TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TC_Halogen
    Rhythm game specialist.
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Feb 2008
    • 19376

    #46
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    You still have quite a bit more experience than I do since this is my first actual game where I have the capability of being active. At least you managed to make it to the third day phase in your game! I had to drop within 24 hours of signing up for my very first TWG thanks to work + school being ramped up at the same time due to holiday season.

    So, with that, I quote my earlier message:
    Originally posted by TC_Halogen



    don't you lie to me, fucker

    Comment

    • Afrobean
      Admiral in the Red Army
      • Dec 2003
      • 13262

      #47
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
      #afrobean strat: Lynch all liars
      I think they were joking, but I'm open to it.

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #48
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        Originally posted by XelNya
        I vote you let her live because she's funny. Do it for teh lulz.

        I agree actually lol. Even though she is totally a wolf I wanna see her post more like this lmfao

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #49
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          im bored nobody is talking zzzzzz

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #50
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            Vendetta, I see you lurking. What wolf role do you think I am?

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #51
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              You know what i hate about having nights before days?

              I usually don't get a chance to play.

              Requesting the guardian guard me!
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #52
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                Originally posted by Xiz
                I agree actually lol. Even though she is totally a wolf I wanna see her post more like this lmfao
                I think it's too early to tell mate

                Comment

                • yo man im awesome
                  soleil ardent
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2007
                  • 6514

                  #53
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                  You know what i hate about having nights before days?

                  I usually don't get a chance to play.

                  Requesting the guardian guard me!
                  lmao that's true I think the only game I played with you that was night start and didn't have you die N1 (or really at all for that matter) was when I was wolf with Drizzle and Xiz. Good game. I do feel bad that the wolves always think to kill you N1 lol.

                  Originally posted by choof
                  you double dad loving dipshit
                  Originally posted by t-rogdor
                  dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                  Originally posted by smartdude1212
                  I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                  Comment

                  • TC_Halogen
                    Rhythm game specialist.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Feb 2008
                    • 19376

                    #54
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    That's the reason why I was really fond of CVI: UN. I didn't get to play long, but I had an absolute blast spectating the game. The only way to truly attack any specific players was if you were able to figure out exactly who they were.

                    Comment

                    • clasko1000
                      Ima Twans
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 633

                      #55
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                      That's the reason why I was really fond of CVI: UN. I didn't get to play long, but I had an absolute blast spectating the game. The only way to truly attack any specific players was if you were able to figure out exactly who they were.
                      IDEA: lets do that again, but without nations(too much bias). John Doe and other useless names would be a better idea. I would be down to host another game like the in the future or something. I really wanted to take part, but missed out on it.
                      It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

                      Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

                      Originally posted by emerald000
                      I'll take some more free boosters please.
                      Originally posted by choof
                      please do the community a favor
                      http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #56
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        Originally posted by clasko1000
                        IDEA: lets do that again, but without nations(too much bias). John Doe and other useless names would be a better idea. I would be down to host another game like the in the future or something. I really wanted to take part, but missed out on it.
                        IDEA: Lets kill the wolves in this game first and propose other games when we're done! Yeah!
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #57
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          That sounds like a really fucking stupid idea Manti.

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #58
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            That sounds like a really fucking stupid idea Manti.
                            Only if you're a wolf.

                            Are you a wolf Xiz?
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #59
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                              Only if you're a wolf.

                              Are you a wolf Xiz?
                              Yes.

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #60
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                Well that was easy.

                                I got one V, now it's time for you to pull your weight.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...