TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • clasko1000
    Ima Twans
    • Aug 2006
    • 633

    #751
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    Good Morning.
    Originally posted by Tokzic
    there's a 33% chance that means jack shit
    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
    Remind me how math works again?

    last time i checked i said human, and 1/14 equals a 7.1% chance it means jack shit.
    Should it be a 3/16 chance or 18.75%??
    It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

    Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

    Originally posted by emerald000
    I'll take some more free boosters please.
    Originally posted by choof
    please do the community a favor
    http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

    Comment

    • Tokzic
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 6878

      #752
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      oh wait 2pm server time

      okay i guess i missed end of day and james is dead

      welp

      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #753
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        James-Afrobean are at 5-3 now right? yeah I'm not gonna switch. neither have claimed anything. I liked Afrobean's play to get someone who wasn't Xiz lynched, and that was before the n1 seer was revealed.

        2pm server time means 3pm easter, there are 10 minutes left ooOooo

        c u at #night

        Comment

        • Tokzic
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 6878

          #754
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          actually it's a 1/11 chance it means jack shit but it's okay guys we solved the problem as a team

          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

          Comment

          • clasko1000
            Ima Twans
            • Aug 2006
            • 633

            #755
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            Originally posted by Tokzic
            oh wait 2pm server time

            okay i guess i missed end of day and james is dead

            welp
            Have a fucking cup of coffee!!

            You still have 10 minutes till the day is over.
            It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

            Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

            Originally posted by emerald000
            I'll take some more free boosters please.
            Originally posted by choof
            please do the community a favor
            http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

            Comment

            • Tokzic
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 6878

              #756
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              ten minutes left means there's no point in me voting for afrobean either because i still think he's human and i was only voting him to see how other people would react

              xelnya

              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

              Comment

              • Tokzic
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 6878

                #757
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                also i guess human doesn't preclude blue so disregard my 1/11 post too manti's math is correct

                i'm going to go get caffeinated before i make any more posts

                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #758
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  Originally posted by Tokzic
                  also i guess human doesn't preclude blue so disregard my 1/11 post too manti's math is correct

                  i'm going to go get caffeinated before i make any more posts
                  =)
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #759
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    I love how punctual our host is.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #760
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      Originally posted by Tokzic
                      i don't think we should be giving xiz a free pass just because he was seered green
                      He does have a point. But that's not the reason why people are no longer wagoning me.

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #761
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        probably too late, but James.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • yo man im awesome
                          soleil ardent
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2007
                          • 6514

                          #762
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          probably too late, but James.
                          it is too late.

                          Originally posted by choof
                          you double dad loving dipshit
                          Originally posted by t-rogdor
                          dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                          Originally posted by smartdude1212
                          I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                          Comment

                          • yo man im awesome
                            soleil ardent
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2007
                            • 6514

                            #763
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            although arguably it doesn't matter since he was already going to be lynched.

                            Originally posted by choof
                            you double dad loving dipshit
                            Originally posted by t-rogdor
                            dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                            Originally posted by smartdude1212
                            I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                            Comment

                            • yo man im awesome
                              soleil ardent
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2007
                              • 6514

                              #764
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              oh.


                              So Xiz seered green. That's... Annoying. Xiz, for the time being, I'm going to assume you're a human and not MW. Why do you have to be so fucking annoying as a human? Like, you make yourself so suspicious. INTENTIONALLY. It's one thing to attempt to bring out reactions, but the way you do it often leads to you being lynched/killed, and that most certainly doesn't help. pls.

                              I really don't like that you guys jumped on James almost immediately upon him replacing Halogen. Even if Halogen was suspicious, which he was, you didn't give James much breathing room upon joining the game, and quite frankly, I'm with Tokzic against this lynch. However, I do like the posts Afro made against Sunfan. I hope we talk about you for a while over the next night/day cycle.

                              Also thank you for clearing up who it was that you seered Manti, you just saved us from a potentially bad lynch. It'll probably cost us another death at night, but if the majority is right then we've potentially taken down at least one wolf with him. No Cardflips is hard.

                              Originally posted by choof
                              you double dad loving dipshit
                              Originally posted by t-rogdor
                              dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                              Originally posted by smartdude1212
                              I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #765
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                Originally posted by yo man im awesome
                                Why do you have to be so fucking annoying as a human?
                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                BTW I was trying to bait the wolves lynching me. I wanted them to believe I was blue, when I'm just a green. Oh well. Good luck townies.
                                ^


                                Because being an afk green is fucking useless and really not productive. Besides, it's fun to fuck with people.

                                Comment

                                Working...