TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #916
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    manti can I call you Bird Jesus for the rest of the game

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #917
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #918
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        Guest - YMIA

        Final answer.

        Possible substitution of Raeko for YMIA, but pretty sure on the first grouping.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #919
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          I dunno Bird Jesus I see that as a possible combination but maybe not exactly where I'm looking right now

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #920
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            Originally posted by dAnceguy117
            I dunno Bird Jesus I see that as a possible combination but maybe not exactly where I'm looking right now
            Extrapolate with words and examples.

            It's day 3, and It's time to work. If you don't support your arguments your words don't mean anything to me.

            I have hard reasoning behind why I think the way I do. If you want to change my mind, you need to put some action into it. I need a discussion to take place to reconsider my stance.
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #921
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              I mean at the end of the day I'm fine with whoever you want to lynch Bird Jesus. and if a wolf dies today then it's all but over.

              in looking for a team that fits with James/Guest, I don't really see what separates YMIA from the rest of the pack. I know James left YMIA off the reads list but I feel like a wolf is less likely to exclude both teammates there. YMIA started (if we assume there are wolf pals) semi-bussing Guest this phase before it would have become a valuable move imo.

              not really seeing what makes YMIA a better lynch than two or three other people who I think would work in that slot.

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #922
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                I mean at the end of the day I'm fine with whoever you want to lynch Bird Jesus. .
                How about you stop being worthless and give your own thoughts

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #923
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  Wait nvm.

                  I don't even know what I'm saying anymore ;_;

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #924
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    I'll come back when I stop making freudian slips

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #925
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      I just did. how about you stop being worthless and learn to read

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #926
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        How about you reveal your identity to me in an anonymous game again


                        (woops, shots fired)

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #927
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge



                          is anyone gonna try to make a push in a different direction? there was one other person who was near the top of my to-lynch list at the start of this phase but has since slid downward.

                          yes Bird Jesus just dropped a pretty heavy post but we are all still capable of saying words and thinking thoughts.

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #928
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            I'm against the YMIA lynch. I'm for the Guest lynch still, no question about that.

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #929
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              Oh hey cool mellon is viewing the thread.

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #930
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                                I mean at the end of the day I'm fine with whoever you want to lynch Bird Jesus. and if a wolf dies today then it's all but over.

                                in looking for a team that fits with James/Guest, I don't really see what separates YMIA from the rest of the pack. I know James left YMIA off the reads list but I feel like a wolf is less likely to exclude both teammates there. YMIA started (if we assume there are wolf pals) semi-bussing Guest this phase before it would have become a valuable move imo.

                                not really seeing what makes YMIA a better lynch than two or three other people who I think would work in that slot.
                                I spent some time going through the thread and this stuck out to me on day 2:

                                Originally posted by yo man im awesome
                                Well this is lovely.

                                Guest wanna give your thoughts on the current playerlist? You've been awfully quiet and I know you're capable of meaningful input; what do you have for us?

                                Very suspicious of Afro, I'm pretty much convinced he's a wolf too, but I am NOT rushing a lynch so early in the day phase, slow down guys.
                                It kinda seems to me like Yo-man is aware the net is closing around guest. (which speaks volumes for YMIA's wolf game) and is trying to subtly get guest to post. What I find interesting is Guest responds somewhat quickly with a bunch of reads That look like copy paste reads from other people.

                                There's a couple other examples thoughout the thread like that. but I totally see the YIMA-guest relationship as leader upset with subordinates posting.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...