TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #631
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    afro, who looks wolfy to you

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #632
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      Originally posted by clasko1000
      For everyone who was looking for more activity from me. I ended up injuring my knee about 4 weeks ago, this weekend was the first time i was able to spend it away from my house, and for that reason i was away from ffr for a couple days as well. Ill be able to be more active this week.
      Welp, okay. Hope you had fun in the outside world!

      Originally posted by clasko1000
      FunnyGurl5555 - I know you targeted me, but im going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say your a human, simply because i feel stronger toward other players being a wolf in this game. Lets try to be friends.
      Baha, there are no friends in TWG. I still have my eye on you, but I'll change my vote soon.
      (also when'd i get four 5's
      and a capital g ;-;
      c'mon guys you can just call me funny/fg or something)
      --
      As of now there's a Xiz and Afrobean wagon going. I'm not going to vote now because I don't want to risk a shorter day phase by bringing someone that much closer to insta lynch, but I'm leaning toward an Afrobean vote.
      We basically have to make a decision between a play that isn't too strange for Xiz and a play that is out of the ordinary for Afrobean.
      I don't really feel like both are strong wolf reads, but if you're going to make me choose the lesser of two evils or something...
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #633
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        There is still time to start a new wagon. However I'm fairly confident in Afro being a wolf.

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #634
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          Clasko, your post has meaning, even though Xiz was already safe. Proves to me that you're pretty much a noob, as a wolf would've changed to Afro instead of Halo. Makes me think that, at least. Afro, if you're human, I'll have only one question for you in the postgame, and that's why you tried to look as wolfy as you possibly could.

          Mellon changing her vote makes me read her even worse asdfasdfasdfasdfasdf. I really have no clue about you, girl. I'm leaning wolf because your play reminds me of how you played in CIII, but that's pretty weak atm. Ugh. Your longstanding vote on Guest doesn't help.

          Dance, if you can tell me why I had a wolf lean on you before you made a single post, 15,000 human points go your way.

          As for you fuckers that tried to lynch Xiz for being aggressive when I was being even more aggressive, I'm watching you. Namely guest, funny and I'm not as sure about Tokzic, depends on his justification. YMIA I still have cleared because of his disinterest/lack of attention to the game that would not be present if he were a wolf, though I very well could be wrong about him.

          Middie is still being Middie, not surprised. His immediate support of me and his eagerness to lynch Afro would bother me more if I wasn't positive that Afro was a wolf. I want to hear what more people have to think about him. I have him down as a human, but I very well could be wrong. I mentioned that I thought him to be too stupid to play off his personality because I wanted to see his reaction to that, and his response really bothered me; "You will be surprised" is what I read it as, and that's not what I was hoping for, really.

          All I'm gonna share for now, I hope some more of you get to posting as the day goes on.

          Thank you for extending the day Tps, having the end of a phase happen in the morning has always been unfortunate for the players.
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #635
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            wait, the phase isn't over? I thought it ended two hours ago?
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #636
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              ohhhh, lmao, I feel dumb now hahahahahahahaha. TOMORROW at 2.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #637
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                Dance, if you can tell me why I had a wolf lean on you before you made a single post, 15,000 human points go your way.
                lol im in need of no human points im already lock clear. maybe i would have a chance at guessing this if i had read day 1 closely enough to find snowcrafta's nonexistent post history. anyway no way to say why or how you had a read for someone who wasn't playing, maybe your reads are bad or maybe they're fake oooooo

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #638
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  my reads are always bad, especially on you. Haven't you played with me before?
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • Tokzic
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 6878

                    #639
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    i don't remember who originally said the phase was ending today at 8am but i totally listened to them whoops rofl

                    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #640
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      that would be me, my bad guys. =x
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • Tokzic
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 6878

                        #641
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        Originally posted by clasko1000
                        Thank you for the incite on xiz's play style.
                        lmfao "incite"

                        it's funny because it's an unintentional pun

                        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #642
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          I don't really feel like both are strong wolf reads, but if you're going to make me choose the lesser of two evils or something...
                          If you don't feel like either one has a strong chance to be a wolf, how about you start another wagon with a target you like?

                          That's kinda what a human is supposed to do unfunnygurl
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • Tokzic
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 6878

                            #643
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            XIZ
                            IS
                            PLAYING
                            AGGRESSIVE
                            BECAUSE
                            THAT
                            IS
                            HIS
                            GIMMICK.
                            If you lynch him over this, I'm done.
                            yeah dude we're just lynching him because he's playing aggressive

                            that's literally the only reason

                            it has nothing to do with his attempting to lynch t-force who is a human, or saying "i'm fine with killing off people who haven't said anything", or acting like he has secret insider information that he's not sharing with anybody, or vanishing from the thread after he stopped being a lynch target even though he had plenty of time to post elsewhere on the site

                            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                            Comment

                            • Tokzic
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 6878

                              #644
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              I think the most ridiculous thing about your fervent defense of Xiz is that even if playing aggressive is his playstyle, it doesn't therefore logically follow that he must be human. Okay so he's playing aggressive and he usually does. How does this exclude the possibility that he's a wolf, exactly? Oh right it doesn't.

                              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #645
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                T-Force was playing really wolfy. I'm not backing down from that.

                                Comment

                                Working...