TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #121
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    Originally posted by Tps222
    XelNya, you are not allowed to edit your posts for any reason in this game. This is just a warning, because we have a lot of newer players in the game, but if it happens again the person will have to be modkilled.

    Thanks for understanding!
    Welp, I suppose I should actually give the rules a proper read then. I wasn't aware of this and thought it was a per-game basis. Sorry about that, it will not happen again.

    Originally posted by T-Force
    Awww, I'm touched. You give me too much credit. <3
    You now are on my may-be-wolf list. ^_^

    Also, voting for Xiz for being too controlling. Down with the tyrant I say.

    Comment

    • Vendetta21
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Aug 2006
      • 2745

      #122
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      tokzic

      hey tokzic what do you think of post #45

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #123
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        Originally posted by Afrobean
        calling it now: xiz and clasko are wolves together
        Dunno about xiz, but Clasko's defense post just feels a bit off.

        Originally posted by clasko1000
        OMG that was a good one, I actually started sweating that i would get the D1 lynch cuz i dont really have a defense. Luckily my other wolfy buddy came to the rescue and clarified the context of my previous post.
        Like i can tell there's sarcasm meant, but it still feels like a nervous post.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • TC_Halogen
          Rhythm game specialist.
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Feb 2008
          • 19376

          #124
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          I personally don't have any thoughts towards Xiz as a wolf, he's just acting quite silly and doesn't have much to contribute at all.

          Clasko's post seems like a pseudo-defensive post -- am I the only one bothered by this:

          Originally posted by clasko1000
          OMG that was a good one, I actually started sweating that i would get the D1 lynch cuz i dont really have a defense. Luckily my other wolfy buddy came to the rescue and clarified the context of my previous post.

          Comment

          • TC_Halogen
            Rhythm game specialist.
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Feb 2008
            • 19376

            #125
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            Didn't mean to hit reply there, but my above post coupled with "accidental" identification of at least one other person ("we") is really throwing me through a loop too.

            Comment

            • clasko1000
              Ima Twans
              • Aug 2006
              • 633

              #126
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              So lets clear up the whole "we" thing because i feel it would move this game along, right now I'm looking for 1 more clue to out my feelings.

              I used "we" as a collective term to take a stab at his avatar being Putin. The "we" i was referring to was this entire thread and everyone participating in TWG. We all know that hes going to be busy for the next 2 weeks with the Olympics. Even the aim of the joke was no where near the context of this game.
              Which brings me to my second point, the fact i said "we". I think the slip of the tongue would have been "i" because then i would have stated that i was directly involved in killing him.
              It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

              Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

              Originally posted by emerald000
              I'll take some more free boosters please.
              Originally posted by choof
              please do the community a favor
              http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

              Comment

              • Vendetta21
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Aug 2006
                • 2745

                #127
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                that clears up nothing. i'd like to see you hunt wolves instead of defend yourself. i'm wondering what that looks like with you.

                Comment

                • TC_Halogen
                  Rhythm game specialist.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Feb 2008
                  • 19376

                  #128
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  Saying "I" wouldn't have been a slip of the tongue; if anything, it have been a bit more clearly satirical and obvious that nothing was wrong given that no one in their right mind would be so willing to say "oh, I killed x person", given that it's so early in the game. I'm... really not buying it.

                  Comment

                  • clasko1000
                    Ima Twans
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 633

                    #129
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    that clears up nothing. i'd like to see you hunt wolves instead of defend yourself. i'm wondering what that looks like with you.
                    I still have a good 2 days to post who i think the wolves are, stop being so feisty. (I'll add my reasons in then)
                    It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

                    Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

                    Originally posted by emerald000
                    I'll take some more free boosters please.
                    Originally posted by choof
                    please do the community a favor
                    http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #130
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      Were you guys actually getting on someone's case for pronoun usage?
                      I'm not getting this...
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • mellonxcollie
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 1303

                        #131
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        Alright Clasko, those posts were weird. All of them. But I understand jokes going wrong and being misinterpreted so I won't pressure you now. I also understand sometimes pressure itself can make you post weird things. However I will be keeping those posts in mind if your future behaviour is also weird

                        XelNya: I understand your vote on Xiz. But keep in mind that Xiz is always like this, and that early game we want to try to keep our active players around so that we can get conversation going. If Xiz were really trying to lead the game, push for lynches against specific people, and being super argumentative that would be (imo) a good basis for a vote, since those would be the actions of a "tyrant".

                        I guess what I am trying to say to you since you're a newer player is that there is a difference between "talkative" and "game-steering". If you want to vote for Xiz go ahead, for all I know he is a wolf, I am just saying.
                        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #132
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                          Alright Clasko, those posts were weird. All of them. But I understand jokes going wrong and being misinterpreted so I won't pressure you now. I also understand sometimes pressure itself can make you post weird things. However I will be keeping those posts in mind if your future behaviour is also weird
                          Okay, I feel better now.
                          But to people driving the push against Clasko, were you just targeting him because it was easy? It's his first game, right? Just target the newbie...
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #133
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                            But keep in mind that Xiz is always like this
                            Damn it im doing my job wrong then lol

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #134
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              Also Clasco and I are wolf buddies. But can you kill him first instead of me? I'm the master wolf and a more important wolf.

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #135
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                Also yeah funny is a wolf. I'm out at a film gig right now, but I will post later today why she should burn.

                                Comment

                                Working...