jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #151
    Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

    The bolded parts are what's important.

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #152
      Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

      Originally posted by EnR
      I'm not turning it on you. I'm pointing out all your mistakes.
      And I'm pointing out yours. Fair and square, There's no use crying over spilt milk.

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • EnR
        Massive flaming dildos.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2007
        • 8431

        #153
        Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

        if i was a god damn wolf I wouldn't be trying so ****ing hard to clear my name.

        btw, wolves won't wolf you ever in this game because you're helping them by killing innocent humans.
        sigpic

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #154
          Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

          Since you are a wolf you're trying so hard to clear your name. If you wre a human you wouldn't be as worried about it, since you'd be only a green. I'm not saying all humans act that way, I'm saying you're trying too hard to clear your name.

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • EnR
            Massive flaming dildos.
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2007
            • 8431

            #155
            Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

            if you knew me in real life you'd realize i get pissed when I'm right and someone else is wrong.
            sigpic

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #156
              Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

              So?

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #157
                Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                If I knew you in real life it wouldn't matter because we couldn't play together, lol.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • EnR
                  Massive flaming dildos.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2007
                  • 8431

                  #158
                  Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                  Why would you make a post saying So? then right after post something, that's postwhoring. (offtopic)

                  And if means that I make a big deal out of things when I'm right and others are wrong. I'm right, you're wrong.
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #159
                    Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                    Whatever. The facts are all there. People can do whatever they want.

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • hi_top
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 1427

                      #160
                      Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                      flywheel1964 (3:07:54 PM): you wanted me on Aim
                      twgXrzr (3:10:56 PM): Why on earth would you vote for me as I try to prove you human?
                      flywheel1964 (3:11:18 PM): Because you are twisting the details of every conversation you have had
                      flywheel1964 (3:12:27 PM): I never said that I had to kill the meatbags, you said that without proof, so it looks like you're trying to prove me wolf
                      twgXrzr (3:16:06 PM): If I was twisting the details I'd say "he said there's red in his PM. He's a wolf" instead I'm saying "don't judge him quickly. I trust him, you guys should too" why would you want to kill the person who's trying to help you?
                      flywheel1964 (3:17:40 PM): You said that I said, "human but it said to kill the meatbags in red." That's twisting the details to say I'm wolf
                      flywheel1964 (3:18:05 PM): I actually said that it said human in green, but meatbag in red
                      twgXrzr (3:23:29 PM): That's what I said.
                      flywheel1964 (3:24:03 PM): NO. read your post on the 4th page and don't edit because I'll know.
                      twgXrzr (3:25:57 PM): Link me. My page's are set to 5 posts per page. And you're not allowed to edit the posts, so I wouldn't.
                      flywheel1964 (3:26:18 PM): I took a screenshot
                      flywheel1964 (3:27:16 PM): http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...3&postcount=67
                      flywheel1964 (3:30:32 PM): You see what I mean
                      twgXrzr (3:31:03 PM): I don't get it? Where are you confused? Everything you're saying I said I didn't. It's all clear in my post that I thought you were a human.
                      flywheel1964 (3:32:54 PM): I'm not saying that you don't think I'm human. I said that you stated I was human but I have to kill the meatbags
                      flywheel1964 (3:34:15 PM): You get it now
                      flywheel1964 (3:35:27 PM): Therefore you are saying I'm wolf. your intentions may have been to make me look like human but instead you are trying to say I'm wolf
                      twgXrzr (3:37:50 PM): You don't make sense at all to me. How can you tell me that I'm trying to say you're a wolf, while I'm trying to say you're a human?

                      Want to get facts straight? Ok. What does your PM say? It should say th word human in green and the word meatbags in red. The red signifies the wolves. The green signifies the humans. If it says you're a human who needs to kill the meatbags, it means your a human who needs to kill the wolves.
                      flywheel1964 (3:39:19 PM): No it says "your role is [meatbag]... I mean [human]"
                      twgXrzr (3:41:36 PM): I'll tell you what, how about we let the thread help us? Becaus I liked you befor you played, and I want to continue our friendship. Let's let everyone else help us figure out what's going on.
                      flywheel1964 (3:42:29 PM): yeah ok.
                      flywheel1964 (3:44:21 PM): but do you get the point i was trying to make. I wish for you to post our PM conversation
                      twgXrzr (3:48:28 PM): I am. As soon as I get on a computer, I promise. I'm trying to make a strong alliance here. Are we cool?
                      flywheel1964 (3:48:50 PM): Yeah but how do I post the AIM convo
                      twgXrzr (3:50:42 PM): Copy/paste it in the thread. If it comes out weird looking copy/paste it into notepad then from there to the thread. I have a question.
                      flywheel1964 (3:50:59 PM): what is your question

                      Comment

                      • sc979
                        FFR Player
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 1644

                        #161
                        Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                        hi_top: Can you explain to me how to play?

                        rzr: Sure. Right now it's the night phase. Your PM had red, right? You should get into contact with the other people in it and then send a message to the host saying who you want to kill. Get back to me when you've done that.

                        It's your phase, so that's what you do. Next it's the day phase.

                        hi_top: I sent a message to the host saying I want to kill xception

                        rzr: That's weird. He should have died then, not lito. What'd your role PM say? It can help. I'm not too sure about Xception, I can help you with him if you want.

                        hi_top: It said human but it also said Meatbag in red. I just followed what you said

                        rzr: Ah, I see. Well, did it give you an objective of some sort? I'm afraid I'm a little confused.

                        hi_top: No just human

                        rzr: Well, that's good. It means I can trust you. Right now we're just wolf hunting. It looks like EnR is one.
                        How did you know his PM had red in it again? You told me it was because of the meatbag post, but that part came after you knew it contained a red word?
                        ...

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #162
                          Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                          Originally posted by hi_top
                          flywheel1964 (3:07:54 PM): you wanted me on Aim
                          twgXrzr (3:10:56 PM): Why on earth would you vote for me as I try to prove you human?
                          flywheel1964 (3:11:18 PM): Because you are twisting the details of every conversation you have had
                          flywheel1964 (3:12:27 PM): I never said that I had to kill the meatbags, you said that without proof, so it looks like you're trying to prove me wolf
                          twgXrzr (3:16:06 PM): If I was twisting the details I'd say "he said there's red in his PM. He's a wolf" instead I'm saying "don't judge him quickly. I trust him, you guys should too" why would you want to kill the person who's trying to help you?
                          flywheel1964 (3:17:40 PM): You said that I said, "human but it said to kill the meatbags in red." That's twisting the details to say I'm wolf
                          flywheel1964 (3:18:05 PM): I actually said that it said human in green, but meatbag in red
                          twgXrzr (3:23:29 PM): That's what I said.
                          flywheel1964 (3:24:03 PM): NO. read your post on the 4th page and don't edit because I'll know.
                          twgXrzr (3:25:57 PM): Link me. My page's are set to 5 posts per page. And you're not allowed to edit the posts, so I wouldn't.
                          flywheel1964 (3:26:18 PM): I took a screenshot
                          flywheel1964 (3:27:16 PM): http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...3&postcount=67
                          flywheel1964 (3:30:32 PM): You see what I mean
                          twgXrzr (3:31:03 PM): I don't get it? Where are you confused? Everything you're saying I said I didn't. It's all clear in my post that I thought you were a human.
                          flywheel1964 (3:32:54 PM): I'm not saying that you don't think I'm human. I said that you stated I was human but I have to kill the meatbags
                          flywheel1964 (3:34:15 PM): You get it now
                          flywheel1964 (3:35:27 PM): Therefore you are saying I'm wolf. your intentions may have been to make me look like human but instead you are trying to say I'm wolf
                          twgXrzr (3:37:50 PM): You don't make sense at all to me. How can you tell me that I'm trying to say you're a wolf, while I'm trying to say you're a human?

                          Want to get facts straight? Ok. What does your PM say? It should say th word human in green and the word meatbags in red. The red signifies the wolves. The green signifies the humans. If it says you're a human who needs to kill the meatbags, it means your a human who needs to kill the wolves.
                          flywheel1964 (3:39:19 PM): No it says "your role is [meatbag]... I mean [human]"
                          twgXrzr (3:41:36 PM): I'll tell you what, how about we let the thread help us? Becaus I liked you befor you played, and I want to continue our friendship. Let's let everyone else help us figure out what's going on.
                          flywheel1964 (3:42:29 PM): yeah ok.
                          flywheel1964 (3:44:21 PM): but do you get the point i was trying to make. I wish for you to post our PM conversation
                          twgXrzr (3:48:28 PM): I am. As soon as I get on a computer, I promise. I'm trying to make a strong alliance here. Are we cool?
                          flywheel1964 (3:48:50 PM): Yeah but how do I post the AIM convo
                          twgXrzr (3:50:42 PM): Copy/paste it in the thread. If it comes out weird looking copy/paste it into notepad then from there to the thread. I have a question.
                          flywheel1964 (3:50:59 PM): what is your question
                          The red part perplexes me.

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #163
                            Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                            Originally posted by sc979
                            How did you know his PM had red in it again? You told me it was because of the meatbag post, but that part came after you knew it contained a red word?
                            I was tricking him into confessing there was red in his PM. Which he did.

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • hi_top
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2007
                              • 1427

                              #164
                              Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                              Actually according to gamershadow it is brown

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #165
                                Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                                Originally posted by hi_top
                                Actually according to gamershadow it is brown
                                What is? Your role or Meatbag?

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...