TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • yo man im awesome
    soleil ardent
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2007
    • 6514

    #1006
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    For my own personal needs, I would want someone other than me seered, obviously, because that would make my life that much easier in looking at reading people and the lynch pool. I also agree with Afrobean mentality for once with seering. However I have no qualms with being seered tonight, if it's that big a deal.

    If I were to choose people to be seered, I'd probably seer funnygirl or actually, Afrobean.

    And again, can we find out who it was you really seered last?

    Originally posted by choof
    you double dad loving dipshit
    Originally posted by t-rogdor
    dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
    Originally posted by smartdude1212
    I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #1007
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      I hope the seer seer'd me twice in a row, just to be sure.

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #1008
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        Originally posted by yo man im awesome
        And again, can we find out who it was you really seered last?
        So you can wolf them tonight?

        Naw
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #1009
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          reveal tomorrow then? And I still support the psychic coming tomorrow out if there's 1 wolf left.
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • yo man im awesome
            soleil ardent
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2007
            • 6514

            #1010
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            Alright, feel free to seer me then. I was mostly saying what i thought would help me in my reads, if it's more beneficial to the overall party of players to seer me, then by all means, go ahead lol

            Originally posted by choof
            you double dad loving dipshit
            Originally posted by t-rogdor
            dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
            Originally posted by smartdude1212
            I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

            Comment

            • Tokzic
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 6878

              #1011
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              Originally posted by Afrobean
              You guys don't know how to use seerings, do you?

              You don't use them on suspicious people. Those are the ones that just get lynched. Seerings need to be used on people who are hard reads or who appear to be townie. Not people who you would just as soon lynch if there was no seer available.
              afrobean

              if the most likely interpretation of the current game as it stands is true, we are on our last wolf

              are you seriously suggesting that the best usage of the seering is on someone who is not the most likely remaining red

              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #1012
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                Originally posted by Tokzic
                afrobean

                if the most likely interpretation of the current game as it stands is true, we are on our last wolf

                are you seriously suggesting that the best usage of the seering is on someone who is not the most likely remaining red
                yeah I think that was arfo's suggestion, and I think it makes sense.

                let's say there's 1 red left, and let's say player x is that final red. so you seer player x. what happens if the result comes back as red? huzzah, player x gets lynched. what happens if the result comes back as green? player x probably still gets lynched at some point under the premise that player x could be the master wolf.

                seering someone else can bail a town out when a lot of bad reads are going around. see the most recently completed game here for an example.



                this is all theory talk though. in this actual case, idgaf.

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #1013
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  oh whoops, I meant to say "player x is widely considered to be the last remaining wolf" not "player x is a wolf" lol

                  Comment

                  • Tokzic
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 6878

                    #1014
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    if the last remaining wolf is the master wolf, seering anyone whatsoever has 0 utility, so there's no point even considering that scenario

                    if the last remaining wolf is not the master wolf, seering that person instantly ends the game, and seering anyone else might make a slightly more informed lynch but there is no level of information that beats out "this person is 100% red and humans win the game"

                    in general seering should be done on grey areas of player relationships, which doesn't necessarily mean the people who are most likely to turn up red, yes, i agree, but this is anything but a general case

                    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #1015
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      I'm not exactly sure how to play seer, can you guys explain it to me again?
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • Tokzic
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 6878

                        #1016
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                        this is all theory talk though. in this actual case, idgaf.
                        ^^^^

                        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #1017
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          shut up Bird Jesus

                          Comment

                          • Tokzic
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 6878

                            #1018
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            seer who you want bird jesus, you're a strong independent avian messiah who don't need no guidance

                            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #1019
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              I feel bad for starting this suggesting you seer mellon over YMIA =x...
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #1020
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                Comment

                                Working...