TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Arp vote seems so lackluster

    Roundbox there is no way you honestly believe Arp was doing math for any real length of time that's just bullshit

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    yeah no I don't like sleeping basically ever except in very specific situations and that wouldn't be now
    Fair enough, think this is the first game I'm seeing it as a mechanic

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Like I suppose your vote clarifying your townreads is a little effort (if still using generalities) but it feels like every other response from you is passing the buck

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    "I know you are but what am I?"
    leetic

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Lets see your case and vote then
    "I know you are but what am I?"

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by Arp!
    folding under the pressure a bit here,,,



    i never meant for the math side quests to be an alternative to having productive conversation, and i made a good handful of posts afterwards attempting to do just that. not as thoroughly as i ought to have, for sure, but surely those posts aren't being disregarded entirely?
    At this point, you should probably be talking about things other than math

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    You've had many hours to get something together, I don't like how you think we're gonna be "tossing darts"
    Lets see your case and vote then

    Leave a comment:


  • Arp!
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by roundbox
    I counted about 7 game-relevant posts when ISOing Arp just now
    oops i took too long to post and you beat me to it,,, i got defensive for nothing -w-'

    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    oops my bad I don't have sigs turned on, thank you for telling me
    no worries!

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    WRT Zenith's seeming refusal to get themselves together, I think that would only really make sense as a wolf strategy if the other wolf is well hidden, as it would be indicative of not wanting to rock the boat. Zenith's three town reads aren't exactly bold choices and they've hedged on everyone else

    Leave a comment:


  • Arp!
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    folding under the pressure a bit here,,,

    Originally posted by roundbox
    Arp's focus on the sidequests feels like a dodging of responsibility of the game thread. It's a good procrastination tool, but it's not really making any productive marks.
    i never meant for the math side quests to be an alternative to having productive conversation, and i made a good handful of posts afterwards attempting to do just that. not as thoroughly as i ought to have, for sure, but surely those posts aren't being disregarded entirely?

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Seems like nothing changed since my last visit in here, and looks like we'll be tossing darts at a board with the votes.

    What's the over/under on a sleep vote? That is something town has available to them
    You've had many hours to get something together, I don't like how you think we're gonna be "tossing darts"

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I'm gonna let jesus take the wheel, probably
    my reads list has moved not really any

    I got booed for being right on zenith so I am probably accepting that it won't happen, but I'll be content with an arp kill aorn

    I probably saw the same genuine sadness that you did, rubik
    that can be nai, but it did make me like
    feel a little bit bad, it is why I told them they aren't ruining the game at all

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Seems like nothing changed since my last visit in here, and looks like we'll be tossing darts at a board with the votes.

    What's the over/under on a sleep vote? That is something town has available to them
    yeah no I don't like sleeping basically ever except in very specific situations and that wouldn't be now

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Why exactly are raeko and roundbox TRing each other?

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by roundbox
    I counted about 7 game-relevant posts when ISOing Arp just now
    one of them seemed authentically sad they weren't using the same amount of energy they normally do to play the game
    but I'm just not feeling it
    maybe tired me is just looking for an excuse to vote the first thing

    who are you considering, leetic, raeko, and sunfan? most everyone else isn't really here (YET, I'M HOPING)

    I'm about to log off for the night
    I am still thinking Arp for mainly the same reasons you listed, I didn't see many game related posts from them

    I don't think they were necessarily "dodging responsibility" but they spent the time they had to be in the thread doing that instead of looking for wolves and I think that's at least something

    Leave a comment:

Working...