TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #1126
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    @Tps, I was joking how some hosts (mainly in the irl variant of this) will pull a fast one with the players; after all the wolves are dead, there's another night phase, and the humans wake up to find that they won the game instead of the game ending when the last wolf gets lynched.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #1127
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      So at the end of the night phase, we're going to have 1 wolf in 7 people.

      That's three chances to get it right.

      I'd like people to re-work their suspicions from the ground up and see how their reads differ from where they are currently at.

      I just re-worked my list from the ground up and will post it just before dawn.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #1128
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        I guess my reasons for voting Middie wouldn't be important unless he was still at the top of my list, if I did that. I'll go ahead and do the same after dinner, and I'll *try* to wake up early enough tomorrow to post it.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #1129
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          I only see potential for mine to shuffle within my top ~3.

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #1130
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            Originally posted by dAnceguy117
            I only see potential for mine to shuffle within my top ~3.
            I went through the whole thread, and was forced to heavily re-consider one player I had chalked down as pretty much confirmed.

            You don't ned to go through the whole thing, but you should look at four places (should be 5, but I got greedy with YMIA, and lynched him without drilling him)

            D1-- The mass confusion from the lynch on me converting into a lynch on V
            D2 -- The "reads" from everyone
            D2 -- The movement off of Xiz/Afro onto James (remember, James was the RB wolf. This is a critical asset for the wolves and they don't want to loose him with the seer still alive)
            D3 -- Reactions to the guest lynch/fake red reveal. (The wolves knew I was BSing, the humans didn't)

            reading those areas led me to completely clear 3 players. I kinda want to see what other people come up with.
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #1131
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              upon rereading parts of the thread, I realized how hard I've been tunneling Middie, and that bothers me, cuz I did the same with Afro. Ugh...

              I'm gonna post an (unofficial) votecount for the lynch from each day in a moment.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #1132
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                ok I'm done. no changes made LOL

                actually I made one switch but it was really minor.


                Bird Jesus when/how do you want people to post lists

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #1133
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  Final votecounts for each day (unofficial, I'm going off of what Tokzic had Day One, and what Tps/other had later on, and time has proven I suck at counting, but I'll attempt it).

                  Day One

                  V: Tokzic, Guest, Halogen, Manti, Xiz, V
                  Manti: Afro
                  Anko: Anko, Clasko, V
                  T-Force: Funnygurl
                  Funnygurl: T-Force
                  Didn't vote: XelNya, Snowcrafta, YMIA

                  Day Two

                  James: Afro, dance, manti, clasko, xiz
                  Xiz: Guest, YMIA
                  Afro: Sunfan, XelNya
                  YMIA: Raeko
                  XelNya: Tokzic
                  Didn't vote: James
                  People I presume I missed their vote because words: Fg

                  Day Three

                  Guest: Dance, Xiz, YMIA, XelNya, Tokzic, Manti
                  Dance: Sunfan
                  XelNya: Fg
                  Manti: Afro
                  FG: Guest

                  Day Four

                  YMIA: Manti, Dance, Tokzic, Afro, Funny(I recounted like 3 times, insta was at 5, her vote should've counted unless I'm dumb)
                  XelNya: Sunfan



                  I've been tunneling Middie hard. Its a big problem I have with my human game, and something I really need to work on. I'M SORRY MIDDIE YOU'RE JUST PLAYING A REALLY WEIRD GAME. That being said there's one maaaaaaajor change to my reads other than my backing off Middie. I do hope that Manti and I see the same thing, cuz that would really reinforce my opinion. They've been playing a damn good game if its the case, a lot better than I would expect them to... it also means that James was playing some mindtrick game in his reads, which would be rather impressive considering James track record as a wolf.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • yo man im awesome
                    soleil ardent
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2007
                    • 6514

                    #1134
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    death post


                    Originally posted by choof
                    you double dad loving dipshit
                    Originally posted by t-rogdor
                    dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                    Originally posted by smartdude1212
                    I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #1135
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      despite the (limited) track record I think james has shown prowess in his wolf game. also it's not that hard to put wolfbuddies in whatever color (or just omit them lol) and then not try to lynch them.

                      Comment

                      • Tokzic
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 6878

                        #1136
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        My Day 1 votecount was slightly off. XelNya voted for himself, YMIA also voted for XelNya.

                        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #1137
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                          despite the (limited) track record I think james has shown prowess in his wolf game. also it's not that hard to put wolfbuddies in whatever color (or just omit them lol) and then not try to lynch them.
                          Coming from being a wolf with him last game, I can confirm that he has improved greatly. I still chalked him up as a sub-par wolf at best, though. Likely, I think he figured he was fucked and just tried to save as much face as possible. Also, you don't appear to see what I mean, which is both good and bad, I guess.

                          @Tokzic, ok, my bad, I probably should've done a full-one just to be sure.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • Tokzic
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 6878

                            #1138
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            I'm waiting until the night kill happens before I go on a big thread review. I've been pretty vocal of my suspicions so if I get silenced before I can say anything else, whatever, man.

                            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #1139
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              Also, you don't appear to see what I mean, which is both good and bad, I guess.
                              well the only people you don't expect good wolf games out of apparently are Afro (not expecting you to do a 180 here) and me (hi) so. hi.

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #1140
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                Bird Jesus better be a human or this game might as well be over
                                XelNya is probably a human
                                sunfan is probably a human
                                Afro is probably a human

                                the rest of you... what to do with you...

                                Comment

                                Working...