TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #61
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    Damn it I was so close to not being caught!

    But yeah V open that whore mouth of yours

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #62
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      Open Wiiiiiiiiiiiddddeeeeee
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #63
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge



        Manti edit: I'm going to put that in a spioler tag. It's a bit too close to the NSFW line
        Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 02-10-2014, 04:36 PM. Reason: Potentially NSFW

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #64
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          Well... that escalated quickly.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • mellonxcollie
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Dec 2006
            • 1304

            #65
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            Xiz... O_O
            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

            Comment

            • yo man im awesome
              soleil ardent
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2007
              • 6514

              #66
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              Xiz WHAT

              Originally posted by choof
              you double dad loving dipshit
              Originally posted by t-rogdor
              dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
              Originally posted by smartdude1212
              I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #67
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                You tried to master my playstyle eh?!?! I HEARD YOU TALKIN!!!!!!

                COME AT ME

                please

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #68
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  oh hi fojar how are you sweetie

                  Comment

                  • FoJaR
                    The Worst
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 2816

                    #69
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    good just in and out waiting for day to start

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #70
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      also sorry for almost nsfw. It wasn't really. but kinda. oopsie. lmfao. Worth a spoiler.

                      Comment

                      • TC_Halogen
                        Rhythm game specialist.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Feb 2008
                        • 19376

                        #71
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        that GIF, oh my god haha

                        Comment

                        • Tps222
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 6169

                          #72
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          ...Fojar's corpse laying face down in a pool of blood. The group gathered round and immediately began screaming at one another.

                          "Which of you did this?! Only cowards hide in the dark!", proclaimed Vendetta21.

                          "With that kind of attitude, it sounds like it might be YOU", countered FunnyGurl555.

                          " I knew we never should have stopped here, this place is perfect for setting up secret ambushes.", bemoaned Xiz.

                          "It's too late for that talk now", chimed in Yo Man Im Awesome, "We have to set some ground rules and get to the bottom of this. We have 3 days until Alpha-Proximae clears its biannual orbit, we won't have any radio signal until then. Lets barricade all the exits of the facility here. No one gets in, no one gets out. By the end of the 3 days, we better have a candidate to make pay for their transgressions against our beloved Defender Of Air Quality, Fojar."

                          "Yeah, but didn't you hear Drekk? He said that he had already converted 2 of us to his side!", piped in Clasko1000.

                          Afrobean let out a hearty gruff laugh and added, "We'll kill them too! Traitors, the lot of them."

                          "Looks like i'll be evening the score from that Quadnar then.", said a slyly grinning Tokzic.

                          Whatever it came down to, the group knew they had trouble on their hands. The barracades were put up and they began to talk amongst themselves, brinigng up questions and theories more outrageous than the last. Cabin fever was beginning to set in, and this was only the beginning. Drekk would have his revenge, or die trying...

                          Fojar is dead. You have until February 13th,6PM server time (4PM PST,7 PM EST) o reach a majority decision on who to lynch. Day 1 begins now.

                          Phantoms are on.
                          Insta is on.
                          Cardflips are off.
                          Out of thread communication is off.

                          1.Xiz
                          2.clasko1000
                          3.AnkoAcid
                          4.yo man im awesome
                          5.FunnyGurl5555
                          6.Snowcrafta
                          7.Guest15937
                          8.T-Force
                          9.Afrobean
                          10.XelNya
                          11.mellonxcollie
                          12.tokzic
                          13.TC_Halogen
                          14.Fojar
                          15.Vendetta21
                          16.DarkManticoreX2
                          Last edited by Tps222; 02-10-2014, 05:10 PM.

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #73
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            Odd, kinda dick kill seeing as fojar doesn't play a lot.

                            Vendetta
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #74
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              @TPS

                              [ s][ /s]
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • TC_Halogen
                                Rhythm game specialist.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Feb 2008
                                • 19376

                                #75
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                Absolutely loving the dialogue, Tps.

                                Comment

                                Working...