TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #586
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    Originally posted by Tokzic
    Doesn't fit. Both Funnygurl and Raeko have pushed for Afrobean lynches.

    Not everyone has been bandwagoning afro, and I like that. Tells me something is up.

    Afrobean

    Comment

    • Tokzic
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 6878

      #587
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      wait this day phase ends tomorrow morning

      fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff there is absolutely no chance i will be awake for it

      GUESS I HAVE TO COME UP WITH A FINAL VOTE NOW HUH

      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #588
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        Originally posted by Tokzic
        wait this day phase ends tomorrow morning

        fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff there is absolutely no chance i will be awake for it

        GUESS I HAVE TO COME UP WITH A FINAL VOTE NOW HUH
        p much. You get to either kill me or Afro right now, since everyone in this chat is fucking dead

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #589
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          I'm really really starting to believe guest is a wolf by the way.

          I can really see the Guest / Afro / Halogen combo.

          Comment

          • Tokzic
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 6878

            #590
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            just kidding i'm going to play a dota and THEN i'm going to decide what i'm doing with my vote

            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #591
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              dota sucks play lol

              Comment

              • Guest15937
                One-handed elite
                • May 2008
                • 1464

                #592
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                Actually, they both suck. But that's not why I'm here. There's no way I'll be on for 8 AM tomorrow (or even 8 PM tomorrow) so this will be the last from me today. It seems as though the choice of wagon is between Xiz and Afro, both of whom I believe could be wolves. Both have said stuff I really can't fit into a human's behavior, and both are acting weirdly compared to what I and others have said about their past playstyles.

                Really, I think these two are both wolves. I could see either of these two go today. They are wolfy for basically the same reasons, and are even acting similarly to each other. However, I don't want to switch my vote and completely derail the Xiz train. As long as one of these two goes today, I'm good. Sticking with Xiz.
                The renegade has betrayed me.

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #593
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  Shit is guest really green... god damn it....

                  Welp. 3-3 right? Hope the knife hits you Afro.

                  Comment

                  • Afrobean
                    Admiral in the Red Army
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 13262

                    #594
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    oh, that's unfortunate

                    you morons are making me vote to kill someone who i'd rather not

                    I mean, that weird as shit thing he admitted to where he was trying to make it seem like he might be blue? It was foolish and misguided as hell, but I can't see the dude doing that if he was a wolf, especially because of how poorly he executed the ploy.

                    oh well

                    xiz

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #595
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                      XelNya: kinda wolfy, pretty much for the same reasons as everyone else has posted. Viewing the thread a ton and not saying anything. I need to work on this too, but XelNya really needs to pop in more often and say more things. Also acting super weird Day 1. I liked their long post today and their wolf reads though, so I am unsure.
                      yoloswag420blazeituphypetehurhngayweedlegalized

                      more things

                      PS: come on guys just kill afro. Wolf or not xiz is at least entertaining

                      Comment

                      • Afrobean
                        Admiral in the Red Army
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 13262

                        #596
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        xelnya that was profoundly stupid

                        Comment

                        • Tokzic
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 6878

                          #597
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          After extensive review I think Afrobean is human.

                          Vote stays on Xiz.

                          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                          Comment

                          • Tokzic
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 6878

                            #598
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            can we please get a replacement going for snowcrafta already

                            there's a 3/8 chance that he's either blue or red and if either of these things is true the vacuum where he should be is going to make things very hard on us

                            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                            Comment

                            • Tokzic
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 6878

                              #599
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              and my last order of business before sleeping and missing whatever happens between now and when i wake up:

                              HEY GUARDIAN, I FEAR FOR MY LIFE

                              SINCE THE WOLVES ARE TOO BUSY ROLEBLOCKING MANTI TO KILL HIM, CAN YOU GUARD ME PLS <3

                              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #600
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                xelnya that was profoundly stupid
                                you're pretty stupid and i don't think I could top that even with effort

                                Comment

                                Working...