jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kekeb
    davai
    • Dec 2006
    • 2765

    #226
    Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

    Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (2 members and 0 guests)
    Kekeb, Infinity.

    good-day infinity

    Comment

    • infinity.
      FFR Veteran
      • Sep 2007
      • 1701

      #227
      Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

      i went afk and didnt do it

      ask sam for our chat
      signatures are for nerds

      nerds

      Comment

      • Kekeb
        davai
        • Dec 2006
        • 2765

        #228
        Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

        Originally posted by Infinity.
        i went afk and didnt do it

        ask sam for our chat
        I can't he's dead

        Comment

        • GamerShadow
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2005
          • 2534

          #229
          Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

          Updated Lynch Standings: Day 2
          Dead men tell no tales.

          Current Votes: (7 votes needed for Insta.)

          Nobody- x/x

          Left to vote: hoochan, rzr, Kekeb, hi_top, u84, infinity., temote, sullyman2007, jwcgator, Xception704, aTzUeLo1191, mattc16
          Last edited by GamerShadow; 07-28-2008, 12:12 PM.
          Note to self Finish.

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #230
            Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

            ... Are you ****ing kidding me? First off, kekeb, why the hell would you tell the thread who the guardian was? Second, Infinity was told to take his vote of EnR. He didn't. Infinity now gets the **** list. The human alliance just got cut in half. For now, hi_top for his escapade in my inbox.

            There's a lot we need to all talk about. Most importantly, we need to realign the alliance. I'll talk with the mugs member and see the best solution. Personally, I want the Soul Master to come out to us. And/or the psychic. If the Soul Master comes out to us I will sacrifice my life to bring back Sam.

            Anyone with vital information needs to come forward. We're ****ed otherwise.

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • hoochan
              woah shrooms
              • Nov 2005
              • 3838

              #231
              Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

              either the guard is retarded or enr/lito

              Comment

              • hoochan
                woah shrooms
                • Nov 2005
                • 3838

                #232
                Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                Originally posted by rzr
                ... Are you ****ing kidding me? First off, kekeb, why the hell would you tell the thread who the guardian was? Second, Infinity was told to take his vote of EnR. He didn't. Infinity now gets the **** list. The human alliance just got cut in half. For now, hi_top for his escapade in my inbox.

                There's a lot we need to all talk about. Most importantly, we need to realign the alliance. I'll talk with the mugs member and see the best solution. Personally, I want the Soul Master to come out to us. And/or the psychic. If the Soul Master comes out to us I will sacrifice my life to bring back Sam.

                Anyone with vital information needs to come forward. We're ****ed otherwise.
                your first line would mean that you knew enr was the guard the entire time and you still killed him

                congratulations

                Comment

                • sc979
                  FFR Player
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 1644

                  #233
                  Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                  You did it again =\ You could've at least waited for my PM this time around. I figured I would've gotten wolfed tonight, but I still could've talked to some people and tell them who I thought was a wolf...
                  ...

                  Comment

                  • sc979
                    FFR Player
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 1644

                    #234
                    Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                    bah.
                    ...

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #235
                      Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                      Hoochan, don't be an idiot. Sam told me the Guardian last night. Him, myself, and the person seered. The wolves simply attacked the seer hoping to get through. Yeah, it's not very uncommon.

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • hoochan
                        woah shrooms
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 3838

                        #236
                        Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                        Originally posted by rzr
                        Hoochan, don't be an idiot. Sam told me the Guardian last night. Him, myself, and the person seered. The wolves simply attacked the seer hoping to get through. Yeah, it's not very uncommon.
                        That's the most idiotic rebuttal I've ever seen.

                        "Yea dude, they got lucky."

                        You know how ridiculous that sounds?

                        Comment

                        • Temote
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 748

                          #237
                          Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                          Originally posted by rzr
                          There's a lot we need to all talk about. Most importantly, we need to realign the alliance. I'll talk with the mugs member and see the best solution. Personally, I want the Soul Master to come out to us. And/or the psychic. If the Soul Master comes out to us I will sacrifice my life to bring back Sam.

                          Anyone with vital information needs to come forward. We're ****ed otherwise.
                          First off, you're assuming that Gamer actually kept the soulmaster and not some of the other roles. >_>

                          Second, wouldn't reviving sc just get him killed again?

                          Comment

                          • hoochan
                            woah shrooms
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 3838

                            #238
                            Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                            id rather get an extra night of sc telling us the role of one person and killing off lvp over here than having lvp alive and sc dead

                            Comment

                            • Temote
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2007
                              • 748

                              #239
                              Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                              Also, if there's a soulmaster, shouldn't we use someone we know for a fact is green? Don't get me wrong, I do trust rzr right now, but I think it'd be better to use the person sc seered than him since rzr's color was never actually told to us, and if a red is used for reviving, the soulmaster dies in their place.

                              Comment

                              • hoochan
                                woah shrooms
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 3838

                                #240
                                Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                                Doesn't the soulmaster have just 1 use right? Either way, if he revives SC, then we only have 1 shot at getting a wolf but if the soulmaster dies, then we still know the name of 1 wolf (as long as he told us who he was sacrificing).

                                Comment

                                Working...