TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • James May
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2012
    • 3817

    #676
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    Originally posted by XelNya
    Bullshit
    You're complaining that I'm listing you as a town? Seems silly no?
    bananas


    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #677
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      I'd like to push for a James lynch tomorrow.

      Comment

      • James May
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2012
        • 3817

        #678
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        Originally posted by Xiz
        I'd like to push for a James lynch tomorrow.
        I love you too Xiz.
        bananas


        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #679
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          james, please do not speculate about who is possibly a blue role openly. That's just all kinds of a bad idea.
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #680
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            Originally posted by Xiz
            I'd like to push for a James lynch tomorrow.
            I'm with you.
            I'd do it now, but I think that Afrobean is a bigger wolf.

            @Tokzic, I will gladly go through Xiz's posts and point out why I think he's human. I just need to do my calc hw first, then I'll get on it. Was just dropping in to see what happened during class. I'm as confident of his humanity as I am Afrobean's wolfiness.

            @everyone, I've been aggressive this game ever since I felt like people were voting for Xiz because he was being aggressive. I wanted to see if I would get similar votes. I haven't, and I think I've made my point so far. I'm gonna try not to be as aggressive for the rest of the game.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #681
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              Originally posted by Xiz
              I'd like to push for a James lynch tomorrow.

              Comment

              • Funnygurl555
                T-Force's Rival
                • Dec 2010
                • 1865

                #682
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                So I'm guessing you guys are actually lynching Afrobean then.
                Welp, this is a bit early, but
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                is funny eaman?
                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                Comment

                • James May
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2012
                  • 3817

                  #683
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                  James May - halogen's votes in day 1 look off to me. had manti has a townread -> votes manti when there was enough time left in that phase to have tried something else instead. not sure if Afro & James as a pair makes a ton of sense, but I would feel pretty good about the odds on lynching both and getting at least one wolf.
                  But am I Halogen? Nope. So why are you planting me as a wolf if I had just replaced Halogen?
                  bananas


                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #684
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    because if halogen was a wolf then you are a wolf

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #685
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      seriously though people don't plan the day 3 lynch right now bad idea bad idea

                      Comment

                      • James May
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2012
                        • 3817

                        #686
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                        because if halogen was a wolf then you are a wolf
                        But you can't promptly assume on that. One player's behaviour won't match the replacing player's behaviour. Can I agree that Halogen made some head-scratching choices? Yes. But should I be pinned for the mistakes that he has done? Not at all.
                        bananas


                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #687
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                          because if halogen was a wolf then you are a wolf
                          Question about Halogen though- will his dropping out affect the way you read James May?
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #688
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            Question about Halogen though- will his dropping out affect the way you read James May?
                            not the act of requesting a replacement on its own. I'm ignoring that.

                            why?

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #689
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                              not the act of requesting a replacement on its own. I'm ignoring that.

                              why?
                              I was just wondering. I've always thought that people who asked for replacements were more likely to be human than not because wolves would want to keep their roles more. I guess that reasoning worked with me to clear thesunfan
                              But I honestly don't know if that's going to really work with the amount of replacements this game is having. eh.
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #690
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                I've been meaning to compound the actual percentage, but just going off a rough estimate that may or may not be close to the actual number, I'd say about 90% of the time someone has been replaced on FFR, they were vanilla town, or otherwise a special role. It's vastly one-sided; wolves rarely get replaced. Ofc, I hate looking at odds directly when it comes to TWG, and I'm not encouraging people to look at this statistic and blindly accept that every single person that has been replaced is human, just because that is the most likely outcome, but its generally the case.
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...