying imo. He's gotten away with posting this little before, but he's done it in his human games as well. I wish he would post more. Middie's been posting moreso than he did last game, but they lack substance, and I really like the serious posts he's made, wish there were more of those as well.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • yo man im awesome
                    soleil ardent
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2007
                    • 6514

                    #744
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    Ugh, my cousin is a bit of an attention whore. He basically forced me to stream Halo/Minecraft all day for two days. We have to drive him to the train station in a little under an hour so I gotta deal with that, but once I'm home I can play for real again.

                    Originally posted by choof
                    you double dad loving dipshit
                    Originally posted by t-rogdor
                    dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                    Originally posted by smartdude1212
                    I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                    Comment

                    • yo man im awesome
                      soleil ardent
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2007
                      • 6514

                      #745
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      Trying to catch up on thread with my phone now

                      Originally posted by choof
                      you double dad loving dipshit
                      Originally posted by t-rogdor
                      dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                      Originally posted by smartdude1212
                      I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #746
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        Looking mainly at Guest/Middie here, Guest always flies UTR, and its rather annoying imo. He's gotten away with posting this little before, but he's done it in his human games as well. I wish he would post more. Middie's been posting moreso than he did last game, but they lack substance, and I really like the serious posts he's made, wish there were more of those as well.
                        Finally. Gah, I really want to get some more heat on XelNya. You've been letting him pass because of his character when that really should be a null tell at best.

                        As for Guest, I'd also like to add that he was one of the first people to get something started on Xiz. It's not wolfy to be suspicious of the wrong person, but I know that I at least stopped paying attention to him as much once he provided his opinions on a few people. Now that I know that Guest wasn't actually gunning down on a wolf, that play definitely doesn't stand out as green at all.
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • Tokzic
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 6878

                          #747
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          i don't think we should be giving xiz a free pass just because he was seered green

                          there's a 33% chance that means jack shit

                          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #748
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            Originally posted by Tokzic
                            i don't think we should be giving xiz a free pass just because he was seered green

                            there's a 33% chance that means jack shit
                            Remind me how math works again?

                            last time i checked i said human, and 1/14 equals a 7.1% chance it means jack shit.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • Tokzic
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 6878

                              #749
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              yeah sorry forget that post i haven't woke up this early in a while and my brain clearly has yet to boot up

                              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                              Comment

                              • Tokzic
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 6878

                                #750
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                I still don't see what you guys found so wolfy about Halogen and I don't see it in James May either.

                                I can't really get anything going on my top suspicions this late in the day, though, so what I'm going to do with my vote in the meantime is put it on Afrobean.

                                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                                Comment

                                Working...