Uh, if the wolves know manti won't be guarded, they won't bother roleblocking him, they'll just kill him.
Guarding someone other than the outed blue can be an appropriate tactic, but not at the cost of allowing said blue to be publicly recognized as unprotected.
ahhhhh my dear afrobean but he is not publicly recognized as unprotected
The Guardian didn't exactly post in the thread agreeing with my plan. Like you said, the Guardian can do whatever they want - that's what I'm playing off of. The wolves have no idea whether the Guardian is going to listen to me, or keep guarding Manti. So now killing either of us is risky.
u feelin lucky wolves??
Originally posted by Afrobean
But yeah, xiz is probably townie. I have no idea why anyone other than me is voting for him and I'm only doing it for self-preservation.
you made this post after it was established that there is a lot of daylight left
and my last order of business before sleeping and missing whatever happens between now and when i wake up:
HEY GUARDIAN, I FEAR FOR MY LIFE
SINCE THE WOLVES ARE TOO BUSY ROLEBLOCKING MANTI TO KILL HIM, CAN YOU GUARD ME PLS <3
By the way, this is struck me a bit odd as I was passing through the game a few times. I mean, the only other possible way that he would be saying this is if he's either a blue (Psychic) or one that veers off into the town scale that wolves will want to kill him. Again, this is just from seeing this post. But, that's just silly ol' me talking hehe.
Anyhow, Onto my reads from my occasional lurking through this game. Will update as I read through the thread (going backwards so it'll take a while to read through everything)
Manti - No doubt the seer, no one countered his claim and I doubt that Fojar was actually the seer.
Clasko - newbitis. Some of his post are derpy but not giving him a free pass.
Afro - I'm curious to as why you say that Xiz is most likely town but yet didn't change your vote. Kinda off, but I'll see what's up with what led up to your vote.
Xiz - Unpredictable Xiz. The god of Chaos and disorder. Leaning slightly towards town but who knows how the game unfolds.
Funnygurl - Honestly Manti, I disagree with your vote on her (with all due respect), but I think the reason why she's hesitant on starting new wagons was because of the previous game (the UN game) she defended pretty much the entire wolf team and most likely she's just changing up her game.
Tokzic - Honestly think he's the psychic from that post. Manti's the Seer, Tokzic the Psychic, but who's the guardian? Anyhow, despite that post putting me off, I don't think that it's really a wolf dart, more like a genuine blue or town dart. Putting as green for now.
Raeko - I dunno...I have to read her more closely...
Pete/dAnce - Need to look at you more since snowcrafta was banned repeatedly ;_;
Middie/XelNya - Middie is Middie. Seems odd coming from me but I doubt wolf Middie will be like this.
Will extend reads. No votes yet, but leaning towards Afro. Maybe I'll see someone more suspicious than Afro...and some may adjust after further reading. These are just initial for now.
Tokzic is starting to throw me off a bit. The GUARD ME!!! post was very strange, out of nowhere and managed to mostly slip UTR. care to explain that in a bit more detail Tokzic?
The appeal to the guardian serves a couple purposes. First, it's an attempt to break the roleblockade. As it stands currently, for the low price of having one confirmed human alive, the wolves can now freely kill anyone besides Manti without any fear of having their kills blocked or being Seered. Fuck that noise. I wanted to instill some doubt in their otherwise very safe setup.
The second reason I did it was out of interest in who would react to it. I'm in almost everybody's green books, and that makes me feel like I'm next on the Little Red Riding Hood list. The fact that it went UTR was intended. My hypothesis was that greens would mostly disregard it, and that the Guardian would notice it but not address it. The only people I thought would care are wolves, who, if they were planning on killing me tonight, suddenly cannot without it being a risky play.
Afro - I'm curious to as why you say that Xiz is most likely town but yet didn't change your vote. Kinda off, but I'll see what's up with what led up to your vote.
._.
Guys, I think he's trying to protect himself.
That could be a wolfy play-
Or it might not be.
Originally posted by MixMasterLar
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Tokzic - Honestly think he's the psychic from that post. Manti's the Seer, Tokzic the Psychic, but who's the guardian? Anyhow, despite that post putting me off, I don't think that it's really a wolf dart, more like a genuine blue or town dart. Putting as green for now.
Why are we trying to publicly figure out the blues ._.
Originally posted by MixMasterLar
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Afro is in no immediate danger. Self-preservation is something you do when lynches are imminent, not when they're 24 hours away.
Which is why I wonder he didn't pull off the vote on Xiz when he acknowledged that Xiz could be town...He's in no present danger at the time so he's safe to pull off the vote.
In a hour or so I'm going to sart going through all these "read" posts.
does that mean I should make one so you can go through it? I wanna be popular
wolfreads
Afro - day 2 I'm not seeing much of anything in his posts aside from "I'm not a wolf" which wolves tend to be concerned about. I could easily see the overall voting situation this phase as teammates at first resisting and then giving in to a lynch which manti has spoken in favor of.
James May - halogen's votes in day 1 look off to me. had manti has a townread -> votes manti when there was enough time left in that phase to have tried something else instead. not sure if Afro & James as a pair makes a ton of sense, but I would feel pretty good about the odds on lynching both and getting at least one wolf.
townreads sure why not
Tokzic - yeah I'll agree with other people here. has been working against the grain instead of going after easy targets.
aaand gonna leave it at that. thx everyone I'll be here all week
My hypothesis was that greens would mostly disregard it, and that the Guardian would notice it but not address it. The only people I thought would care are wolves, who, if they were planning on killing me tonight, suddenly cannot without it being a risky play.
I guess I can kind of see where you're coming from but human players would definitely take note of something as weird as that. and with no out of thread talking this is the only way to bring it up. It seems like a wolfy thing to do IMO because human players usually trust the seers and guardians to have the humans best interests in mind (as you can see by everyone trusting in Manti), doing something rash like that is weird.
Comment