TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    freezin can we get one of those, you know, votey thingies

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I mean, I've certainly seen similar-looking votes come from town before, but they usually happen like five minutes to EoD and not half an hour when there's still more stuff you can be doing

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Arp vote seems so lackluster

    Roundbox there is no way you honestly believe Arp was doing math for any real length of time that's just bullshit
    I never said it was something of significant length, but it does make up the majority of their posts. Those 7 posts I mentioned were consecutive after all the math

    Let's move on since arp is here now

    unvote Subaru is scaring me with that vote

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
    On break: wanna see some stuff on arp cuz i have no real gauge on their state rn. Wanna see some analysis. Fully unsure if I'll get office time and it's goddamn snowing so I'll have to book it home real quick later on.

    For the time being my end vote is either leetic, sunfan, or arp depending on what happens later.

    I'm guttin with all the discussion today that it's one of them but my stance on leet and sunfan's really in the air.

    I'm goin roundbox as a summon ritual cuz i know he's gotta have some good stuff when he pops in too; whenever that's possible for him.

    The only people I'm feeling decently good about atm are raeko and lar; lar's been puttin in work and i understand raeko's approach a lil bit more.

    Sf and 1337 I'm cautious of but trying to get on-board with, not full wolflean but i got my eye out

    Zenith i still need to form stuff on. Pointing out sf's potential bullshittery (cuz i getchu with what you were saying but i'm still figuring out how to pick up on that) was of note but i lost track of where that train went.

    Nakah needs to exist and i believe that's everyone? Gotta punch back in
    Okay, ISO button here still isn't great since it cuts off most of the post so I can't be certain this is the only major Arp interaction beforehand, but the Arp vote still feels like it comes out of nowhere with this in mind

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by Arp!
    i'm trying to focus my energy on the posts explicitly mentioning me and nearly all of them have to do with either my inactivity or NGR posts, so that's what i'm talking about!
    i wanna try to come up with some final reads before EOD, but as of now i'm not really leaning toward anyone in particular,,, out of the currently active players i don't think i would vote for lar, raeko, sunfan, or roundbox as this point
    i also won't be voting nakah for reasons already discussed and i don't think a sleep vote is a good idea either
    Make a vote, make a case, make a final reads list
    consider claiming if you need to, don't try to wait to the final moment to do it in case of attempted insta or a horrible CFD with only two minute left

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    gth is "gun to head" I think before u need to ask arp (or anyone else)
    tell me if I am wrong, mr goose

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by Arp!
    i'm trying to focus my energy on the posts explicitly mentioning me and nearly all of them have to do with either my inactivity or NGR posts, so that's what i'm talking about!
    i wanna try to come up with some final reads before EOD, but as of now i'm not really leaning toward anyone in particular,,, out of the currently active players i don't think i would vote for lar, raeko, sunfan, or roundbox as this point
    i also won't be voting nakah for reasons already discussed and i don't think a sleep vote is a good idea either
    That leaves me, Suburu, Zenith, got any GTH on these players?

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I'm watching a movie with Lanna but I'm still here

    I guess we could do worse then an Arp vote but it feels icky. If it's a hit I think that would be more a coincidence then us actually finding a wolf

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I keep forgetting that there is an actual ISO button here, I'm mistaking this for NSM where there isn't

    Leave a comment:


  • Arp!
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    At this point, you should probably be talking about things other than math
    i'm trying to focus my energy on the posts explicitly mentioning me and nearly all of them have to do with either my inactivity or NGR posts, so that's what i'm talking about!
    i wanna try to come up with some final reads before EOD, but as of now i'm not really leaning toward anyone in particular,,, out of the currently active players i don't think i would vote for lar, raeko, sunfan, or roundbox as this point
    i also won't be voting nakah for reasons already discussed and i don't think a sleep vote is a good idea either

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    unvote
    just in case we are closer than I think we are to insta

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    leetic
    Stop. I don't like him either but it's not in our interest right now

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
    Really gonna need their input but I'm settling Arp unfortunately. Would absolutely love for Nakah to pop in as well dando putazos to the horse rq.
    ...what?

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Arp vote seems so lackluster

    Roundbox there is no way you honestly believe Arp was doing math for any real length of time that's just bullshit
    ayyy there he is, the mindmeld lar
    I've missed you!

    Leave a comment:


  • SubaruPoptart
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I'm going to put on the tinfoil for a second I apologize, I've just re-read the roles and feel like I've been falling into one or many traps after seeing what stuff does again and putting it into context of everything I've talked about today.

    Really gonna need their input but I'm settling Arp unfortunately. Would absolutely love for Nakah to pop in as well dando putazos to the horse rq.

    Should that slot get replaced I'm very curious what leetic's assessment of it would be now that we have infinitely more to work with than page 1 and when it's not Nakah for the meta. Really hoping it doesn't but if I don't see a flood of Bonehicans after I hit Submit Reply it'd be an interesting perspective with the original reasoning gone.

    Leave a comment:

Working...