TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • yo man im awesome
    soleil ardent
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2007
    • 6514

    #1051
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    Are you guys seriously doing this right now, like, really.

    Manti, you yourself said that you've lied about your seerings, be they green or red. And now you want this one to hold water because you put a vote on it and you're punctual about it? I know you're the seer, and I know you're better than that. I either clearly didn't seer me and you just want me dead, or you did and you're doing the same thing you did with Guest and your fishing for reactions.

    Unlike Guest, I'm actually giving one, and I think you're being an idiot for trying this game again. We are in Day 4, and you are STILL trying to pull reactions through big plays like this. We need reds lynched, and we need to lynch them soon, because if we don't figure out who is red now, i'm worried later in the game we're never going to figure it out, especially with the way these night kills have been going.

    Cut the shit, Manti.

    Originally posted by choof
    you double dad loving dipshit
    Originally posted by t-rogdor
    dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
    Originally posted by smartdude1212
    I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #1052
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      intent to vote: YMIA

      waiting a bit just to be suuuper safe. I could still see YMIA/Raeko here.

      Comment

      • yo man im awesome
        soleil ardent
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2007
        • 6514

        #1053
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        Originally posted by yo man im awesome
        Are you guys seriously doing this right now, like, really.

        Manti, you yourself said that you've lied about your seerings, be they green or red. And now you want this one to hold water because you put a vote on it and you're punctual about it? I know you're the seer, and I know you're better than that. I either clearly didn't seer me and you just want me dead, or you did and you're doing the same thing you did with Guest and your fishing for reactions.

        Unlike Guest, I'm actually giving one, and I think you're being an idiot for trying this game again. We are in Day 4, and you are STILL trying to pull reactions through big plays like this. We need reds lynched, and we need to lynch them soon, because if we don't figure out who is red now, i'm worried later in the game we're never going to figure it out, especially with the way these night kills have been going.

        Cut the shit, Manti.
        Continuing on with this, are you seriously willing to end this day SO EARLY when you haven't even started to talk about the people that I mentioned? OR how about the fact that when your shit play gets me lynched and the game continues because I'm green, you're still going to have 1-2 wolves left in a likely 7 player game by the next day phase? If you're going to lynch me, fine be an idiot for all I care. But *don't* let Funnygirl, Xelnya, or Danceguy out of your sights. Specifically FG and Xelnya.

        Originally posted by choof
        you double dad loving dipshit
        Originally posted by t-rogdor
        dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
        Originally posted by smartdude1212
        I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #1054
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          Originally posted by yo man im awesome
          Are you guys seriously doing this right now, like, really.

          Manti, you yourself said that you've lied about your seerings, be they green or red. And now you want this one to hold water because you put a vote on it and you're punctual about it? I know you're the seer, and I know you're better than that. I either clearly didn't seer me and you just want me dead, or you did and you're doing the same thing you did with Guest and your fishing for reactions.

          Unlike Guest, I'm actually giving one, and I think you're being an idiot for trying this game again. We are in Day 4, and you are STILL trying to pull reactions through big plays like this. We need reds lynched, and we need to lynch them soon, because if we don't figure out who is red now, i'm worried later in the game we're never going to figure it out, especially with the way these night kills have been going.

          Cut the shit, Manti.
          This is the act that I was hoping guest would give, and I probably would have re-thought the lynch on him.

          You were actually truly seered though so ::shrug::
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • yo man im awesome
            soleil ardent
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2007
            • 6514

            #1055
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
            This is the act that I was hoping guest would give, and I probably would have re-thought the lynch on him.

            You were actually truly seered though so ::shrug::
            And how many times did you try to get that point across with Guest, hmm? I am in lynching range, and you are risking valuable time here. Winning TWG is nice too, you know.

            Originally posted by choof
            you double dad loving dipshit
            Originally posted by t-rogdor
            dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
            Originally posted by smartdude1212
            I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #1056
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              Originally posted by yo man im awesome
              And how many times did you try to get that point across with Guest, hmm? I am in lynching range, and you are risking valuable time here. Winning TWG is nice too, you know.
              I just said he was seered, I never pushed the point like I'm doing here with Guest. I let people's imaginations run to read them.

              Prove me wrong.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • yo man im awesome
                soleil ardent
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2007
                • 6514

                #1057
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                Xiz, roleblock, ???? (you)
                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                Last wolf is the master wolf, so I'm pretty much working off of reads from here.

                Seerings aren't useful anymore.
                you spent that phase talking about the next phase and convincing everyone you seered Guest. You're trying to put more emphasis this phase, to force a completely unnecessary reaction instead of actually looking through posts for wolves. You are wasting time here. The day phases won't get any longer.

                Your "pushing the point" is just trying to make it look different from the first time you did it.

                NOW ISNT THE TIME FOR THIS, MANTI. YOU ARE LITERALLY WASTING TIME. THIS IS THE LAST NON-24 HOUR PHASE, AND YOU ARE WASTING IT WITH A FAKE SEERING. LOOK AT OTHER PEOPLE.

                Can I make my point any clearer to you?

                Originally posted by choof
                you double dad loving dipshit
                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                Originally posted by smartdude1212
                I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #1058
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  Waste alllllll the time

                  Comment

                  • yo man im awesome
                    soleil ardent
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2007
                    • 6514

                    #1059
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    Waste alllllll the time
                    Like seriously, are you just going to let Xelnya UTR this is entire fucking game and shitpost every now and then like this, and let him potentially win the game for the wolves? Are you really kidding me right now.

                    Originally posted by choof
                    you double dad loving dipshit
                    Originally posted by t-rogdor
                    dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                    Originally posted by smartdude1212
                    I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #1060
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                      Xiz, roleblock, ???? (you)
                      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                      Last wolf is the master wolf, so I'm pretty much working off of reads from here.

                      Seerings aren't useful anymore.
                      Again,

                      I just said he was seered, never pushed the point. Thanks for confirming my point though.


                      But yeah, legit seering. I'm done stirring the pot.
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • yo man im awesome
                        soleil ardent
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2007
                        • 6514

                        #1061
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        Thanks for not even trying to read the post Manti. I remember you playing a lot better than this.

                        Well, when you guys inevitably lynch me, maybe you'll actually stop trying to pull reactions out of eachother and find the remaining wolf/ves. Good luck with that.

                        Still think you guys should look at Funny/Xelnya/Danceguy

                        Originally posted by choof
                        you double dad loving dipshit
                        Originally posted by t-rogdor
                        dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                        Originally posted by smartdude1212
                        I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                        Comment

                        • yo man im awesome
                          soleil ardent
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2007
                          • 6514

                          #1062
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          I'm literally stunned by the way you're playing right now, Manti. Really.

                          Originally posted by choof
                          you double dad loving dipshit
                          Originally posted by t-rogdor
                          dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                          Originally posted by smartdude1212
                          I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #1063
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            YMIA do you think you were seered red? or do you not think that

                            Comment

                            • yo man im awesome
                              soleil ardent
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2007
                              • 6514

                              #1064
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                              YMIA do you think you were seered red? or do you not think that
                              I don't. If I was it would have to have been a host mistake. I know that's something he can't answer, but I know for a fact that I can't have been seered red.

                              Originally posted by choof
                              you double dad loving dipshit
                              Originally posted by t-rogdor
                              dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                              Originally posted by smartdude1212
                              I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #1065
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                assuming no host error, what do you think actually happened?

                                Comment

                                Working...