TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #796
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    @Psychic, ignore what Manti said. If he's a wolf, and faked seer based on the premise that FoJar was the seer/hoped to out the seer when he was close to being lynched, this could very well be a ploy to get another blue out in the open. I feel like you should only come out if James was NOT a wolf. Thoughts from other people?
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #797
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      So I tunneled a human and defended a wolf
      #worsttwgplayer2014
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #798
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        Oh, James May might not've been a wolf?
        Hooray, hope.
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #799
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          Sunfan, you realize I asked the psychic to do the exact same thing (for different reasons) right?

          You can say it like 30 more times, it's still asking for the same thing.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #800
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            false, in mine, I assume that you are a wolf and you've faked being blocked as part of the fake claim. Its expected that the outed seer would be blocked, so when a Day 2 lynch comes along that a few people feel good about, it would be convenient for you to fake that James was the roleblocker wolf, and could direct the game even further.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #801
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              I feel like you should only come out if James was NOT a wolf.
              this is exactly what manti said lol.


              odds of first major wagon in day 1 landing on a blue and forcing a claim = 3/16 = 18.8%

              odds of first major wagon in day 1 landing on a wolf and forcing a fakeclaim, AND that blue having been killed night 1 = (3/16 * 1/16) = 1.2%

              why are we wasting time considering this right now again

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #802
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                to clarify, we are asking the same thing, yes. I'm not doubting that. What we will assume if the psychic comes out today is entirely different, however.

                I have class, then dinner, I'll be back in 3 hours.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #803
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                  If I'm wrong and the wolves didn't roleblock me for some reason and all three are still alive, you should correct me now, before I start looking to connect people to james/halogen.
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  @Psychic, if you are alive, and James was NOT a wolf, come out so we can lynch Manti for faking seer. If James WAS a wolf, keep on being secretive.
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  @Psychic, ignore what Manti said. If he's a wolf, and faked seer based on the premise that FoJar was the seer/hoped to out the seer when he was close to being lynched, this could very well be a ploy to get another blue out in the open. I feel like you should only come out if James was NOT a wolf. Thoughts from other people?
                  Like relax, the psychic will come out if I'm wrong about james.

                  It doesn't matter what your point of view is, what matters is that we both asked him to come out if james was not a wolf.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #804
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    Your desire to lynch me is kinda cute though.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #805
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      I feel like James being the roleblocker wolf is just a bit too convenient for me... Afro, am I being stupid again?

                      Anyways, both T-Force and Clasko got heat from funny, both took Tokzic's save of mellon at face value, but were skeptical of Tokzic in general, them being the only two so far to raise such suspicion. They both had good faith in Manti being the seer, as well. Both were suspicious of Middie, and I do think Middie would have the nads to kill two outcriers against him back to back. Clasko was especially for lynching Halogen/James, as well, whilst I can't really see if T-Force had a strong opinion on Halogen or not. He was a bit off-put by his early reads list, though.

                      For now, I'm down to vote for XelNya. I've let you have it too good for too long, and I think that you being a wolf most likely explains the past two nightkills.

                      @Psychic, if you are alive, and James was NOT a wolf, come out so we can lynch Manti for faking seer. If James WAS a wolf, keep on being secretive.
                      It explains nothing really. You're just inflating this post with horse shit and hiding a vote for me in it. You've yet to see me play wolf. "Explains last nights kills" holy shit is that a cocky thing to say with no play evidence to go off of. I have balls but they're not made of steel.

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #806
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        early but actual vote on:

                        Guest

                        #lynchalllurkers

                        Comment

                        • Guest15937
                          One-handed elite
                          • May 2008
                          • 1464

                          #807
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          How would the psychic know whether James was a wolf or not?

                          And I don't know why we're considering Manti being a wolf, the odds of that are so ridiculously low that if it's true, we know the TWG gods have turned on us...though I'm kinda surprised there was no counterclaim when Manti rc'd seer...
                          The renegade has betrayed me.

                          Comment

                          • yo man im awesome
                            soleil ardent
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2007
                            • 6514

                            #808
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            Good job only showing up to talk when you're voted on, Guest.

                            Anyway, done streaming for the day. So time to play.

                            Sunfan you're lookin mighty suspicious right now, between your necessity to kill Manti who I think it's safe to say is confirmed blue now, and this:

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            betcha 100 xiz dies.
                            I know it was joking with whoever it was that made a "i bet 5 bucks" or whatever, but it was far too convenient. I think you knew Xiz wasn't going to die, and you're using some twisted form of psychology to separate the two of you.

                            Sunfan/Xiz wolf pair, with Xiz as MW? very possible in my eyes, although I'm not going to just throw away Manti's seering.

                            Other potential wolf for me right now is. Guest with his A+ UTRing

                            Also Manti you said you got a seering last night, who's been cleared? I'm assuming you seered a green since if you got a red you'd have literally no reason to withhold who it was with there being no millers.

                            Also Also, Guest: The Psychic finds out how many wolves are left after every night phase, so if the number dropped after the last lynch, then we can infer that it was a wolf we lynched last night.

                            Originally posted by choof
                            you double dad loving dipshit
                            Originally posted by t-rogdor
                            dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                            Originally posted by smartdude1212
                            I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #809
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              Originally posted by Guest15937
                              How would the psychic know whether James was a wolf or not?
                              How do you function in a game if you don't know what the roles are/do.

                              I mean come on, it's not anywhere close to your first game.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #810
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                Originally posted by clasko1000
                                Guest15937 -I put you down as orange because you have this very sneaky posting style, i dont have a solid read.


                                XelNya - You bring up many good points, but a lot of players through your name around so i have to wonder why. I'm leaning more green then red.
                                I'm down for a XelNya lynch, but not for the reason that thesunfan said earlier. clasko wasn't very suspicious of XelNya.

                                Guest, on the other hand...
                                If we're going to assume that the kill wasn't random or an attempt to inhibit us from gleaning any information, then Guest would be more suspicious based on clasko's reads.
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...