TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Vendetta21
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Aug 2006
    • 2745

    #886
    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

    Originally posted by The Blue Blur
    I don't like his response to my dump post, even though it is hard to tell weather the apparent apathy is deliberate tactic or not. I also don't like hell he's essentially benn tunneling on Raeko the*whole day while IIRCt everybody else who has contributing has offered multiple views
    pay attention. i didn't vote for raeko until she added a second vote. i also think kgz is a wolf and will lynch him. there are three wolves left. but when she added a second vote to me i started to get defensive.

    also there is no apathy in my continued. i had apathy at one point in the game, which i addressed. did you not feel that tinge of apathy when few people were paying attention and it looked like people might let a no-lynch occur? it doesn't really inspire you when the entire crowd is being apathetic. you are singling me out for my willingness to lynch guest if it came to it, which raeko committed to, and you committed to. i didn't want to lynch guest, but i would take it over a no-lynch, and since people already weren't paying a great deal of attention it made sense at the time.

    you can't empathize with your feelings of disappointment in the thread and the subsequent hit on motivation it gave?

    Comment

    • Vendetta21
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Aug 2006
      • 2745

      #887
      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

      also you and raeko's read on my mindset is dead wrong, let's address that

      This is the mindset of someone who wants anyone but himself lynched. That is the mindset of a wolf.
      How could this be the mindset of me when I have been the CHAMPION of the last two lynches? Both of the last two lynches have been the result of my doggedness.

      That quote represents many players, but in no way represents my mindset for a second.

      Comment

      • Vendetta21
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Aug 2006
        • 2745

        #888
        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

        I have clearly wanted specific people lynched all game, not "anyone but myself." It doesn't even fit clearly with the post you are attributing it to because at that point in time I was not under any duress of being lynched.

        Comment

        • mellonxcollie
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Dec 2006
          • 1304

          #889
          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

          i don't understand how you're so flippant about something like that. if you are human your basic counting mistakes can sink the game.
          Eh, it was just an accidental error that I made, what use is dwelling on it? I don't see it as being "flippant" but OK. Especially given that it affected the game outcome zero percent. I will also say that that's another problem I have with this game, I forgot that Tokzic made that vote because he made it in a tiny post a few days ago. this is why vote counts getting posted is important, players should be vigilant too but jeez

          Either way I think you are focusing on this too much. It's extremely wolfy

          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          i'm sorry that you aren't feeling your heart race right now as i cast a bunch of suspicion on you. you should be.
          Should I? I don't know, honestly I'm ready for a new game and if I get lynched today and we lose, so be it. I'd obviously like to win but even if we do get this one right, it's lynch-or-lose again tomorrow and the next day unless we get lucky with powers in the night. You are very riled up about "not wanting to lose" but that seems like an easy excuse for the true reason you are playing more aggressively, which is "I want to win now".

          Since I voted for Tokzic and he is my other lynch suggestion, I'd like to hear a bit more from him that aren't just fluff posts? Plz Tokz
          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

          Comment

          • yo man im awesome
            soleil ardent
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2007
            • 6514

            #890
            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

            Alright, so I've gathered that V is acting really weirdly, which I can agree with. I'm willing to lynch him, because I can literally feel the wolf seeping through him, but I'm waiting to vote to give time for further discussion.

            Originally posted by choof
            you double dad loving dipshit
            Originally posted by t-rogdor
            dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
            Originally posted by smartdude1212
            I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

            Comment

            • yo man im awesome
              soleil ardent
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2007
              • 6514

              #891
              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

              Also I really don't like the way Tokzic is posting. This is both retaliatory and just my opinion. Between V/Tokzic, I see at least 1 wolf.

              I see Yoshl as a wolf as well. Not much on physical evidence because I suck but w/e

              Originally posted by choof
              you double dad loving dipshit
              Originally posted by t-rogdor
              dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
              Originally posted by smartdude1212
              I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

              Comment

              • Vendetta21
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Aug 2006
                • 2745

                #892
                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                look i got two votes on me while kgz and BDN were calling me suspicious and my heart started racing because i take this game really seriously and would absolutely hate myself if my fuck-up was the final straw in losing the game.

                you can read into it as "i want to win now" as raeko has, or you can read it as "i do not want to be the reason we lose." but yeah i had a moment where i went fight-or-flight and my blood pressure and stress levels are still feeling high. should probably walk away from the game.

                Comment

                • mellonxcollie
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 1304

                  #893
                  Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                  It is very hard to distinguish between a wolf-tell and a V-tell, I'll give you that!

                  And now I think all of us are tunnel-visioning V a bit too hard. I'm trying to think of the last kill... who would target Afrobean, and why? I'm coming up with nothing so far.
                  Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                  Comment

                  • Guest15937
                    One-handed elite
                    • May 2008
                    • 1464

                    #894
                    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                    Originally posted by Tokzic
                    I know for a fact though that between V and Raeko there is one wolf.
                    How are you so sure? Was this power-confirmed, or just a really strong read? And exactly one, or at least one?

                    Personally I am convinced that there must be one or more wolves between Tokzic, Raeko, and V, otherwise the game would be over right now. Honestly, I don't think V is a wolf. Remember, he started the Manti bandwagon and pushed it through to completion. Plus I'm REALLY getting wolfy vibes from Raeko, having not only focus-fired on V (to the point where she herself is pointing this out), but the fact that she placed the second vote. It may have been a mistake, but this is MYLO. There's no excuses for mistakes.
                    The renegade has betrayed me.

                    Comment

                    • The Blue Blur
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 147

                      #895
                      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      pay attention. i didn't vote for raeko until she added a second vote. i also think kgz is a wolf and will lynch him. there are three wolves left. but when she added a second vote to me i started to get defensive.

                      also there is no apathy in my continued. i had apathy at one point in the game, which i addressed. did you not feel that tinge of apathy when few people were paying attention and it looked like people might let a no-lynch occur? it doesn't really inspire you when the entire crowd is being apathetic. you are singling me out for my willingness to lynch guest if it came to it, which raeko committed to, and you committed to. i didn't want to lynch guest, but i would take it over a no-lynch, and since people already weren't paying a great deal of attention it made sense at the time.

                      you can't empathize with your feelings of disappointment in the thread and the subsequent hit on motivation it gave?
                      This is the first time I've ever seen you resort to blatant AtE, and it immediately sets off some alarms. And all through these next posts the apparent panic is so unlike you. Now I haven't seen you in this situation before so I have no references. This all is close to a null tell by itself.

                      However, I definitely half felt the sting you have. But I managed to fight through it, wth a HUGE handicap to boot. It kinda seems off to me that if you truly felt responsibility, that you would be able or willing to do more as you have much greater ability to contribute.

                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      How could this be the mindset of me when I have been the CHAMPION of the last two lynches? Both of the last two lynches have been the result of my doggedness.
                      One of which was what I strongly suspect to be bussing, and another which came off as poorly substantiated but had support tonthe point wher i had to essentially turn it into a utility lynch in order to get the town anywhere. and I'm not saying I know your mindset, none of us actually [I] know[I] your mindset. We're just making educated guess work, and we know any wolf would never admit to such an incriminating thing. So we look for potential cover stories.

                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      I have clearly wanted specific people lynched all game, not "anyone but myself." It doesn't even fit clearly with the post you are attributing it to because at that point in time I was not under any duress of being lynched.
                      You did clearly express disdain at who the lynch hit though, at one point. Still wolfy to me. plus, at this point we are less concerned with who you helped Lnch, and more concerned with why you helped to lynch them. At this point there are signs pointing in a wolfy direction that we can't afford to ignore.

                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      look i got two votes on me while kgz and BDN were calling me suspicious and my heart started racing because i take this game really seriously and would absolutely hate myself if my fuck-up was the final straw in losing the game.

                      you can read into it as "i want to win now" as raeko has, or you can read it as "i do not want to be the reason we lose." but yeah i had a moment where i went fight-or-flight and my blood pressure and stress levels are still feeling high. should probably walk away from the game.
                      this post is perhaps the number one reason for my continuing suspicion on you. How is defending yourself from the lynch, or not wanting to let your team down, exonerating you from being a wolf? We have no doubt that these are your intentions. What we do doubt is that your team is the same as ours. You are trying to turn null tells into town tells. Last I checked, everybody is playing to win - that's kind of the point of a game - and getting lynched runs counter to that whatever your alignment.

                      §Raeko: I do think we might be tunneling on vendetta a little too hard, in fact, it kind of makes the other candidates all the more suspicious for sitting back and munching on popcorn while we continue to browbeat him. Especially Tokzc with his naked reads and sudden disappearance after i acknowledge he had good points. However it's already late-ish and the thread died some time ago so I don't know what more can happen

                      Comment

                      • The Blue Blur
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 147

                        #896
                        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                        the way I see it, its either V or Tokz today. Maaaaybe mellon.

                        Get in here and pick your poison.

                        Comment

                        • yo man im awesome
                          soleil ardent
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2007
                          • 6514

                          #897
                          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                          I'm gonna place my vote now since I won't be able to vote during school tomorrow.

                          Tokzic

                          I wonder if I'll be seeing a post-game thread by the time i get home from school tomorrow. I don't think I will, but only time will tell at this point.

                          Originally posted by choof
                          you double dad loving dipshit
                          Originally posted by t-rogdor
                          dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                          Originally posted by smartdude1212
                          I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                          Comment

                          • The Blue Blur
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 147

                            #898
                            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                            Tokzic

                            I need to sleep soon and game is dragging anyways.

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #899
                              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                              tokzic

                              the day ends at noon, right? i think i'm the 4th vote or something


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #900
                                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                                ...............................unvote to see what happens though actually


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...