Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
if you can't tell I was a bit frustrated with Nakah, and am eagerly awaiting being able to talk about Botchi instead
TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
Collapse
X
-
-
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
what you said makes sense to me 100%If he wasn't so hard on Nakah Nakah wouldn't even be such a huge issue to begin with. You have to consider in that world MML doesn't exactly need to put a whole lot of effort into "distancing". Also doubt pushing me over Raeko/roundbox makes much sense in that world as (he would think) I would look bad after the Nakah flip so best to push elsewhere before the flip
I would never do it like how lar would have done it
but I *am* correct that that is what Lar would've done, I stake freezin's werewolf career on itLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
I am like very certain they've been mislynched in final 3
If you want me to spend a bunch of time finding that game to get you to not vote them the yeah sure but seriously, I am extremely certain it's happenedLeave a comment:
-
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
lar I hate having you as a townread
you know that, right?Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
If he wasn't so hard on Nakah Nakah wouldn't even be such a huge issue to begin with. You have to consider in that world MML doesn't exactly need to put a whole lot of effort into "distancing". Also doubt pushing me over Raeko/roundbox makes much sense in that world as (he would think) I would look bad after the Nakah flip so best to push elsewhere before the flipLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
He can and he did, that doesn't mean I can't/shouldn't comment on things? like huh
I was participating because it was a topic of discussion, but yes I think it was a waste of timeLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
if lar's partner were Nakah, lar WOULD be pushing Nakah, leetic
he would probably assume that Nakah's flip would be a ticking time bomb, and that he should be on the right side of it
there's some WIFOM there, but I really do think my assessment of that is correctLeave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
The partner is probably not you or sunfan due to how hard they have been pushing Nakah throughout the game, Raeko maybe a little debatable but the way that they have been mostly solely pushing Nakah this phase also makes me think unaligned. Arp I already explained, the nightkill doesn't make sense in that world. That leaves roundbox, for which there isn't anything suggesting that can't be a pairing.Leave a comment:
-
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
maybe I need to "decompress"Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: