TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #1066
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
    I'm literally stunned by the way you're playing right now, Manti. Really.
    Coming from a wolf I'll take that as a complement.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • yo man im awesome
      soleil ardent
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2007
      • 6514

      #1067
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
      assuming no host error, what do you think actually happened?
      I don't think he actually seered me. I think he's doing exactly what he said earlier.

      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
      A note, left by the side of my bed:

      Dear town, If you're reading this it's because I fear for my life. There has been gnawing at my door for days.

      I have a confession to make, I never seered Xiz.

      I seered Tokzic night 1, who came back green
      I was blocked Night 2
      I seered Melon night 2 who also came back green.
      I think he's trying to protect another "confirmed" green, when that's impractical at this point with the ratio of "confirmed" greens to wolves.

      Originally posted by choof
      you double dad loving dipshit
      Originally posted by t-rogdor
      dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
      Originally posted by smartdude1212
      I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #1068
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        who do you think was seered night 4?

        Comment

        • yo man im awesome
          soleil ardent
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2007
          • 6514

          #1069
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
          who do you think was seered night 4?
          I would guess Sunfan.

          Originally posted by choof
          you double dad loving dipshit
          Originally posted by t-rogdor
          dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
          Originally posted by smartdude1212
          I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #1070
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            cool ty.

            right now it's looking to me like this game will continue after lynching YMIA. I'd like to use at least the first 24 hours of this day phase to hunt for a possible MW. thoughts?

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #1071
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              or lynch YMIA now and do that later if applicable. I'm good with either, if we gonna keep this game moving along quickly I get that.

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #1072
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                I don't see a scenario, barring Manti claiming that this was a fake seering as well, where YMIA doesn't die today. Yes, we need to talk and shit, and maybe something else will come up, but I think this is pretty set-in-stone at the moment. If the game does continue, I'm going to look at Middie as the last wolf, possibly raeko as well. Offchance that its you, funnygurl, Afro or Tokzic as well. And, of course, there's still that .00000000000001% chance that Manti's a lucky wolf, etc. That's pretty much off the table at the moment.

                Wolfkills are explained by YMIA being a wolf; he never kills Manti early, he makes kills that are hard to understand/connect together and such. I figured it might've just been Middie picking off players at whim, and killing T-Force for fun, but I think Kevin orchestrating these kills makes more sense.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #1073
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  also, the Xiz kill makes a lot of sense given Kevin's playstyle.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #1074
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    I didn't mean to suggest lynching someone who isn't YMIA this phase. I meant we could use the time we're given now to talk things out and do more searching while more humans are still alive.

                    Comment

                    • Afrobean
                      Admiral in the Red Army
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 13262

                      #1075
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      Originally posted by yo man im awesome
                      Aaaand there goes my thought of the wolves getting rid of all the UTR players.

                      Although thinking about Xiz now, he wasn't saying much recently has he been?
                      This post made me decide to vote for you.

                      Manti saying you were seered made me decide not to, at least for now.

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #1076
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        meh now that I actually look at the possibilities I don't think there's much to discuss right now.

                        YMIA

                        Comment

                        • Tokzic
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 6878

                          #1077
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          i don't want to even entertain who i'm lynching this phase until the psychic reports how many goddamn wolves are left

                          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #1078
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            Originally posted by Tokzic
                            i don't want to even entertain who i'm lynching this phase until the psychic reports how many goddamn wolves are left
                            and if they're dead, you just gonna sit on your ass the whole phase?

                            Nah, we should certainly wait; if YMIA gets another vote, I'll change mine.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #1079
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              Hot jelly biscuits lmfao this thread.

                              Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                              meh now that I actually look at the possibilities I don't think there's much to discuss right now.

                              YMIA

                              I'm cool with killing off YMIA if Manti's serious, but not through an instant lynch. There's 24 hour phases after today. If, in the hypothetical situation that there are two wolves, that means that either James May or Guest was actually human. I'm banking on Guest being the more likely human, only because the roleblocking stopped after James May died.

                              You guys could take the time to analyze player relationships with YMIA. YMIA being a wolf is new information, isn't it? That is, unless Manti is testing YMIA, and even then that is unlikely after skimming this thread.
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • Tokzic
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 6878

                                #1080
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                Originally posted by Tokzic
                                i don't want to even entertain who i'm lynching this phase until the psychic reports how many goddamn wolves are left
                                and i want to especially clarify that if you've been hesitating about coming out until now because the count is still 3, you should stop, because that means you need to come out even more urgently than if the count is 2 or 1 right now

                                please god don't be dead we need you

                                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                                Comment

                                Working...