TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #811
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    guest

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #812
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      Afro or guest. 80% sure a wolf is in there. Not sure if both but I can see it.
      Funnygirl is really also back on my radar.

      Comment

      • Guest15937
        One-handed elite
        • May 2008
        • 1464

        #813
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        Originally posted by yo man im awesome
        Good job only showing up to talk when you're voted on, Guest.
        I started writing my post before I got voted on; that was just bad timing.

        Also I've never played (or even heard of) a game with a Psychic in it, so I was confused over what it did. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

        Anyway, if Xiz would care to explain where his wolf reads are coming from (given that no one else has mentioned anything about the players he mentioned, save me) that would be helpful.

        As for my own reads, I'd say Funny and Sunfan are the wolfiest at this point, Funny because post #799 (seriously. read that again.) and the fact that both night kills seemed to have a negative attitude towards her, and Sunfan for his move towards our 99% confirmed blue, manti.

        Funnygurl
        The renegade has betrayed me.

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #814
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          Originally posted by James May
          By the way, this is struck me a bit odd as I was passing through the game a few times. I mean, the only other possible way that he would be saying this is if he's either a blue (Psychic) or one that veers off into the town scale that wolves will want to kill him. Again, this is just from seeing this post. But, that's just silly ol' me talking hehe.

          Anyhow, Onto my reads from my occasional lurking through this game. Will update as I read through the thread (going backwards so it'll take a while to read through everything)

          Manti - No doubt the seer, no one countered his claim and I doubt that Fojar was actually the seer.

          Clasko - newbitis. Some of his post are derpy but not giving him a free pass.

          Afro - I'm curious to as why you say that Xiz is most likely town but yet didn't change your vote. Kinda off, but I'll see what's up with what led up to your vote.

          Xiz - Unpredictable Xiz. The god of Chaos and disorder. Leaning slightly towards town but who knows how the game unfolds.

          Funnygurl - Honestly Manti, I disagree with your vote on her (with all due respect), but I think the reason why she's hesitant on starting new wagons was because of the previous game (the UN game) she defended pretty much the entire wolf team and most likely she's just changing up her game.

          Tokzic - Honestly think he's the psychic from that post. Manti's the Seer, Tokzic the Psychic, but who's the guardian? Anyhow, despite that post putting me off, I don't think that it's really a wolf dart, more like a genuine blue or town dart. Putting as green for now.

          Raeko - I dunno...I have to read her more closely...

          Pete/dAnce - Need to look at you more since snowcrafta was banned repeatedly ;_;

          Middie/XelNya - Middie is Middie. Seems odd coming from me but I doubt wolf Middie will be like this.

          Will extend reads. No votes yet, but leaning towards Afro. Maybe I'll see someone more suspicious than Afro...and some may adjust after further reading. These are just initial for now.
          Quoting this because it's relavent to look at now.

          I find it interesting james missed guest/YIMA/(Anko/sunfan)
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #815
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            I'm down for a XelNya lynch, but not for the reason that thesunfan said earlier. clasko wasn't very suspicious of XelNya.
            Do explain plz must know

            such curiosity

            so little answer

            Comment

            • yo man im awesome
              soleil ardent
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2007
              • 6514

              #816
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
              Quoting this because it's relavent to look at now.

              I find it interesting james missed guest/YIMA/(Anko/sunfan)
              I wanted to say something about it when he had initially made it, but the "will extend reads" held me back. Forgot about it until you brought it up.

              Also fuck I'm the next Xiz when it comes to you and misspelling usernames

              Originally posted by choof
              you double dad loving dipshit
              Originally posted by t-rogdor
              dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
              Originally posted by smartdude1212
              I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

              Comment

              • Tps222
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2004
                • 6169

                #817
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                Yo, I'm Man, Awesome.

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #818
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  yo im man awesome
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #819
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    curse you tps ninja
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • Tps222
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2004
                      • 6169

                      #820
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      Punctuation makes all the difference.

                      [/hostInterference]

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #821
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        Originally posted by Guest15937
                        Anyway, if Xiz would care to explain where his wolf reads are coming from (given that no one else has mentioned anything about the players he mentioned, save me) that would be helpful.
                        Originally posted by Guest15937
                        Anyway, if Xiz would care to explain where his wolf reads are coming from (given that no one else has mentioned anything about the players he mentioned, save me) that would be helpful.
                        Originally posted by Guest15937
                        Anyway, if Xiz would care to explain where his wolf reads are coming from (given that no one else has mentioned anything about the players he mentioned, save me) that would be helpful.
                        Originally posted by Guest15937
                        Anyway, if Xiz would care to explain where his wolf reads are coming from (given that no one else has mentioned anything about the players he mentioned, save me) that would be helpful.
                        Originally posted by Guest15937
                        Anyway, if Xiz would care to explain where his wolf reads are coming from (given that no one else has mentioned anything about the players he mentioned, save me) that would be helpful.
                        Originally posted by Guest15937
                        Anyway, if Xiz would care to explain where his wolf reads are coming from (given that no one else has mentioned anything about the players he mentioned, save me) that would be helpful.
                        Originally posted by Guest15937
                        Anyway, if Xiz would care to explain where his wolf reads are coming from (given that no one else has mentioned anything about the players he mentioned, save me) that would be helpful.
                        Okay.

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #822
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          Vote stays lol.

                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #823
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            Originally posted by Guest15937
                            Funny because post #799 (seriously. read that again.)
                            So today I have learned that I'm really bad at that reactions thing.
                            I should have learned D2
                            But welp. I would even try to explain this, but that's just a mess lmao
                            "Hooray, hope." No really? If a wolf is actually alive??? agh...

                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            Do explain plz must know

                            such curiosity

                            so little answer
                            ok

                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            XelNya: I still think that your earlier behavior was a bit off. This may just be you being you, but I'm not buying it. It's not like we can assume that you can't fake your own behavior to your advantage.
                            Your entire "watching the thread and not saying much" is the easiest thing for a wolf to do ever.
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #824
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              Funnygurl, thoughts on thesunfan?

                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #825
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                                Funnygurl, thoughts on thesunfan?
                                Manti push was weird, but he still strongly supported Xiz and pushed for the Halogen/James May lynch.

                                Don't see him as an issue right now.
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...