TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    Yes it does, that interjection felt really pockety.
    if you can't tell I was a bit frustrated with Nakah, and am eagerly awaiting being able to talk about Botchi instead

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    lar I hate having you as a townread
    you know that, right?
    It's ok you had regretfully made good points earlier

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I truly don't follow, idk how fruitful it'll be

    what about that post was nakah's town meta

    like why were you sure

    can you please give specifics?
    leetic pls

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    If he wasn't so hard on Nakah Nakah wouldn't even be such a huge issue to begin with. You have to consider in that world MML doesn't exactly need to put a whole lot of effort into "distancing". Also doubt pushing me over Raeko/roundbox makes much sense in that world as (he would think) I would look bad after the Nakah flip so best to push elsewhere before the flip
    what you said makes sense to me 100%
    I would never do it like how lar would have done it

    but I *am* correct that that is what Lar would've done, I stake freezin's werewolf career on it

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    lar I demand proof that Arp has ever been mislynched
    I am like very certain they've been mislynched in final 3

    If you want me to spend a bunch of time finding that game to get you to not vote them the yeah sure but seriously, I am extremely certain it's happened

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    He can and he did, that doesn't mean I can't/shouldn't comment on things? like huh
    Yes it does, that interjection felt really pockety.

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    lar I hate having you as a townread
    you know that, right?

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    if lar's partner were Nakah, lar WOULD be pushing Nakah, leetic

    he would probably assume that Nakah's flip would be a ticking time bomb, and that he should be on the right side of it

    there's some WIFOM there, but I really do think my assessment of that is correct
    If he wasn't so hard on Nakah Nakah wouldn't even be such a huge issue to begin with. You have to consider in that world MML doesn't exactly need to put a whole lot of effort into "distancing". Also doubt pushing me over Raeko/roundbox makes much sense in that world as (he would think) I would look bad after the Nakah flip so best to push elsewhere before the flip

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    Number one, you know roundbox can defend himself. Number two, you were engaging in that "waste of time" so I don't know what you're trying to accomplish here
    He can and he did, that doesn't mean I can't/shouldn't comment on things? like huh

    I was participating because it was a topic of discussion, but yes I think it was a waste of time

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    if lar's partner were Nakah, lar WOULD be pushing Nakah, leetic

    he would probably assume that Nakah's flip would be a ticking time bomb, and that he should be on the right side of it

    there's some WIFOM there, but I really do think my assessment of that is correct

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    because it's been a waste of time for the most part
    Number one, you know roundbox can defend himself. Number two, you were engaging in that "waste of time" so I don't know what you're trying to accomplish here

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Senpai will you please notice my big posts from a few pages back?
    you mean the Subaru's reads? following the TWG commandment of reading the dead town?
    my first read of catchup is always terrible, so I'll go back and look

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    I...don't know if I follow/agree?
    The partner is probably not you or sunfan due to how hard they have been pushing Nakah throughout the game, Raeko maybe a little debatable but the way that they have been mostly solely pushing Nakah this phase also makes me think unaligned. Arp I already explained, the nightkill doesn't make sense in that world. That leaves roundbox, for which there isn't anything suggesting that can't be a pairing.

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by roundbox
    maybe I need to "decompress"
    I gotchu fam 8)

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    maybe I need to "decompress"

    Leave a comment:

Working...