TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #901
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    dammit I was gonna do that

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #902
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      so. what's up people

      my vote stays on Guest atm. I don't think xelnya should be in the lynch pool this phase.

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #903
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        Originally posted by Afrobean
        You didn't have to "flip out", but you should have done more than you did.


        This is the EXACT reason why my vote stays on him.

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #904
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          for the last time, I didn't try and lynch Manti... I was just skeptical about his seering/claim that the roleblocker was dead. It felt too convenient. It still does a little bit. Its a hell of a longshot that Manti's a wolf, but its a possibility, and I don't see the point in handing him the game if he's a wolf. I voted XelNya in that post for crying out loud; I didn't try to get him lynched. And you said my reading comprehension was bad, Afro. =/ And yes, I'm protesting the fact that you're clearing me through faulty logic. Appreciate the irony, please.

          I'm totally fine with Guest dying this phase, vote will stay on XelNya unless I feel like it belongs elsewhere, as well as my desire for Mr. Nya to make posts with more importance and substance. You expressed suspicion of funny; why? What's changed between last day phase and now?
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #905
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            gah, I really wish I could edit posts;
            the line should read "I voted XelNya in that post for crying out loud; I didn't try to get [Manti] lynched."
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #906
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              Originally posted by Xiz
              Updated Xiz reads time:


              3.sunfan
              4.yo man im awesome
              5.FunnyGurl5555
              6.Danceguy
              7.Guest15937
              9.Afrobean
              10.XelNya
              11.mellonxcollie
              12.tokzic
              16.DarkManticoreX2

              Time to expand on this, as requested. No, i'm not gonna link posts. If you really want, I can, but I can care less about doing that. You should remember the major points im about to bring up.


              Sunfan
              One thing that has been uneasy is how much he has been trying to defend me this game, even after the wagon on me started to fall off. This really shot him up on my radar, but I feel as though he rather not see me dead (yet). I'm clearing him for how wrong he has been this game, in regards to reads on me, and how different he has been acting from his other red game, and how similar it is to his green game. If he IS a red, I'd be very, very impressed.



              YMIA
              There was really only one major thing that made me clear you, and that was what I said before, how you getting pissed at me for withholding information got you to talk. I highly doubt any red, especially you would do that. You are cleared for me.


              Funnygurl
              The early game was sketchy as fuck, and you were able to handle my thunder well, but not that well. You lacked in unique thoughts and creative input and instead just was a sheep to other major posts. Only until mid day two did you start to accuse people using your own new thoughts. My thoughts about this are two things:
              1) You are adapting to your bad red playstyle because I grilled you so hard, and I said I cleared you when I kinda didnt. (But kinda did)
              2) You are adapting to become a much better green.


              HOWEVER

              How Funnygirl acted to get Afro removed really was unsettling to me until she said something like "If afrobean is red why would he act differently on purpose to become lynch bait?" Funnygurl has become a wild card. I'm usually big on first reads, but she could be convincing me to think otherwise.


              Danceguy

              I got nothing. Yet.

              Guest

              I still want to see him dead. He is a perfect UTR person, and he hasn't given much if any input at all to new reads or to make plays. All of his reads are just sheep posts. He has posted NOTHING original, besides something against me which is okay I guess, but then again that was when the wagon was on me.

              And not only that, but he CONTINUED to try and get more attention on me after the wagon broke, and the wagon grew on him. Also, after people started to vote for him, he started lurking the thread hard core. Like that was the most Guest activity I have ever seen this game. Really really suspicious to me. I want to see him dead.


              Afrobean

              His early game was shit. Everyone knows that. He did nothing to help the team, and its not typical green Afro behavior. Yes, he admitted to taking a different approach this game, but even then. He has made some good arguments, especially when he was about to die instead of me. He has pushed for some things, but then again not as much as a normal Afro would. I have been feeling really uneasy about him, but whatever. Also his reaction to guest was rather humorous. But it didn't change my opinion on him.

              XelNya

              His playstyle is simple. He plays like he is out of thread. He doesn't give a crap till people start talking about him. He is able to point fingers, but he is doing a really bad job at it. I mean, I cleared him and I'm fairly confident in it. I feel that he would be way more active if he was a red in all honesty.


              Mellon

              She has been inactive, typical Mellon. But she gave unique thought, which i'm fine with. You know, it could be her trying trying to get me off her tail, but I doubt it.

              Tokzic

              I feel really bad for him. He's green for how hard he has been focusing me, and how wrong he is. He tried so hard though... heh...


              Manti

              I still believe he is blue. However if he is not, i can totally see him and dance being a pair together being wolves.






              TL;DR

              Possibilities:

              Afro OR Funny
              Xel OR Funny
              Dance AND Dark
              Guest AND Funny
              Guest AND Afro


              ^ I'm fairly confident the combo of the last two is in there. (Assuming we do have a wolf dead, and Halogen/James was a wolf.... which im still positive he was)

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #907
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                I think this is as different as our reads have ever been, Xiz. Interesting... I can't backpack off your list this time, either =/. I'll make a post of my recent observations after I get back from school if I have time; got a lit essay to write, a history essay to write (but it'll mostly be a joke, but w/e) and calculus HW, so I'll be a bit busy, but I'll try and make a post with my thoughts then.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #908
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  what makes you think that Manti and Dance are wolves together? You said you didn't really have thoughts on Dance?
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • yo man im awesome
                    soleil ardent
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2007
                    • 6514

                    #909
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    So I'm hosting my birthday party tomorrow (today i guess now) into the following day. I still want Guest dead for his reaction, or lack thereof, to Manti's play.

                    Guest

                    Originally posted by choof
                    you double dad loving dipshit
                    Originally posted by t-rogdor
                    dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                    Originally posted by smartdude1212
                    I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #910
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      xiz I think those raeko and tokzic clears look kinda lazy. also as a heads up I also got burned in the other game when I cleared sunfan for openly appearing to be really, really wrong.

                      lynch guest lynch guest lynch guest

                      Comment

                      • Afrobean
                        Admiral in the Red Army
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 13262

                        #911
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        I'm clearing [sunfan] for how wrong he has been this game, in regards to reads on me
                        sunfan is HYPERCONFIDENT that Xiz is town
                        xiz says sunfan is wrong about him
                        therefore, xiz is not town

                        ???

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #912
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          LOL WTF WAS I TYPING

                          Hahahah i messed that up hahahah

                          What was I trying to say there... I don't even know.

                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #913
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            vote will stay on XelNya unless I feel like it belongs elsewhere, as well as my desire for Mr. Nya to make posts with more importance and substance. You expressed suspicion of funny; why? What's changed between last day phase and now?
                            Bro she's been at me harder than everyone else, she needs to get off the D. I might be playing where I come when summoned but her play makes less sense than mine.

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            XelNya

                            His playstyle is simple. He plays like he is out of thread. He doesn't give a crap till people start talking about him. He is able to point fingers, but he is doing a really bad job at it. I mean, I cleared him and I'm fairly confident in it. I feel that he would be way more active if he was a red in all honesty.
                            oy ey yer wrong and u shld fel wrong yo got nothin n me

                            fawk u

                            Comment

                            • Afrobean
                              Admiral in the Red Army
                              • Dec 2003
                              • 13262

                              #914
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              LOL WTF WAS I TYPING

                              Hahahah i messed that up hahahah

                              What was I trying to say there... I don't even know.

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #915
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                deep down we all knew that Xiz was a wolf

                                Comment

                                Working...