TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #616
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    Yeah, funny how that works.

    Especially when anyone with 1/10th of a brain can see that Afro is a wolf and Xiz has consistently been an easy lynch EVER SINCE HE STARTED PLAYING THIS GAME. I will admit, I could be wrong about Xiz, but I am 99% sure that Afro is a wolf, and I'm surprised Afro wasn't lynched Day One with how fucking obvious he is.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #617
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
      sunfan last time you threw a shitfit about the idea of someone being lynched you were both wolves hmmmmmmmmmmmm
      And I'm also not totally copying Xiz's gimmick to see if people would jump on me for the same aggression. Funny how that works too.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #618
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        what aggression? aggressive defense of someone whose role you're not supposed to know, or aggressive role-neutral insults, or

        Comment

        • clasko1000
          Ima Twans
          • Aug 2006
          • 633

          #619
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          clasko, that "I have no choice but to join the bandwagon" makes me feel sorry for Anko, having a boyfriend who can't think for himself, especially
          Thank you for the incite on xiz's play style.
          Aside from the rest of your post, Before you joined i was saying xiz is a wolf. I see what your referring to as the joining the bandwagon, i really wanted to kill halogen. That wasn't going to happen, so i helped kill another person who i though was a wolf. Sorry for me being inexperienced.
          It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

          Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

          Originally posted by emerald000
          I'll take some more free boosters please.
          Originally posted by choof
          please do the community a favor
          http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #620
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            complete aggression for no reason other than to be aggressive for the sake of a stupid gimmick.
            That kind of aggression.
            The same aggression that people are lynching Xiz over and haven't paid a grain of attention to the person who is harder to lynch doing the exact same thing.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #621
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              clasko, if you really feel that way, you'd switch to afro. I'm leaning towards you being a noob over you being a wolf, please don't prove me wrong.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #622
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                And yeah guys, I'm pissed off because I've been having a shitty day and I'm bringing it into TWG. Fucking passport cost $151.25. But seriously, lynching Xiz is a terrible idea.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • mellonxcollie
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 1304

                  #623
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  Even though I do find Xiz to be acting weird (even for Xiz) I'd much rather see Afrobean gone today too.
                  Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #624
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    clasko, you're the only one viewing the thread atm with a vote on Xiz. Any chance you're gonna change? Please do. I know you don't have the past experience to look at meta, but for anyone who has played more than 2 games with Xiz should be having mad flashbacks to any of his games. Same goes for Afro for the opposite reason.

                    I've got class in 2 minutes, so I'm gone at 2 o clock sharp, won't see the outcome of the lynch until after class.
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • clasko1000
                      Ima Twans
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 633

                      #625
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      clasko, if you really feel that way, you'd switch to afro. I'm leaning towards you being a noob over you being a wolf, please don't prove me wrong.
                      Good thing im a noob and not a wolf right? I just stated that afro had people coming to his aid and that made them all look like wolves didnt i. If i want to sit on it one more day to make a call against him (dieing tonight) thats my choice.

                      My other option is to switch my vote to my first choice Halogen in which it wouldn't make a bit of difference that xiz is still going to die today.

                      I didn't return in time to make enough of a difference to change the outcome of the day. I was able to walk freely and spent my weekend outside.
                      sorry xiz
                      It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

                      Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

                      Originally posted by emerald000
                      I'll take some more free boosters please.
                      Originally posted by choof
                      please do the community a favor
                      http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #626
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        thank god.

                        I'm gone, cya guys after class.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • clasko1000
                          Ima Twans
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 633

                          #627
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          well fuck, i spent 5 minutes trying to write something meaningful i didnt see mellon's post
                          It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

                          Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

                          Originally posted by emerald000
                          I'll take some more free boosters please.
                          Originally posted by choof
                          please do the community a favor
                          http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

                          Comment

                          • clasko1000
                            Ima Twans
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 633

                            #628
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            man im bad at following vote counts...
                            It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

                            Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

                            Originally posted by emerald000
                            I'll take some more free boosters please.
                            Originally posted by choof
                            please do the community a favor
                            http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #629
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              Me too I thought I died already.

                              But I'm with sunfan. Clasco that was a stupid as fuck vote to vote me there though.

                              A lot was said and I'll give more input after I take a nap. I'm just so done right meow.

                              Comment

                              • Afrobean
                                Admiral in the Red Army
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 13262

                                #630
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                Yeah, funny how that works.

                                Especially when anyone with 1/10th of a brain can see that Afro is a wolf and Xiz has consistently been an easy lynch EVER SINCE HE STARTED PLAYING THIS GAME. I will admit, I could be wrong about Xiz, but I am 99% sure that Afro is a wolf, and I'm surprised Afro wasn't lynched Day One with how fucking obvious he is.
                                you're gonna feel silly when the game is over lol

                                But yeah, xiz is probably townie. I have no idea why anyone other than me is voting for him and I'm only doing it for self-preservation.

                                Comment

                                Working...