jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hi_top
    FFR Veteran
    • Jul 2007
    • 1427

    #286
    Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

    Yes I told you my Pm has two colors in it, NONE OF THEM RED. I was looking at a logical point of view, you have always been changing details in your conversations and I frankly do not trust you.

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #287
      Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

      Hi_top, read the PM. You even said to everyone on AIM that it was red, then changed it to "maroon." But, I'm wasting my time defending myself to you. I'll talk with a level headed, Travis.

      Trav, I actually voted for him first. I was the first to vote. Read back into the the thread a little more and you'll see a PM I posted between Hi_top and myself. I mean, you can piece together why I'm voting for him already, but all my cards are on the table back in that post.

      I don't see a single thing I've done that sounds wolfish, except get screwed. I'm going to get the convo from Sam. I'm not asking for anything that can change the game, or roles, or information, so it shouldn't jeopardize anything. I want to show the time of my vote, the bandwagon, when Sc told me EnR was the guardian, and when EnR died.

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • hi_top
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2007
        • 1427

        #288
        Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

        I find it hard to tell the difference between that color and a dark red, I never knew what type of red he was going to use.

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #289
          Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

          So then you at least admit there's a color other than green in your PM? I mean, I can understand and forgive the mistake, but you're attacking me for reasons I cannot understand.

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • hi_top
            FFR Veteran
            • Jul 2007
            • 1427

            #290
            Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

            I am attacking you because of post 67. You shouldn't post details unless they are exact. You say you think I'm human, but that post states you are making me a wolf.

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #291
              Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

              By admitting to having another color than green in your PM is what makes you look like a wolf, not me.

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #292
                Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                I'm available on AIM if you'd like to talk there. I only demand that you send me a copy of all AIM conversations, unless you're a wolf with something to hide.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • hi_top
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jul 2007
                  • 1427

                  #293
                  Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                  No you said my Pm said to kill the meatbags, while I actually said it was the word meatbags in another color.

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #294
                    Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                    So, you confess? I mean, I posted the PM and everything.

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • hi_top
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 1427

                      #295
                      Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                      What are you talking about? I'm not confessing to anything I am correcting your mistake. My Pm said meatbag in a brownish color that happens to look like a burgundy, I was merely mistaken as to what the color was

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #296
                        Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                        So, you admit that there's a color in your PM other than green and black?

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • hi_top
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jul 2007
                          • 1427

                          #297
                          Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                          Yes, but for the last ****ing time IT'S NOT RED.

                          Comment

                          • travman301
                            #swagdog
                            • Mar 2004
                            • 2641

                            #298
                            Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                            Umm, I don't see what good giving this info out on the thread will do.

                            Stop pushing for info on the thread if hes not read rzr.

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #299
                              Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                              What'd you mean "if he's not read"?

                              And I know, hi_top, that it's not red. You've said it a million times. It's just weird to have a color other than green is all I'm saying.

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #300
                                Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                                I'm glad we've more than doubled the posts in the other game...

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...